Quantcast

» «
Photo

What is currently the easiest legit way to earn money now?

51 replies to this topic
spidey1234
  • spidey1234

Everything happens for a reason.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:10 PM

As of 1.15, players are currently going all out, grinding money glitches and now Rockstar is using the ban hammer to ban glitchers from the game. So now what? How are we supposed to earn money legit if they constantly buff the mission's difficulty to lure us into buying cash cards? To be honest I don't think R* is making a good impression, or even have made a single good impression since the online's release.

• NightProwler likes this

Winning001
  • Winning001

I'm a lean, mean, speed thingy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:13 PM Edited by Winning001, 27 July 2014 - 02:13 PM.

Cash cards is currently the zero effort legit way. OR
Grinding missions. Protip watch out for the trolls :)

DoingTheImpossible
  • DoingTheImpossible

Waiting for GTA V on Xbox One.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:15 PM

Rooftop Rumble.
  • rickreim and LordBattleBeard like this

HankyPankyFan
  • HankyPankyFan

Sexiest member title EVER.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:17 PM

Every update they made the rooftop rumble mission harder in some sort of way they add this small detail that affects it hugely and I bet next update they will make it harder and other missions are fun and earns a similar payout but this is the fastest way IMO and they will just keep making things harder and harder..Rock star losers

Old-Tired-Grumpy
  • Old-Tired-Grumpy

Old Fart

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:20 PM

As of 1.15, players are currently going all out, grinding money glitches and now Rockstar is using the ban hammer to ban glitchers from the game. So now what? How are we supposed to earn money legit if they constantly buff the mission's difficulty to lure us into buying cash cards? To be honest I don't think R* is making a good impression, or even have made a single good impression since the online's release.

I cannot say i am guilt free from glitches........but damn dude thats a dumb question...........just play the missions,jobs of any kind, and the money will be there, nerfed or not they still pay money

• Khelandros and Liquid Ocelot like this

Butterfly57
  • Butterfly57

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:47 PM

Same as it's always been to earn plenty legit money. Do missions, races etc. May take longer but it is just as effective.

I have found that a good session of decent paying missions, with races in between to replenish armour free, works a treat. Sitting on 12.5 million at the moment but have earned way more than that and spent it. I've defiantly got enough to get by on, have plenty vehicles (which I'm mod ding up gradually), 2 decent apartments and my trusty buzzard (my money making machine).

Strymon84
  • Strymon84

The Dutch Machine [NLD1]

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:58 PM

Just  play the game.. Join Deathmatches or races and have fun with your friends and crew..  After a few hours of fun you've got a good amount of cash = win/win.. Hangin around in freemode costs a lot of money and grinding rooftop rumble is bored as hell.. Just  my opinion.

• helresa and LightningLord411 like this

timmyturner
  • timmyturner

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:59 PM

Rooftop Rumble definitely

Survival's would be up there, but they take too long to complete in comparison

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Massacromance

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:19 PM

Just  play the game.. Join Deathmatches or races and have fun with your friends and crew..  After a few hours of fun you've got a good amount of cash = win/win.. Hangin around in freemode costs a lot of money and grinding rooftop rumble is bored as hell.. Just  my opinion.

This.

TheEpicWaffle32
  • TheEpicWaffle32

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:23 PM

Easy. RR by about 900 bucks per payout bigger than Coveted

NightProwler
  • NightProwler

Nutter with a heart of gold

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:40 PM Edited by NightProwler, 27 July 2014 - 03:43 PM.

Grind these back to back.....

Out Of Court Settlement

Editor And Theif

Checkout Time

(1 heavy sniper round per

Total time - about 7 minutes max

Over 16k without losing a ton of ammo).

Crystal Clear Out III - 10k with a Buzzard

Trash Talk - 15k with a Buzzard

Total time together about 7 minutes

(36+K in about 14 minutes or more doing all 5).

Top all that off with stealing/selling a car and hitting a few 24/7's would round you off to 45+K in 20 minutes or more.

This is how I start GTAO. :cool:

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:48 PM

Easy as f*ck. I just made $142,000 in about 40 minutes. I only stopped because I have to sleep. If I did that in a normal session where I normally play for a few hours it's an easy $300,000+.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:59 PM

1. Do you even Rooftop Rumble, bruh?
  2. Do you even Base Invaders' bruh?
  3. Do you even Coveted, bruh?
  4. Do you even Chopper Tail, bruh?
  5. Do you even Defender, bruh?
  6. Do you even Crystal Clearout III, bruh?
  7. Do you even Potshot, bruh?
  8. Do you even Coasting, bruh?
  9. Do you even satellite Communication, bruh?
  10. Do you even Out of Cort Settlement, bruh? (Easy 7k)
  11. Do you even Editor And thief, bruh? (Easy 6k)
  12. Do you even Mixed Up With Coke, bruh? (Buzzard = WIN)
  13. Do you even Survivals, bruh? (30k if fully finished, takes a time but a f*ck ton of fun)
  14. Do you even Parachuting, bruh? (I can't remember how much I made just by doing parachuting that day, takes a minute at max, other parachuting missions come into voting screen, play these, another 1-2k, etc)

etc.

• 2281, DaTwista, Judicious 7 and 2 others like this

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:00 PM

Grind these back to back.....

Out Of Court Settlement

Editor And Theif

Checkout Time

(1 heavy sniper round per

Total time - about 7 minutes max

Over 16k without losing a ton of ammo).

Crystal Clear Out III - 10k with a Buzzard

Trash Talk - 15k with a Buzzard

Total time together about 7 minutes

(36+K in about 14 minutes or more doing all 5).

Top all that off with stealing/selling a car and hitting a few 24/7's would round you off to 45+K in 20 minutes or more.

This is how I start GTAO. :cool:

You forgot Base Invaders. With buzzard and on hard pays the same as Rooftop without all the fuss.  :colgate:

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:03 PM

^ you don't even need a buzzard.

Get in plane and exit (No need to use it) > hop into a bike if you had any > Go to FZ, over the cliffs North of the base > Heavy Sniper the Lazers (6-8 bullets per plane) > hop back in your vehicle and jump inside > Sneak inside the hanger, kill everybody inside > Haul ass outta there.

$18,750 had been earned. This is my go-to method.

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:03 PM

If you're tired of replaying Rooftop Rumble then it's simple

Fork over some cash for Cash Cards (I'm not spelling it the idiotic way)

or play other jobs, most of them are actually much more entertaining such as Chopper Tail, Defender, etc.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:17 PM

team deathmatches or normal deathmatches and races if you win. more people more money, 

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:21 PM

You could be a stripper, *cough cough* exotic dancer, at the Vanilla Unicorn

When you see Nikki the stripper,

Tell that bitch she ain't slick, i had $5 in my pants before we went to sleep.

• Apollo00063 likes this

lilmoonpie
  • lilmoonpie

Sometimes the hammer, sometimes the nail

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:23 PM

Don't forget that you can sell cars every 45 minutes with your primary and secondary characters. Gang cars (a bit tricky) can bring $12.5 or $13K, or Ballers can bring $9K apiece. That's anywhere from $26,000 to $18,000 every 45 minutes and can serve as a break from grinding Rooftop.

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:23 PM

Play legit, buddy. Play legit. Do missions and races. Do jobs man. And SAVE your money. I repeat, SAVE your money. Let it pile up after a few days.

Either that, or buy a... ewwww...... cash card. *shivers*

• ten-a-penny, Demetri_FTO_1. and Liquid Ocelot like this

Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:26 PM Edited by Hyperglide, 27 July 2014 - 04:33 PM.

Rooftop Rumble didn't get hit nearly as hard as Coveted did.  So I don't know what you're talking about OP.  RR is even easier cause now you don't have to worry about accidentally blowing up the document inside the parking garage.  Lots of players actually still play a ton of RR.  I don't know anyone that does Coveted anymore.  Very rarely you might get an invite but R* butchered it.

Anyways best way to make quit legit bucks is obviously grind Contact Missions.  RR, Defender, Chopper Tail, Potshot x 16 playlists, Base Invaders.

Also while killing time in Freemode I'll go after bounties, targets for Lester (using a Buzzard or Lazer to make it quicker), sell Vagos and Balla gang cars (exporting doesn't really seem worth it for all the work you have to do) and then rob stores when I'm buying snacks.  I've made pretty good bank holding up convenience stores and it only takes like 20 seconds.

Potshot is a $10.5 payout on Hard and you can do it in free-aim if you're not a free-aimer (why wouldn't you be?).  It takes about 3 minutes and you don't have to buy a ton of expensive ammo or any armor.  It's also the only other mission that you can make a ton of bank off of that you can make a playlist out of that isn't Coveted (which as I just said sucks now).

I can grind out about $170k in an hour doing Potshot x 16.  Gets very tedious though.  Best part is you can do it solo.

• ten-a-penny likes this

lilmoonpie
  • lilmoonpie

Sometimes the hammer, sometimes the nail

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:32 PM

Coveted isn't THAT much harder, it just takes more time, cutting down on the quick play value. And you're right, you never see anyone trying to invite players to it anymore.

Mixed Up With Coke isn't terribly hard with a Buzzard. Bust Out can be soloed even by an idjit like me.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:44 PM

Coveted isn't THAT much harder, it just takes more time, cutting down on the quick play value. And you're right, you never see anyone trying to invite players to it anymore.

Mixed Up With Coke isn't terribly hard with a Buzzard. Bust Out can be soloed even by an idjit like me.

coveted actually isnt any harder at all, it just takes longer, you can still snipe everyone without ever getting hit.

Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:52 PM Edited by Hyperglide, 27 July 2014 - 04:54 PM.

I never said it was harder.  Just takes longer.  They added a timer, the placement of the container now is stupid and now you have to fly a slow ass Carbo-bob with a huge container all the way down to Los Santos.  While a chopper shoots at you which can take you out if you've suffered to much damage from a lucky RPG hit from some NPC or Team-killer a-hole.  Just not worth all the effort when there are other missions that payout very similar and are much quicker.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:58 PM

Defender is by far the best.

1. No ammo (The mission already give you a buzzard)
  2. Short mission (how much, 3 minutes?)
  3. Only like four heli's to destroys (Just watch out, the blind pilot may end up flying under the wreckage, resulting in blowing up the heli. = Mission Failed)
  4. Easy 17k (Same as Chopper Tail)
  5. Can be Soloed.
  • spidey1234 likes this

IanE55
  • IanE55

Daft Punk Is Playing At My House

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Mexico
  • Best Concept DLC 2014

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:59 PM

Potshot x16

AboveAndBeyoncé
  • AboveAndBeyoncé

Yonce Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:02 PM

Missions, Racing, tdm (if your good, and the lobby has about 10-14 players)

cswood
  • cswood

Jack of No Trades

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:29 PM

Every update they made the rooftop rumble mission harder in some sort of way they add this small detail that affects it hugely and I bet next update they will make it harder

I predict the professionals will be able to kill you in 1 shot (as opposed to 2-3), there will be 3 buzzard attack choppers to guard the parking garage, and the document will spawn inside of a tank which you will have to kill the driver, but the tank will blow up if hit with more than 2 shots.

• mr toasterbutt likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

White Crib

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:33 PM

Do what Rockstar truly hate: Grind RR

And play it with pro players.

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:34 PM

LMAO, lazy people.

just playing the game is the easiest way. do an assortment of jobs/races/theft, doesn't matter what it is, but as long as you just play it'll add up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users