MC Patch/Rockers.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
Ipodswag87
  • Ipodswag87

Mr Johnny Vegas

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:59 AM

Hello i was wondering if someone could help me out. I just recently created an MC called Brothers Of Silence as i dont know how to photoshop i was hoping that someone could do the bottom and top rocker & the patch for me. I'd like the writting to be biker styled and the crew colors are black and red for the patch anything that goes with Brothers Of Silence. Top Rocker Brothers Of Silence & bottom rocker Los Santos please. If it could be done would be amazing thanks. 

Bassman315
  • Bassman315

Restless MC Founding & Life Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:46 PM

This is a disgrace how dare you steal our patch.

• Nugsy likes this

Morena
  • Morena

Cyclop have 9 years

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2014 - 04:50 PM

This is a disgrace how dare you steal our patch.

Hey.

If he has steal your patch kindly use Report button, don't make chat over in order to avoid get possible ban or warnings.

BL4CK7H0RN3
  • BL4CK7H0RN3

Vice-President of Restless MC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2014 - 06:26 PM Edited by BL4CK7H0RN3, 21 October 2014 - 06:29 PM.

Ipodswag87,

I really, really hope that you do not use the patch that anthrax has provided you with. Not only is it massively disrespectful to steal another MC's Patch, but it also makes you look bad in that you can't come up with your own patch ideas, so you have to steal another MC's.

I'm sure, as the leader of an MC, you don't want to be known as a patch thief. It does not reflect kindly upon you, or your MC. Do the honourable thing and find a Patch that isn't taken.

Also be warned, if we see that Patch in a lobby, we won't take it too kindly.

• Cristiano Ronaldo 7 likes this

Morena
  • Morena

Cyclop have 9 years

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:57 PM

Ipodswag87,

I really, really hope that you do not use the patch that anthrax has provided you with. Not only is it massively disrespectful to steal another MC's Patch, but it also makes you look bad in that you can't come up with your own patch ideas, so you have to steal another MC's.

I'm sure, as the leader of an MC, you don't want to be known as a patch thief. It does not reflect kindly upon you, or your MC. Do the honourable thing and find a Patch that isn't taken.

Nah i just reported when Anthrax posted. Post has removed. :)

• Bassman315 likes this

BL4CK7H0RN3
  • BL4CK7H0RN3

Vice-President of Restless MC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:52 AM

Ipodswag87,

Thank you :)

Morena
  • Morena

Cyclop have 9 years

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:13 AM

Ipodswag87,

Thank you :)

;)

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:19 AM

I guess the issue has been settled. Any other disagreements should be taken to PMs. Thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users