Photo

Denied Saints MC

22 replies to this topic
DSMC_President
  • DSMC_President

Denied Saints MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:51 AM Edited by DSMC_President, 03 February 2015 - 10:30 PM.

Console: PS3

Posting Ban: None

Crew Recruitment:http://gtaforums.com...nied-saints-mc/

Prospect Chapter: http://socialclub.ro...dsaintsprospect

Public Gang:http://gtaforums.com...nied-saints-mc/

Social Club:http://socialclub.ro...eined_saints_mc_

image.png

history.png

We all started as just simple guys looking to cause some mayhem and start fights until The Lost MC rolled into town, Then everyone wanted a piece of the good life. 

But as soon as Big Dan (aka) Danny Ricker the Club Founder of Denied Saints took charge, The Lost soon became scarcely remembered.

Big Dan was running Drugs, Guns, Women all around Los Santos and Liberty City while the Lost were wondering where there business went.

As Big Dan was getting more popular with other Clubs it also painted a target on his back and forced him to back down from President.

The Club was shattered and weary of the New President Tommy Dillfin as he was the Vice President under Big Dan, He knew he had big shoes to fill and The Lost to take care of.

Business was slow but that's how Tommy liked it and he knew it would prevent wars from enraging. 

As the Lost grew larger then ever so did DSMC and soon came the war.

Many died, and many back out of the club but few fought for there club till the end, and brought prosperity to there Club. 

After the War The Lost had beat DSMC and murdered Tommy Dillfin, The Vice President Roger Shocky.

It was a sad day for the club but they knew they would be back and better then ever and the very next day

Big Dan Announced his return and his upmost respect to Tommy's family and to lead the club towards a better future to prevent war and to just enjoy the ride......

rules.png

The First Five

I. No Crew Killing what so ever.

II. Always be on alert.

III. Never question higher authority.

IV. Protect the Club House

V. No Trash Talking.

The Last Five

I. Respect is key.

II. Loyalty is a must.

III. Keep a leveled head.

IV. Be Active.

V. Abide by your rules.

ranks.png

PRESIDENT
The president is the leader of the chapter. He is the clubs figurehead and is usually the spokesman when dealing with the police or the media. The president is the chairman at club meetings and represents the chapter at national meetings.

VICE PRESIDENT
The vice president is second in charge and fills in when the president is away. The vice president is often the heir apparent to the clubs leadership although this isn’t always the case. It’s his job to make sure that matters passed at club meetings are carried out satisfactorily.

SECRETARY
The secretary is responsible for the clubs paperwork. He keeps minutes of meetings and records dates of significant events, such as anniversary dates (when prospects gain their patch). He corresponds with other gangs and it’s his job to keep members informed of upcoming events. The secretary is usually responsible for keeping records of club assets although the treasurer will do this in some gangs.

TREASURER
The treasurer is the chapters’ money-man and he’s in charge of collecting club fees, run funds etc. and paying the bills. The treasurer is responsible for collecting any debts owed to the gang and usually gets the job of checking out business opportunities prior to any decisions being made. The treasurer is usually the person who handles the proceeds of a gangs illegal activity.

The positions of secretary and treasurer are often combined.

SERGEANT AT ARMS
The sergeant at arms is basically the gangs “policeman” although most would not like to be referred to in this way! He enforces club procedures and maintains order at club meetings. The sergeant is in charge of security at gang events and he is responsible for “back ups” (attacks on rivals). The sergeant looks after the gangs’ firearms and other weapons.

The sergeant at arms is sometimes known as the “master of arms”, (although “sergeant at arms” has become much more common). In some gangs, the sergeant wears a military style sergeant’s badge.

ROAD CAPTAIN
Most motorcycle gangs have a position known as Road Captain. He is in charge of logistics during a club run. He plans the route and organizes refueling stops etc. The Road Captain rides at the front and leads the pack with the president. The position of Road Captain is usually a “non executive” position.

PATCH MEMBERS
Patchmembers are members of the club who have earned the right to wear the gangs colors, after a suitable period spent “prospecting”. They take part in the running of the club and attend the gangs weekly meeting (“church”). They are commonly referred to as “members” or, in some clubs, “patches”.

LIFE MEMBERS
A few motorcycle gangs have life-membership which is awarded to long-standing patch members for their contribution to the club. Life-members have the right to take part in the running of the club, however, their attendance at meetings and club events isn’t compulsory. Life-members retain their patch even though they may no longer take an active part in the gang. Some life-members retire although they are still technically part of the MC until they die.

PROSPECTS
A prospect is a “prospective” member of the club who is yet to earn his patch. Prospects are expected to do what they are told and follow the orders of patch members. They must be prepared to engage in illegal activities to prove their loyalty to the gang. Prospects have no voting rights and do not attend meetings unless invited in.

HANG AROUNDS
Some MC have a stage before “prospect” which is known as “hang around”. The purpose of the hang around stage is to become known by all members before being accepted as a prospect. The hang around period can be up to six months.

ASSOCIATES
An “associate” of a MC is a (wide-ranging) law enforcement term for persons who are linked to a gang in some way. An associate can include persons who are connected through criminal activity, drugs, family or friends, motorbikes, vehicles, sport, legitimate business interests, social or other interests.

roster.png

Mother Chapter:

President- DSMC_President

allies.png

Banti Crime Family

enemies.png

None

gallery.png

sig1.jpg

sig2.jpg

sig3.jpg

Credit To Robton for the GFX!

• Aether, Alchemist, ripped condom and 1 other like this

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:43 PM

Hi

Welcome to GTAF!

How many members do you have? 

DSMC_President
  • DSMC_President

Denied Saints MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:21 PM

On GTAF 0, on PSN 13

• A J likes this

Godfather_Banti
  • Godfather_Banti

Banti Crime Family

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:36 PM

Great page!

Hircine ☠
  • Hircine ☠

Saint

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

Good luck, from The Highway Reapers MC. 

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:02 PM

On GTAF 0, on PSN 13

Good luck at getting some of them here to communicate :^:

If you want to do friendly, free aim crew battles and that sort of thing, let me know. 

DSMC_President
  • DSMC_President

Denied Saints MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:24 PM

Good luck, from The Highway Reapers MC. 

Thanks means a lot!

On GTAF 0, on PSN 13

Good luck at getting some of them here to communicate :^:

If you want to do friendly, free aim crew battles and that sort of thing, let me know. 

Understood, Thanks

DSMC_President
  • DSMC_President

Denied Saints MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:54 PM

Great page!

Thank you!

Soul Reapers MC
  • Soul Reapers MC

Founded 28-07-2012

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:35 AM

Good luck from the Soul Reapers lads.  :^:

DSMC_President
  • DSMC_President

Denied Saints MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:11 AM

@cisto- Thank you

Sandman
  • Sandman

Groundsmen

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:22 AM

Good luck 

DSMC_President
  • DSMC_President

Denied Saints MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:22 AM

Thank you

xHxAxRxLxExYx
  • xHxAxRxLxExYx

Denied Saints MC

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:05 AM

Just a quick introduction here. I'm a patched member of the Denied Saints MC.

DSMC_President
  • DSMC_President

Denied Saints MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:05 AM

Welcome

xHxAxRxLxExYx
  • xHxAxRxLxExYx

Denied Saints MC

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:44 PM

Just checking in.  So is there gonna be an update tonight?  Survey says..........

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:41 PM

This town ain't big enough for TWO Harleys. I got my eye on you boy.
  • Toke and Alchemist like this

xHxAxRxLxExYx
  • xHxAxRxLxExYx

Denied Saints MC

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:05 AM

This town ain't big enough for TWO Harleys. I got my eye on you boy.

BOY!?   Hmmmmm......

DSMC_President
  • DSMC_President

Denied Saints MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:26 PM

Lets calm down...Take it too PM Guys

SwizZzle
  • SwizZzle

Horseless Headsman™

• Members

Posted 21 October 2014 - 06:18 PM Edited by SwizZzle, 21 October 2014 - 06:18 PM.

Good luck with your crew, may you guys have success online.
Anyways, Warriors of the Night MC say "Good Luck!"

DSMC_President
  • DSMC_President

Denied Saints MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:58 PM

We are now back up and running!

DSMC_President
  • DSMC_President

Denied Saints MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 February 2015 - 10:32 PM

We are still recruiting!

NaughtyBear
  • NaughtyBear

Player Hater

• New Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 04 February 2015 - 11:19 PM

Hey. I'm a returning player, just created a new PSN / account here and looking to ride with an MC again. Got some history with MCs so know the ropes. Just gotta get sorted with a bike and the intro stuff which won't take me long at all then I'll be rolling free again. Hit me up on PSN its NaughtyBigBear

Can hit me up anytime, If I'm not at work I'll be on. Peace and ride hard. Hope to hear from yas.

• Roux Milez likes this

DSMC_President
  • DSMC_President

Denied Saints MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:25 AM

We can talk online NaughtyBear

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users