Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will rockstar do a money wipe within the next update?

99 replies to this topic
LieutenantLoserz
  • LieutenantLoserz

The Loser

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:14 PM

Literally half of this forum is based around these 5 topics.

1. Glitching

2. Cash Cards

3. Heists

4. Money Wipes

5. GTA Women and Gender Studies

Honestly I can't even tell if people are just trolling now..... :lol:

dont forget 

6) GTA DLC Ideas

• Joekill95, We Are Ninja and Gay Tony like this

line of chop
  • line of chop

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:21 PM

They never have removed money from updates, they wiped the money when billions was being passed around like nothing. They never will touch our glitched money, f*ck cockstar and their cash card shizzle.

Darth_Smith_
  • Darth_Smith_

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:24 PM

If you ask me they won't do a money wipe any time soon...

the "wipe" would come either as a "server error" while transferring your character from the current console to the newer console OR you will be forced to forfeit ALL your money, in exchange for $500k if you want to be able to transfer your character.

there is no chance in hell they would allow us to move into the newer console with all of our money regardless if its legit or not.

mark my words!

I really hope you're wrong, holy f*ck....

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

FALLING INTO OLD HABIT$

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:49 PM

If you ask me they won't do a money wipe any time soon...

the "wipe" would come either as a "server error" while transferring your character from the current console to the newer console OR you will be forced to forfeit ALL your money, in exchange for $500k if you want to be able to transfer your character.

there is no chance in hell they would allow us to move into the newer console with all of our money regardless if its legit or not.

mark my words!

I really hope you're wrong, holy f*ck....

I hope I'm wrong too but I just don't see how they would allow me to move from ps3 to ps4 with all my millions...

I'm sure with re-launch of gtao, they would release some content with some heavy price tag, they would want to see people playing the game, doing missions or buying cash cards in order to get that new content.

allowing us to move with our cash would simply kill the non-existant economy of LS.

piko
  • piko

Prankster

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:20 PM

Hope so.. Tired of seeing level 20's around with Adders and fully modded weapons.

level 20's can't have fully modded weapons, those are level locked. You only have to win 50 races to unlock car mods. your post is soooooo stupid....wtf does money glitching have to do with car and weapon mods...are you dumb or just high and the icing on the cake is that even if a reset came you still keepall euipment and cars you dullard.
Okay the weapons were a bad example.. But whats with the hostility though? And please learn to write..
Deal...but you have to agree to learn something about a topic before you make another uninformed post. That will prevent what you consider a hostile response and keep you from looking dumb....We got a deal?

Sure.. But I still hate Adders!

Lord_Smasherton
  • Lord_Smasherton

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:45 PM

Forget about complicated computer algorithms to identify ill gotten gains, R* is too lazy for that.

When the GTAO economy was destroyed by hackers in December R* did not run any complicated analysis to identify the guilty, they took every players money down to a max of $550,000. Some kept less but no one got more.

I had a legit $1.3 mill before being gifted $2.2 billion, R* still took me back to $550K, effectively stealing $800K from me.  

R* didnt care about accuracy last time and they wont this time, although I think the threshold may be higher, maybe $10 mil

Nope, this is not a universal case. This was not my experience.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:51 PM

And as i said before, Rockstar doesn't have the people or the time to do background checks on the millions of people who play the game. If they're reported, then yes obviously they will, but people who do money glitched tend not to get reported because they're not hurting anyone else. If they can do all the stuff you said, why have they not done anything?

hrm, if only they had some sort of magical machine capable of performing billions of calculations per second then they wouldnt need any people to do the checking, hrm, oh wait . . . 

ls_stories
  • ls_stories

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:15 AM

You mean wipe glitcher's money? They can't, it's impossible to tell if they did a glitch. The only other time they wiped money was the billionaire days, and it was easy to rid hacked money because it was literally hacked. The glitches are confusing to the game, technically it's legitimate money so it can't tell if you are doing anything wrong.

If you mean wipe everyone's money... lol

not one bit true, lol!  its easy to tell.  if you have 600 million in car sales and 0 in job income its a pretty safe bet youre a cheater, super easy to tell, and I hope they do wipe all your money, hahaha!  i hope you spent weeks gettting 500 million and poof, just like that, gone, hahaha! so funnies. you deserve it.
getting that much would take only take a few days not weeks, just saying.

G o d
  • G o d

The 1%

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:19 AM

hell nah

mysteriousamg
  • mysteriousamg

SurvialistSociety Crew Leader & Savage11's Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:28 AM

You mean wipe glitcher's money? They can't, it's impossible to tell if they did a glitch. The only other time they wiped money was the billionaire days, and it was easy to rid hacked money because it was literally hacked. The glitches are confusing to the game, technically it's legitimate money so it can't tell if you are doing anything wrong.

If you mean wipe everyone's money... lol

not one bit true, lol!  its easy to tell.  if you have 600 million in car sales and 0 in job income its a pretty safe bet youre a cheater, super easy to tell, and I hope they do wipe all your money, hahaha!  i hope you spent weeks gettting 500 million and poof, just like that, gone, hahaha! so funnies. you deserve it.
actually NOT!!! Everyones stats are all f*cked up from the hacked money days so they cant even depend on that anymore.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users