Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why/how does Tracey have a car but Jimmy doesn't it?

42 replies to this topic
PM-ME-YOUR-TITS-GIRL
  • PM-ME-YOUR-TITS-GIRL

Dr. Roofy McTouchy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:37 AM Edited by Dark Bordeus, 28 July 2014 - 01:38 AM.

I have no idea what you mean by "these posts" or "seeing this so often on here". I don't recall a lot of threads dealing with Jimmy's car situation.

"These posts" = unsolicited remarks about how terrible women are casually dropped into threads about a f*cking unrelated video game. Not Jimmy's car situation. Clearly.

...Kindly take that discussion into an external thread for it, or settle into PMs.

This part is exactly my point. But kindly keeping that sh*t outta here needs to work both ways--nobody will have an excuse to derail threads* with their manhood-compromising, tumbler-miseducated, sjw PC feminism propaganda if others could refrain from making their totally nuanced and well-informed commentary on the systemic marginalization of males on a GTA forum in the first place. I know, it's a crazy suggestion me and my irrational manpussy are making, but it's worth a shot.

*oh lawd the irony of this post, rite?

Dude, just leave it.

Frankly, I don't see why feminism needs to exist in the developed world, and thus whenever I see an FWF (first world feminist) I know he/she is an uneducated individual who is just blindly worshipping the almighty vagina. But this is not the thread for that.

I can send you a message if you want to continue talking about manhood-compromising, tumbler-miseducated, sjw PC feminism propaganda and the totally nuanced and well-informed commentary on the systemic marginalization of males or irrational man pussies.

But this is regarding Jimmy's car situation. Let's keep it at that.

SUMMARY OF THE THREAD

The Question:

Why does Tracey have a car and Jimmy doesn't?

Possible Explanations:

1) Michael just hates Jimmy for being a worthless fat f*ck and loves Tracey so he gives her preferential treatment and got her a car

2) Jimmy doesn't need a car because he sits on his ass all day

3) Jimmy was allowed to have a car, but he botched the sale and got Mi wrapped up in some reposession nonsense so Jimmy has lost his car priveleges

Loophole Debunked:

Speaking of cars, isn't it a bit odd in "reuniting the family" Michael tells Jimmy he's broke and can't buy him a car despite the fact he's swimming in money?

Because, in-lore, at the beginning of the game, Michael points out to Franklin  he can't pay back Madrazo out of his own pocket because he's 'in mortgage up to my eyeballs'. This implies their income is very fixed and the family spends roughly near to over what Michael earns/allows to be spent in a month. Plus, Tracey, despite being lacking in demur, does apply herself into doing things to become famous or make money. Jimmy sits around all day doing drugs, snacking, playing Righteous Slaughter or bumming off his buddies. I'd be disappointed in a son like that.

• 007_eleven and jkim_1 like this

VCR
  • VCR

plus+

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:44 AM

Jimmy sits around all day doing drugs, snacking, playing Righteous Slaughter or bumming off his buddies

smoking weed*

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:07 AM

Honestly I don't think gender plays much of a factor in this particular case. Don't get me wrong, a scenario where a daughter gets more spoiled than a son isn't uncommon within American families. I don't think Tracey's getting better treatment than Jimmy for no reason.

Michael has the right to disown his son, and he has every reason to. First off we can presume that Jimmy was a mischievous kid growing up and did poor in school since he doesn't seem to go to college and doesn't have a job. Then he causes a huge problem with Simeon which I'm not gonna even get into, and last but not least, the boat. After all that crap he put his father through, Jimmy should be grateful.

As for Tracey, maybe she hangs out with the wrong dudes but she isn't capable of wrecking havoc like her brother has. I also assume that she has an average IQ, unlike Jimmy. Tracey isn't causing anyone a burden by owning a car, I think Jimmy would either crash his car or get a million traffic tickets which Michael would have to pay for.

In conclusion, this is one of Michael's few good parenting decisions.

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The X

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:10 AM

Jimmy isn't 100& stupid. He brings out some things in Michael that Tracey couldn't.

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:56 AM

Isn't part of Tracey's character is that she's a dumb blonde? So I think Jimmy is the smarter but not by much

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:00 PM

I'm pretty sure it's because Tracey SHOUTS EVERY LINE SHE HAS AND IT'S PROBABLY JUST THAT MICHAEL WANTED HER TO STOP SHOUTING FOR A FEW MINUTES.

Whereas Jimmy's just a fat little sh*t and Michael wants him to grow the f*ck up and be a man.

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:38 PM

Isn't part of Tracey's character is that she's a dumb blonde? So I think Jimmy is the smarter but not by much

Well it's hard to tell. I suppose you're right but she isn't developed enough as a character to really determine who she is. I made the assumption that she's the type of girl who does okay in school since she is in college at the end of the story. Jimmy is just a moron in all ways.

Terrell
  • Terrell

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:00 AM

Because her car is inexpensive, and she was a good school girl in highschool. She must have received the car on her 18th birthday for graduating high school or something. Then somewhere between ages 18 and 22 she tuned into a young Amanda. But by the end she's going to school.

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:02 AM

I still say Jimmy looks a lot like Lester..

Aerosmithfan999
  • Aerosmithfan999

The Wackiness Returns

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:33 AM

There's only one reason Jimmy needs a car. To drive to the kitchen.

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:40 AM

I like to cops In Michael's house so his family run away you can't beat Jimmy running for the hills

Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 09 August 2014 - 09:47 AM

She is Blond, she got tits, and is hot...

What do you want more to hear?

doggydude98
  • doggydude98

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:22 PM

She probably worked for it like Jimmy should.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users