• Testarossa

• The Connection
  • Mexico
  • Worst Ferrari
    Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:33 PM

The Issi, I always tend to drive it with the top down.

Halal Cyborg
  • Halal Cyborg

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:35 PM

For me, it's taking things like the Stratum, Penumbra, Prairie and other street cars (which aren't the greatest performers out there - but while they'll rarely win a race, fully-upgraded they're pretty fun mission/cruising cars) and giving them the 'tuner' treatment - cases in point:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I genuinely have more fun with those than any of the super or hypercars out there (and I do love my Entity and Vacca, but...) - it's always fun to wind up on a group mission with one of 'em, and watch as all the guys in Zentornos and Adders look confused, like I'm some first-time player who's turned up with the very first car they grabbed off the street. Sometimes, it ain't all about driving a money-sink...

finally an actual guilty pleasures post

godziller
  • godziller

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:55 PM

I like the adders weight...not for ramming people but for little jumps and stuff...its a cool car...and im not afraid to say it lol

Raging.Clue
  • Raging.Clue

CEO, Biker & Vehicle Enthusist.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:13 AM

My guilty pleasures:

My Albany Roosevelt - Sure, it is not the fastest or best handling car in the game, but it stands out at being the most unique car to Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online. Plus, I am a sucker for cars in the eras of the 1920s-1940s.

sej7yoL.jpg

The Benefactor Panto - Yeah, it is based off of a smartcar fourtwo. Yes, people seem to question one's sexual orientation for owning this car. In my opinion, it is a excellent car, which is also based off of an excellent car.

HZJXxa9.jpg

The Declasse Rhapsody - It may not be the most attractive car to some, but I believe the car has a certain charm to it.

zEHWYFU.jpg

And Vapid Hotknife - I know it handles like a piano with an engine, takes 1,000 years to brake and mostly likely end up hitting an unsuspecting motorist, and is not one of the fastest muscle cars in the game, it is, at least in my opinion, one of the best looking muscle cars in the game, and worth having.

9jsDL3r.jpg

Hello_losers
  • Hello_losers

Thank you based Kojima.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:41 AM

My guilty pleasure is easily the panto. I have no shame in driving a panto, only minor shame driving my panto because of how i bastardized it. You know, the whole hot pink, partially sticker bombed, dollar rims, white walls, roof luggage ordeal. Sadly i have no pictures of its beauty. Oh, theres also my fully tuned, pinkish purple faggio which i take great pride in driving up to squeakers to hear them question my sexuality. 0_0.jpg

• G D, Raging.Clue and BitPieStudios like this

Zidnex
  • Zidnex

Hiding from the US since 2001

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:37 AM

My guilty pleasures:

-snip-

The Declasse Rhapsody - It may not be the most attractive car to some, but I believe the car has a certain charm to it.

zEHWYFU.jpg

-more snip-

The Rhapsody is a beautiful car. Need to buy one tomorrow :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users