wtf carbine rifle?

34 replies to this topic
xoC18H21NO3xo
  • xoC18H21NO3xo

GTA Addict

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:18 AM

Actually, the special carbine feels nerfed to me. It just started happening tonight. I'll just wait and see if any of my crew mates say the same thing. 

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:24 PM

Actually, the special carbine feels nerfed to me. It just started happening tonight. I'll just wait and see if any of my crew mates say the same thing. 

its called lag and it varies in  effect.  When playing missions and people on the vote screen at the end dont all vote on the same thing i get stuck in the clouds longer and it seems to slow my session down as well making it take longer to access menus and change weapons, even making it take more bullets to the face to kill someone, until i restart my ps3.  this problem can be avoided by simply pressing O to leave that screen before the countdown finishes.  

AhmadMJamal
  • AhmadMJamal

Tis' The Season, BITCH!

• Members
  • India

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:10 PM

I switched to the combat mg which is superior to all the rifles.

f*ck that Special Carbine FTW!!!

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:13 PM

Use the Bullpop and aim up a bit for headshots. Players get rekt

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:07 PM

Any chance you are going after Merryweather Mercs?  I know some of them take 2+ Heavy Sniper rounds to the skull... Made Teaser Trailer surprisingly hard for such a basic mission.

Oh no no no, it works just fine against NPCS.. at least the non-armoured ones. I'm talking about other players.

100% Its lag then. The same reason why sometimes I get hit in the head by real players and not die first shot.

Special Carbine master race. 

Stupid free gun with free tints.

1v1 me irl

Whoever made likes limit deserves to get fired.

Carbine + Advanced > All guns. Not even the Bullpop, trashy sh*t. Ended up throwing it.

Its not free BTW.

Regular Carbine is the best Carbine, best rifle, but pales in comperison to the Combat MG

Finally somebody with a brain here :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users