• Mr.Smith187 likes this

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

And I need you, and I miss you

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:26 PM

@BigJoe,

Great point; I wouldn't be suprised if those new Lambos make it into DLCs in the future! It's all the rage now, with the Sesto (partially a Zentorno) having been in a movie (Need for Speed) already.. and most of the cars in that movie are in this game already. I'm positive the Egoista someday will be a DLC; there aren't that many modern supercars left out there that R* hasn't yet put in this game.

I know. The day the NFS movie was released I thought to myself 'This'll be sh*t'. The only nice car in the movie as far as I am aware is the 2015 Ford Mustang.

If R* had any good taste in Super cars they would give us the older ones. Cars like the Ferrari 512 Testarossa, Ferrari F335 Berlinetta, Jaguar XJ220, Ferrari F40 and many more, R* had a great chance to give us the old San Andreas Turismo (F40) or even the IV Turismo (F430) but no they had to go ahead and give us a LaFerrari/P1 hybrid that makes me want to be sick.

Honestly if they do give us the Egoista I'll just stop caring about what the future DLC cars will be. If they intend on giving us a car that looks like the V-TOL's from Saints Row The Third I don't know if I'll ever see a nice DLC car again.

LanaDelRey888
  • LanaDelRey888

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:56 AM

Never been a big fan or racing, just because I came from gt5 so it's all about dat clean racing and perfect lines for me

Same here.
But when I say 'GT5' in this forum / RGSC, #newfags think I made a typo. Oh, the mentality!

What's even more annoying is you can beat (excruciatingly difficult) gold medal challenges, licenses and races in GT5 but can LOSE in this game where driving lines and braking are irrelevant - really screws with the pride we have for playing and beating the Real Driving Simulator.

Robaldinio
  • Robaldinio

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:38 AM Edited by Robaldinio, 29 July 2014 - 01:38 AM.

HERE IS THE SOLUTION: You may only race in your own vehicles.

I have wished for this since the beginning and it would immediately put an end to seeing the same cars in every race. Sure, you'd still get a substantial amount of people who will only own the fastest cars in every class, but it would still see a lot less people racing in any given car. Think about it.

In a perfect world there would also be pink slips, but now I'm just dreaming.

LOES
  • LOES

Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:46 AM

Never been a big fan or racing, just because I came from gt5 so it's all about dat clean racing and perfect lines for me

Same here.
But when I say 'GT5' in this forum / RGSC, #newfags think I made a typo. Oh, the mentality!

What's even more annoying is you can beat (excruciatingly difficult) gold medal challenges, licenses and races in GT5 but can LOSE in this game where driving lines and braking are irrelevant - really screws with the pride we have for playing and beating the Real Driving Simulator.

Yes, totally agree, it's necessary to learn how to drive- entry/exit, clipping the apex, etc, while turning off the driving line they give you because at times it's so bad and the advice for the challenges and licenses, some are kinda irrelevant IMO

DeMeNs
  • DeMeNs

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:21 PM

Every new car R* introduces in a class should have something diferent from the rest to encourage players to buy it (and eventually buy shark cards). Sometimes this diference is performance. So it's logic to think there would be a new car from time to time wich will beat all others. So all players would have the need of buy the new one.
Anyway I think there's no big gap between the top cars. So there's no need to fall histerical because a few miliseconds of acceleration, or a few meters/hour more of speed. A good driver can win driving almost every car in the list. So don't cry it's because the car.

Bill_Assassin
  • Bill_Assassin

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:23 PM

Don't hate on the Zentorno. Its a superb car and you have to own one to really appreaciate. My view drastically changed after I bought one with hooker cash.

I've started to like the Adder as well.

I did own one and I still hate. Are you telling me that you actually like the 'cup holders' on the rear 'window' and the cheese grater bumper.

Performance is good I know but even then it understeers so much at high speeds.

Yup. Looks batmobile-ish and its grown on me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users