• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
iSaint9
  • iSaint9

cum bak in 10 yrs

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:29 PM

So yeah, I was playing GTA Online (apparently the bug that kept me out of GTA Online has been solved YAY!) when I ran over some dude. But then, I realized that something was about to go terribly wrong. Really, really wrong. First I get shot the f*ck out of my vehicle, then I snipe some guys in the head with the STANDARD SNIPER (capitalizing this because I saw a topic complaining about the Standard Sniper being sh*t) whilst they were killing me with the Heavy Sniper (noobs ¬¬").

When I finally got the opportunity to escape in my Panto, some guy in a "flashy" Chrome 9F started to chase me. I somehow managed to blow the sh*t out of his car and made my way to the airport, while the "Zentorno crew" were chasing me. It may sound so epic to be true, but this actually happened. When I made it to the helipad, a guy in a CHROME ZENTORNO came out of nowhere and ran me over. Then I switched to passive mode and after getting killed 3 or 4 times by these assholes, I decided to fight them back, but nope, they were using sticky bombs and all that stuff.

So, since I couldn't kill them, I decided to prevent them from killing me. I ran my ass up to some nearby guardrails so they couldn't kill me, and I was right, they couldn't run me over, so I decided to take some pics lol.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Then one of them called a Sandking and ran me over, so I decided to go up to a roof so they couldn't catch me, but I didn't count on this.

0_0.jpg

There was a Cargobob nearby, so he took it and cut me off. After that, they decided to bully someone else and I went back to Los Santos. From there, I sent Mercenaries and a mugger after them. They did the same, and they even set a $9k bounty on me which I gave to a level 32 girl. Pretty intense fight. And I got a new friend :D.

These are those guys GTs:

• MonsterMofo1987
  • Jack zl
  • Ninja T Fuzion

And there was another guy whose gamertag I forgot :( But yeah, and thanks to fingersbob for being so kind :3 (just in case he/she is on the forums).

Also leave your war moments if you'd like people to read them! Thanks for reading!

(Inb4 TL;DR)

Moonwalker98
  • Moonwalker98

Jerichoholic

• Members

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:42 PM

hm nice

JohnWeazel
  • JohnWeazel

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:50 PM

I don't mean to look like a wannabe mod, but c'mon man...

http://gtaforums.com...e-your-stories/

Dottie
  • Dottie

So Predictable

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:57 PM

Splendid tale comrade. Please share some more

Mr.Faustin
  • Mr.Faustin

El Presidente.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:11 PM

Why would you tell us their gamer tag? 

iSaint9
  • iSaint9

cum bak in 10 yrs

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 27 July 2014 - 01:11 AM

Why would you tell us their gamer tag? 

Because they're bullies. As soon as I escaped and as soon as the other guy getting bullied left they started bullying someone else.

Toke
  • Toke

Shadow Staff

• Members
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 27 July 2014 - 01:27 AM

I don't mean to look like a wannabe mod, but c'mon man...

http://gtaforums.com...e-your-stories/

• JohnWeazel likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users