• This topic is locked This topic is locked
141 replies to this topic
Zito
  • Zito

RBLiberty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:18 AM

Jesus I was only trying to warn the community because I was caught and punished I didn't think people would turn this thread into a flame war. Just do what you want I was just speaking from experience as well as other reports that money glitches or game breaking glitches (wall breach,etc) could get you in trouble with rockstar. Now chill out and go back to playing GTAO this thread has become engulfed into a flame war.

don't mind it this isn't the 1st thread to break out wars or arguments

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:12 AM

Yep - I have been console banned from gta online lol! I can only play story mode.

Oh well. That's the game on gumtree.
  • ModderX likes this

Ayylien
  • Ayylien

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:44 AM

Speaking from experience Rockstar does not ban you. They suspend you for 2-3 weeks.

I have gotten the banned screen when I had a friend RP and $ mod my dummy PSN account.

Rockstar banned my console from online for 2-3 weeks. (I got a notification on single player when my ban time is up).

Secondly, I money glitched since 2013. I have not been banned for doing in game glitches. I glitched $100 million from the car sell glitch and never got banned.

But the moment I had someone mod my account from a CFW PS3, rockstar banned my account within 24 hours and to top it off, they reset my account and whiped my money clean.

So unless you're a modder or have your friend mod you account, that's the only time they ban your account.

People need to stop posting this bullsh*t saying you'll get banned from doing ingame glitches, because that's not the case.

You are wrong. R* IS currently banning for money glitching large amounts. I glitched to 707mill and got banned tuesday. My crew mate glitched to 663mill. We were competing with eachother. He also got banned on tuesday. Both of us are banned until august 8th. Social club and gta stats both show our money and rp remain, but word is, once we sign back in to gta online on the 8th, we will be reset.

huckmonkey is correct, I think if you've glitched a ridiculous amount (say $100million+) expect a ban a 2 week console ban.

Whether or not Rockstar will remove the money is another matter, I messaged Rockstar Support to see what's up, and I asked if accounts will occur any resets, the message I got back was 'I don't think you will occur any additional punishment'. So it seems as though it's just a ban, although Rockstar Support isn't very informative. The thing is, when Rockstar do these ban sweeps, more often than not they'll wipe your account completely Cash & RP.

vanchovega
  • vanchovega

head cheerleader, homecoming queen, part-time model

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:52 AM

don't we have an entire forum section for "glitch-exploits" and then you expect people to behave? this is why all the cats die you don't need to much brain to figure it out. dah

x_CrazyBuns_x
  • x_CrazyBuns_x

Crazy Bunny Lady >_<"

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:55 AM

4 of my friends say they can't get on with any account o_O" and they've been trying for past 3 days.. tried resetting internet too, mayhaps R* are biting aswell as barking this time 

tetsujyn
  • tetsujyn

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:00 AM

Just confirming that I got banned on friday, too. Hopefully, it's only for 2 weeks.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:04 AM

My brother hooker glitched a bit of coin on my ps3 but no ban for my console. Not sure if his account is still active as its not been used since, his ps3 is broken hence the hookering on mine while the going was good. My account is clean anyway so should be OK.

v17
  • v17

Contractor

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:04 AM

Just found out I'm console banned..

Oh well other things to pursue.. See Some of you guys on PC version.

Titania
  • Titania

Winky face! ;)

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:08 AM

Sooooo how much did everyone glitch? 100+m? 200+m? Did you even stay below the 3m?

33d
  • 33d

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:15 AM

seems like half GTAForums is going down :p if I get banned gonna start religiously playing RDR Multiplayer 

Epsilon_Program
  • Epsilon_Program

KIFFLOM

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:16 AM

I just reported a guy for using a breach in a helicopter pad. Too bad there were multiple people in there and rockstar only allows for one report at a time.

Go to your apartment>Go to TV>Spectate glitching player>Take photo(make sure to include gamertag)>Rockstar Support Forums.

I watched to people get instant ban, I got a reply and within seconds both of the wall breachers in the game left the game. 

jackjoejim
  • jackjoejim

Bomba-rass!

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:41 AM

I just reported a guy for using a breach in a helicopter pad. Too bad there were multiple people in there and rockstar only allows for one report at a time.

Go to your apartment>Go to TV>Spectate glitching player>Take photo(make sure to include gamertag)>Rockstar Support Forums.

I watched to people get instant ban, I got a reply and within seconds both of the wall breachers in the game left the game. 

Snitch

Epsilon_Program
  • Epsilon_Program

KIFFLOM

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:52 AM

Snitch

When they're using it in a way that they can kill me and not be killed by me, Then I do not care. 

If you want to glitch money or whatever else you want to do that doesn't affect me, then go ahead and do it.

• blackindia, ten-a-penny and Cubanoking99 like this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:10 PM

lol are you new here?

obvious modding might get you noticed and banned

but doing the lsc glitches or dead hooker glitch will remain to go unpunished 

a reset or money adjustment isn't unthinkable, but every1 will get to keep whatever they have bought.

iVoltScopez V2
  • iVoltScopez V2

Deadhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 01:31 PM

Come the day my console and 7 year old account are banned I will switch to PlayStation. That is if i was banned for money glitching, that is. I don't harm anyone by having more money, just a big number that I have nothing to spend it on. Besides, I'm more worried about the giant ferris wheels still plaguing just about every lobby I join.

Snitch

When they're using it in a way that they can kill me and not be killed by me, Then I do not care. 

If you want to glitch money or whatever else you want to do that doesn't affect me, then go ahead and do it.

What if I commonly do Wall breaches just to shoot cops and stuff? I've sat in the wall glitches and breach areas since the game was released having a fun hour or two murdering cops or just chilling and watching all of the confused players :D I don't even kill while I'm in there and when I get bounties I immediately leave because who wants to see a bounty they can't get? Sound very game breaking to you if they aren't bothering anyone?

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 July 2014 - 01:32 PM Edited by ModderX, 27 July 2014 - 01:35 PM.

Well then R*.

I know making a game without bugs is hard but if you don't want us to use them, don't give them to us.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 01:48 PM

Come the day my console and 7 year old account are banned I will switch to PlayStation. That is if i was banned for money glitching, that is. I don't harm anyone by having more money, just a big number that I have nothing to spend it on. Besides, I'm more worried about the giant ferris wheels still plaguing just about every lobby I join.

Snitch

What if I commonly do Wall breaches just to shoot cops and stuff? I've sat in the wall glitches and breach areas since the game was released having a fun hour or two murdering cops or just chilling and watching all of the confused players :D I don't even kill while I'm in there and when I get bounties I immediately leave because who wants to see a bounty they can't get? Sound very game breaking to you if they aren't bothering anyone?

If your not waiting to grief other players, then why not go into invite only and wall breach?

You'll definately get reported in a public lobby, everybody knows the common breaches

• Epsilon_Program likes this

Epsilon_Program
  • Epsilon_Program

KIFFLOM

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:26 PM

Snitch

These people were not shooting cops. they were shooting me and others in the lobby switching from wallbreach to wallbreach. If you want to just shot cops then go ahead and do it. But as I said before if you're going to kill me and others in the lobby when in a wallbreach then I shall reports.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:34 PM

Wallbreachers are the biggest scum in this game. Way lower than tankers ever were.

autobot_hotwire
  • autobot_hotwire

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:35 PM

If you want to wall breach to shoot cops, do it in an Invite Only.

• blackindia and mrpodo100 like this

autobot_hotwire
  • autobot_hotwire

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:40 PM Edited by autobot_hotwire, 27 July 2014 - 02:41 PM.

Delete.

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

:panic:

• Titania likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users