Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA 3 or GTA Vice city, which game is harder?

6 replies to this topic
Raz3r95
  • Raz3r95

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:45 PM

Which campaign was harder to finnish?

I think GTA 3 was a pain in the ass when you play the story for the first time(youtube didn't exist back then, couldn't watch walkthrough videos).

The mission ,,marked men'' was the hardest mission ever, because i had absolutely no idea how to find another route because the map was so confusing and after hundreds of attempts i finally found out where the tunnel entrance is...

GTA Vice city was pretty easy for me (expect the missions with the rc toys).

Didn't have an problems finnishing it, but in 2004 i had a sh*tty pc with a broken graphic card so the game kept crashing, only reason why it took me a long time to finnish it)

what do you think?

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:50 PM

Can't remember either game was very hard the first time I tried them, I got stuck at Bomb da Base in GTA III is the only snag I can remember. Judging by what I've seen other people say I'd say Vice City is the harder one because of a few missions like Demolition Man and The Driver, and also the different things that are required to actually get to the end of the storyline. GTA III feels more linear.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:47 AM

Definitely GTA 3. Vice City is as easy as it gets, and I never understood why is the Demolition Man so hard for some people, there's plenty of time to complete it. Though I did bother with the Driver a few times, it wasn't much of a problem later on either.

In GTA3 there is quite a few more missions where timing is important and it's quite easy to fail. Especially with the map being confusing as it is (to this day I don't have III's map in my head as I do all other GTA maps), and often having to protect those braindead NPCs in missions.

• Cakelover21 likes this

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:12 AM

Both are challenging with GTA III being slightly tough, also including more annoying and frustrating missions.

I could be wrong, but apart from graphical tweaks or engine convertions from modding community, I never saw any attempts to patching the flaws and fixing some glitchy/buggy missions by releasing exclusive unofficial patches.

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:58 AM Edited by Phoenix_Shit, 27 July 2014 - 08:01 AM.

Both are, both have pain in the ass missions. I remember that GTA III missions that I could never complete.. It was the espresso 2 go mission. IMO it may have been one of the hardest missions in GTA history. in VC, I remember that helicopter missions wich was very hard. The storyline itself isn't that easy either, because you have to make money and buy assets to unlock main story missions. Either you could get help from the internet, or figure out yourself where does properties are in the map so you could buy them. You also have to do this to unlock the last mission for the game. 

Either way, GTA III and VC are still one of the most legendary games of all time. I am thinking about playing GTA III on PC again. 

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:38 AM

Vice City was as easy as 100%ing GTA V.

GTA III took me a while to get used to, though it's easy now as well..it was definitely a pain in the ass.

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:45 AM

GTA 3 definitely, f*ck you espresso 2 go, f*ck you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users