175 replies to this topic
Piecekeeper
  • Piecekeeper

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2014 - 05:00 PM

Because we want cars.

If you don't want cars you don't have to buy the garage space.

It's a pointless limit that adds nothing more to the game, I haven't fired up GTAO since the hipster update, there is nothing to spend your money on besides ammo and clothing.

I don't care about the clothing like some people don't care about the cars.

It's an arbitrary limit that adds nothing to the game and is simple to remove.

It's not that we want 3 garages, 4 garages, 5 garages, that's besides the point.

The point is that money should be the only limit in the game, not levels, not rockstar, just money : If you want something and you have the cash for it then you should be able to buy it.

People glitched money so there would be no limit? That's not our f*cking problem, that's R*'s problem, and besides, being free to enjoy the world as we please is what was advertised in the previews, as opposed to what we are getting now : Waiting for R* to make the game fun. In the meantime they release dozens of cars we can't store, so we don't buy 'em.

Remove the property ownership limit.

• DriveLikeAViking likes this

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

harp seal puppy

• Members
  • Belgium
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 15 October 2014 - 05:58 PM

to have more cars to ocasionaly cruise :)

and yes, i do say ocasionaly, as in, not realy overly much and cruising as in: just enjoying the looks and the drivabillity and the speed :)

just like my panto and stinger now, i only drive those each a couple of times per month or so for a few sessions, but hell, i coudnt miss them and i still woud like more personal parking space :)

timmyturner
  • timmyturner

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:12 PM

I pretty much use all my cars regularly, and I hate not being able to own more because there's a hell of a lot I want... And there is no way I'm selling current cars, its just such a massive waste of money to do that

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:20 PM

because sometimes i just want to drive a specific car, fully tuned with my favourite colour, online.

i could ask the same question for all the clothings i would never buy... but i am not stupid.

Quarthon
  • Quarthon

Sunnyvale Trailer Park Supervisor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:22 PM

I downgraded to 2/6 car garages.

Van_Hellsing
  • Van_Hellsing

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:25 PM

R* brings out every DLC a few new guns, some new outfits, new Pegasus vehicles and a few new cars. I have garages allready filled to the rim with supers and sport cars. New dlc cars are pointless, because I have no place to store them and I do not want to sell the old cars.

Unless R* gives me more space, I will not buy new dlc cars. Money keeps piling up. I have 23 million GTA$ and nothing to spent on.

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetish Monster

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:27 PM

It's a dumb limit that really shouldn't have been implemented

ZakeBudek
  • ZakeBudek

As elusive as Robert Denby.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2014 - 06:29 PM

How does my gameplay affect you? If I want to own 20 cars and never use them, I'm going to own 20 cars. If I want 50, I'll ask for 50. (Actually I would ask that we could buy every available property if we so choose, +introduce larger garage properties).

• Piecekeeper likes this

Karlitoz-E
  • Karlitoz-E

SiiR

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 15 October 2014 - 07:00 PM

FREEDOM!

Piecekeeper
  • Piecekeeper

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2014 - 07:16 PM Edited by Piecekeeper, 15 October 2014 - 07:24 PM.

How does my gameplay affect you? If I want to own 20 cars and never use them, I'm going to own 20 cars. If I want 50, I'll ask for 50. (Actually I would ask that we could buy every available property if we so choose, +introduce larger garage properties).

That's the whole point.

People asked for a second garage, they allowed one more. Now people ask for a 3rd one....stop giving into R*'s dumbass limits and restrictions. R* will be like "Ok here's your 3rd garage peons lol" and people THANK THEM FOR IT.

"I want a third garage"

No you don't, what you want is to be able to buy what you want as long as you have the cash for it.

Ask for the total removal of every property limit, that is the real issue.

I've been saying the same thing since day one : REMOVE THE LIMITS ON GARAGES AND CARS. DLC CARS ARE POINTLESS IF YOU CAN'T BUY THEM.

The High life update was a total insult to the community because people asked for a SECOND garage instead of asking for the freedom to use their cash as they wish. They introduced a restriction, advertised it as a feature and the players THANKED THEM FOR IT, and now we're back to square one.

• Marcinguy and DriveLikeAViking like this

GTA420Hitman
  • GTA420Hitman

Smokin n Chokin

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2014 - 07:21 PM

This a pretty stupid question for people who have over 15 million dollars.  I am a car guy and I have 19.4 million rank of 431.  Your damn right I want another garage.

• TheKingChivas likes this

Piecekeeper
  • Piecekeeper

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2014 - 07:23 PM Edited by Piecekeeper, 15 October 2014 - 07:32 PM.

This a pretty stupid question for people who have over 15 million dollars.  I am a car guy and I have 19.4 million rank of 431.  Your damn right I want another garage.

You don't want "another garage" you want to buy a garage when you f*cking need it. May it be one, two, five, ten garages.

You hit a wall every single time it becomes fun, no matter what you're trying to do, there's a limit or some stupid restriction waiting for you around the corner in this f*cking game. R* are destroying their game with this retarded restrictive bullsh*t.

We want the limits completely GONE, stop begging for crumbs off the floor, you're only contributing to the problem.

• saintsrow likes this

GTA420Hitman
  • GTA420Hitman

Smokin n Chokin

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2014 - 07:32 PM

You don't want "another garage" you want to buy a garage when you f*cking need it. May it be one, two, five, ten garages.

You hit a wall every single time it becomes fun, no matter what you're trying to do, there's a limit or some stupid restriction waiting for you around the corner in this game.

We want the limits completely GONE, stop begging for crumbs off the floor, you're only contributing to the problem.

Well sh*t I would love to be able to buy a mansion with a 30 car garage. But that will never happen. At least not on the old gen systems.

• Piecekeeper likes this

Piecekeeper
  • Piecekeeper

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2014 - 07:39 PM Edited by Piecekeeper, 15 October 2014 - 07:45 PM.

^^ I know.

It pisses me off to see the potential just wasted away by idiotic decisions.

How is restricting property ownership an advantage?

What does it bring to the game?

Are they selling more cash cards because of it?

Are they bringing in more players who are looking for a game with less freedom?

Why did they do this in the first place?

Plastering ridiculous lifestyle and opulence and car collections all over the previews and then dropping the players in a walled up ghost town where anything fun stops with a f*cking useless restriction.

That's bullsh*t, what were they thinking?

And they're expecting me to buy this locked up "Sandbox" game AGAIN on new gen systems?

ARE YOU sh*tTING ME

• saintsrow likes this

GTA420Hitman
  • GTA420Hitman

Smokin n Chokin

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2014 - 07:45 PM

^^ I know.

It pisses me off to see the potential just wasted away by idiotic decisions.

How is restricting property ownership an advantage?

What does it bring to the game?

Are they selling more cash cards because of it?

Are they bringing in more players who are looking for a game with less freedom?

Why did they do this in the first place?

Plastering ridiculous lifestyle and opulence and car collections all over the previews and then dropping the players in a walled up ghost town where anything fun stops with a f*cking useless restriction.

That's bullsh*t, what were they thinking?

I think it has more to do with system limitation or server limitations more than anything.   I can't think of a better marketing strategy for Shark Cards. Releasing a 10 million dollar or 5 million dollar mansion would cause Shark Card sales to sore for sure. 

iddqdvie
  • iddqdvie

Oldschool Rebel

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 15 October 2014 - 08:01 PM

That's the whole point.

People asked for a second garage, they allowed one more. Now people ask for a 3rd one....stop giving into R*'s dumbass limits and restrictions. R* will be like "Ok here's your 3rd garage peons lol" and people THANK THEM FOR IT.

"I want a third garage"

No you don't, what you want is to be able to buy what you want as long as you have the cash for it.

Ask for the total removal of every property limit, that is the real issue.

I've been saying the same thing since day one : REMOVE THE LIMITS ON GARAGES AND CARS. DLC CARS ARE POINTLESS IF YOU CAN'T BUY THEM.

The High life update was a total insult to the community because people asked for a SECOND garage instead of asking for the freedom to use their cash as they wish. They introduced a restriction, advertised it as a feature and the players THANKED THEM FOR IT, and now we're back to square one.

u forget that the second garage was only unlocked after several glitches were fixed. every new garage is a cash card sales boost, they will unlock them step by step.

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Shum Shum, Schlippity Dup.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2014 - 08:24 PM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 15 October 2014 - 08:25 PM.

because sometimes i just want to drive a specific car, fully tuned with my favourite colour, online.

i could ask the same question for all the clothings i would never buy... but i am not stupid.

Each person has different styles of clothing. The only think I'd even consider wearing IRL that this has are the plaid shirts from the hipster pack, maybe even some of the skinny jeans. Other than that, nothing in the stores match my style at all... Especially the shoes. Only pair of footwear I wear in this game are flip flops and the white Air Force 1 look-alike sports shoes. Everything else is lame.

Not everybody wants to wear running shorts and animal masks.

garvdart
  • garvdart

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2014 - 08:29 PM

Utility garage/ warehouse where we can store our Pegasus vehicles, this way we can then modify them. 10 slots, larger vehicles take up multiple spots.

Rock star has already said "returning ps3 and Xbox players will be gaining a extra garage/apartment on ps4 and xbox1."

iSaint9
  • iSaint9

PROJECT VΛLHΛLLΛ - Q1 2017

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 15 October 2014 - 08:33 PM

Because none of us can have everything in real life, so having everything in a videogame will do.

Van_Hellsing
  • Van_Hellsing

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 October 2014 - 08:37 PM Edited by Van_Hellsing, 16 October 2014 - 08:38 PM.

Filled my garages with supers and sport cars. I will not sell them. It means I can not try low end cars like the Panto or bikes. I think R* want to prevent money glitchers to launder their counterfeit cash with chradder bonds. But that is their problem.

No my cash is piling up. I have all male and female clothes, all masks no matter how ugly, all guns with all colors.

minifat
  • minifat

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2014 - 08:49 PM

Using your apartment for hiding from the cops? FUDGING. HILARIOUS. Just kidding, play how you want.

But I like a variety of vehicles, even if I use them for 5 minutes per month. Never know when I might want to use it.

Watch from 1:00 to 2:40

https://www.youtube....h?v=DHEBNHUcFew

I bet this is what the majority of GTAF users sound and act like.

Marcinguy
  • Marcinguy

Former Champ

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2014 - 09:38 PM

Yeah, I agree with what people are saying. I've had to get rid of a lot of cars that I liked to make room for new stuff when it comes out. Miss my Bullet and Sentinal and at one point I sold my Comet for the Jester only to buy it back when the garage expansion update came. Sure some cars I don't drive as much as others, but I'm always rotating to keep it fresh and there are some specialty vehicles like the Sanchez that will always take up a spot for those times when it's needed. Bottom line, there shouldn't be any restrictions on how many properties you own. I want a house in Sandy Shores and Paleto Bay in addition to my garages downtown, so why not? I can't imagine it's a cloud issue.

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 16 October 2014 - 10:11 PM Edited by Sh4d0wX32111, 16 October 2014 - 10:11 PM.

Because I wan't

Bullet

Infernus

Entity XF

Comet

Feltzer

9F

9F Cabrio

Surano

Peyote

Innovation

Blade

Buccaneer

Picador

Ruiner

Bifta

Dune Buggy

Rancher XL

Sandking SWB

Emperor

Glendale

Hearse

Schafter

Super Diamond

Tailgater

Washington

Banshee

Alpha

Buffalo 2

Coquette

Elegy RH8

Futo

JB 700

Manana

Pigalle

Stinger GT

Tornado

Z-Type

Dubsta

Huntley

Landstalker

Rocoto

Patriot

Serrano

Surfer

Youga

Bison

Bobcat XL

Sadler

• DangerZone77 likes this

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

GILF

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 16 October 2014 - 10:37 PM

Why is this even a topic?

Give people too many options and

405259d23fb024310171e4075d4eee31fb0d0fe3

TheDeathRises
  • TheDeathRises

Thug

• Members

Posted 17 October 2014 - 07:03 AM

Saying people are greedy because they want more garages isn't a f*cking sign of greediness. That's stupid. It's called being a car enthusiast.

Oh please "car enthusiast" you people think watching top gear and lusting at pictures of cars you will never have makes you a car enthusiast.

"I want 4 garages! I want 10! I want ALL the cars"

You're all matchbox, hotwheels toy collectors. Its pathetic and childish.

Well, well, the sun just shines out of your f*ckng ass, doesn't it? Seriously, calm the f*ck down and stop being a dickhead.

-----
  • -----

GT: Embludgeoned

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 October 2014 - 07:28 AM

I enjoy customising cars but I also need cars for racing. The sum of cars I want to customise + cars I need for races is greater than 20.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users