Quantcast

» «
Photo

BAWSAQ is completely stuck.

Best Answer WildBrick142, 18 September 2014 - 06:16 PM

BAWSAQ is working again. All businesses have a different price now.

Go to the full post

37 replies to this topic
kreaturen
  • kreaturen

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:47 PM Edited by kreaturen, 07 September 2014 - 12:49 PM.

Just to confirm... Does this affect all story mode players? Rockstar insists that it's a local issue (I'm going through their steps of denial as we speak, no luck thus far), yet I have seen that at least one other player have exactly the same unchanging stock prices as me. That wouldn't be the case if bawsaq got stuck for different players at different times would it? It's astonishing to me that they flat out refuses to acknowledge the problem after all this time, and multiple requests...

I realize that most players probably play online now, and that that is why there isn't a greater uproar about it perhaps... But it just seems like it should have gotten more attention if it affected everyone.

I believe that it affects many, if not all, players. It's certainly not a local issue, I've opened three tickets on R* support and went through ALL the troubleshooting steps, and still nothing. It's obviously an error on their part, which they refuse to acknowledge.

I've started a poll + thread, that I intend to use as leverage against my R* help representative... It's no good if no one responds to it though, will you partake? So far there's only three respondees, myself included ;)

http://gtaforums.com...or-you-does-it/

The title of the thread is unfortunately poorly phrased, since it started out as something else...

• dtsmucker likes this

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Previous Username: Bull12345Bull

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 07 September 2014 - 03:24 PM

Just to confirm... Does this affect all story mode players? Rockstar insists that it's a local issue (I'm going through their steps of denial as we speak, no luck thus far), yet I have seen that at least one other player have exactly the same unchanging stock prices as me. That wouldn't be the case if bawsaq got stuck for different players at different times would it? It's astonishing to me that they flat out refuses to acknowledge the problem after all this time, and multiple requests...

I realize that most players probably play online now, and that that is why there isn't a greater uproar about it perhaps... But it just seems like it should have gotten more attention if it affected everyone.

I believe that it affects many, if not all, players. It's certainly not a local issue, I've opened three tickets on R* support and went through ALL the troubleshooting steps, and still nothing. It's obviously an error on their part, which they refuse to acknowledge.

I've started a poll + thread, that I intend to use as leverage against my R* help representative... It's no good if no one responds to it though, will you partake? So far there's only three respondees, myself included ;)

http://gtaforums.com...or-you-does-it/

The title of the thread is unfortunately poorly phrased, since it started out as something else...

I've responded. We should gather more people to these topics and to the one on R* support, this HAS to be fixed soon!

kreaturen
  • kreaturen

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2014 - 04:22 PM Edited by kreaturen, 07 September 2014 - 04:32 PM.

I've responded. We should gather more people to these topics and to the one on R* support, this HAS to be fixed soon!

Cool, thanks. I really feel that R* Support is out of touch with reality on this one, and that the only way to show them is to collect some data ourselves... At any rate, it seems that we must pull together, cause they ain't taking any one of us seriously one on one (that much is for sure)... I thought more people would be riled up about it though... Hardly anyone seems to have noticed that it's no longer working... very strange.

Would be awesome to get some real numbers going  :rah:

Hope more people join the fight in the coming days. Cause we need it back! 

• GroundZero likes this

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 18 September 2014 - 06:16 PM   Best Answer

BAWSAQ is working again. All businesses have a different price now.

• GroundZero and kreaturen like this

stanky77
  • stanky77

old school gamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:20 PM

I invested in pisswasser 2 months ago @ $65 when bawsaq went dead for me. It's alive now and my stock went up 1374.06% to $208.58! I have 1.4b in profit.

Nem_Wan
  • Nem_Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2014 - 04:58 PM

According to tracking site http://bawsaq.hviidnet.com the market unfroze on September 18.

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Previous Username: Bull12345Bull

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 22 September 2014 - 11:48 AM

I can confirm that it is working again, too!

kreaturen
  • kreaturen

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:15 PM

I invested in pisswasser 2 months ago @ $65 when bawsaq went dead for me. It's alive now and my stock went up 1374.06% to $208.58! I have 1.4b in profit.

You lucky bastard!

Nah, I'm glad someone got something out of it :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users