How's the online like now?

7 replies to this topic
dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

дредлоксъ

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:24 PM

Just found my GTA IV disc.  Im tempted to pop it in to play online but is there anyone that actually still plays this?  On Ps3 Btw

dreadluxx
  • dreadluxx

дредлоксъ

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:10 PM

Nevermind, i just went ahead any started playing.  

A few thing I've noticed/forgot:

Passengers actually hang out of some vehicles when shooting.  wonder why they don't do this in GTA V.. it looks cool

Car damage seems much better online on GTA IV, except for the random hoods and doors coming off randomly

Modders play yes, but the one i ran into was pretty cool and kept spawning sultan RS's for everyone

The radio is 100 million times better than GTA V

Not being able to magically flip your car back onto it's wheels after flipping hits you at the worst times

• T0X1C and The7thOne like this

JokerSmokerToker
  • JokerSmokerToker

mr. fuq yo couch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:21 AM

its alright, most people i talked to in the lobbies i played on yesterday said they couldnt afford V so they play IV still, or they got rid of V and only play IV anymore.

youll be hardpressed to find game modes like cops and crooks, or the like, but free roam is always banging, but every lobby is full of modded crap/modders themselves.

i only play it to get away from the grind feeling of GTA V online.

Gunslinger_GK
  • Gunslinger_GK

STRR Lieutenant

• Members
  • France

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:11 AM

I liked the fact that IV multiplayer had no money involved. Game would be the same everytime, you would only be limited by your creativity or vehicule spawning but not by your bank account. You could play the game on the go for a short amount of time. Free-roaming was endless fun.

I still play it every now and then, both IV and episodes and yeah, radio was better.

• livejoker, Sting4S, GoRoman15 and 1 other like this

Aby
  • Aby

★ S.T.A.R.S ★

• The Connection
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:00 AM

Contrary to all the people who claim this game has been trashed by modders, out of my countless hours of gameplay online, I was only harassed once by a modder, being trapped in the prison.  Otherwise, even recently I've only encountered one modder and he was making loop-de-loops and such for the lobby to have fun on.

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:53 AM

Contrary to all the people who claim this game has been trashed by modders, out of my countless hours of gameplay online, I was only harassed once by a modder, being trapped in the prison.  Otherwise, even recently I've only encountered one modder and he was making loop-de-loops and such for the lobby to have fun on.

It's easy to get out of the prison; just make the prisoners beat you to death and you respawn outside.

Aby
  • Aby

★ S.T.A.R.S ★

• The Connection
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:32 AM

It's easy to get out of the prison; just make the prisoners beat you to death and you respawn outside.

Then they can just teleport you back in, lol only real solution is leaving the game.

TCA
  • TCA

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:53 AM

Just found my GTA IV disc.  Im tempted to pop it in to play online but is there anyone that actually still plays this?  On Ps3 Btw

I was on yesterday. Pretty dead anymore

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users