Photo

Los Santos Triad n Kkangpae are Worst Asian Faction in GTA History

38 replies to this topic
vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:34 AM Edited by vietboi2, 29 July 2014 - 07:35 AM.

both gangs spawn in the same spot on the steps across from the 24/7 in little seoul, they must only control a very small corner of little seoul and why they don't spawn anywhere besides the steps is some f*cking stupid development decision.

I miss the triads of GTAIV, china town was small but those guys would kick your ass just for staring at them the wrong way.

litery dude the triads in los santos or (los angeles) should been more diffrent litery look at the real life event of the Real triads sets in LA they had a war with a rival asian gang which later became crips 

look at all the sh*t the asian triads sets and Asian gang done alot my opinion Rockstar really f*cked up on this topic

https://www.youtube....h?v=gF97HDXY-70

Rayduh562
  • Rayduh562

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:08 PM

Yea I'm from Long Beach and wonder why they left the second biggest city in the LA area out of the game. The only thing remotely resembling the LBC is one of the green bridges the connects the ports to the city, I thinks it's the Los Perros bridge, I could be wrong though. I'm not asian though so I don't really know about the asian gangs but I do know there's an area called Cambodia town on the east side like u said.

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:51 PM

Yeah its stupid they added the green bridge but no long beach its litery kind stupid how they made the map

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:43 AM

bump

Flicksy
  • Flicksy

Two Steps From Hell

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:38 AM

I didn't realise there was so many Asian gangs. (Stupid I know)

I'm kinda glad that there was little gang action in the story. It's gotten old and stagnant, just about every GTA has gang banging and mafia missions  in it. The Asian gangs and mafias do tend to be ignored.  

I was surprised that after what Trevor did I would think that they have a bigger part. Or failing that at least a part in online

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:49 AM

I didn't realise there was so many Asian gangs. (Stupid I know)

I'm kinda glad that there was little gang action in the story. It's gotten old and stagnant, just about every GTA has gang banging and mafia missions  in it. The Asian gangs and mafias do tend to be ignored.  

I was surprised that after what Trevor did I would think that they have a bigger part. Or failing that at least a part in online

True dat but in gta 4 era  they involved them alittle more the Triads and Midtown Gangsters are in a war and they sorta did focus alot in the whole chinatown wars which was stupid because only for ds and psp

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:01 AM

bump

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:39 AM

Even if these gangs didn't play a role in the story, Rockstar could've done more to them, where did that "living, breathing world" go? down the sh*tter I suppose.

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:16 AM

Even if these gangs didn't play a role in the story, Rockstar could've done more to them, where did that "living, breathing world" go? down the sh*tter I suppose.

They did play a role and was also featured in that stupid gangland pardoy tv show they got in the game call underbelly of paradise they also saied to have high tech weapons and bombs and sh*t that i don't see and also said to controlled the docks i don't see that either what a bunch of bs also the same thing with armiens wasn't featured or anything but they drive in the gang cars just like the ballas vagos and families to be honest i armeins gangsters don't drive lowriders irl they drive benz bmws audis lexus like triads do.they didn't put any effort in this one at all

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users