Photo

Los Santos Triad n Kkangpae are Worst Asian Faction in GTA History

38 replies to this topic
vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:43 PM Edited by vietboi2, 26 July 2014 - 03:18 PM.

Reason why i said this is because they are the both the most unrealistic ones ever i got many reason why

1.One of the main reason is because Both factions hang out in Little Seoul (Koreatown) this is stupid as hell Koreans gangs irl hangout in Koreatown and live near there as well not Triads and the Triads hang out in Chinatown Los angeles and part of south central (in game South Los santos)

2.Both Faction real life counter-parts don't like each other and younger members dress and act like black and mexican style gangsters

3.There are Individual sets just like the black gangs in real life and in the game just like Families (Crips) and Ballas (Bloods) not only that the Triads and Kkangpae gangs beef with black and mexican gangs and do act like real life street gangs not only that in GTA 4 the Korean and Triads accually did had sets in GTA 4

Example of Real counterparts Triads and Kkangpae (Korean Mob) gang sets of Los angeles

Triads(Los Angeles Triads sets)

Black Dragon (BD)

White Dragon (WD)

Taiwanese Side Wah Ching (TSWC)

Paul Side Wah Ching (PWC)

Ken Side Wah Ching (KWC)

Monterey Park Wah Ching (MPWC)

Sonny Side Wah Ching (SSWC)

China Town Boyz (CTB)

Korean Mob Sets (Kkangpae)

Korean Play Boys (KPB)

Korean Pride (KP)

Korea Town Gangsters (KTG)

Korea Town Mobsters (KTM)

Seoul BoyZ (SBZ)

4. Both Gangs can't be identified as Korean Mob(Kkangpae) or Triads

5. Both Gangs don't have own Gang cars like their Counter Parts Midtown Gangsters and Liberty City Triads in GTA 4 and GTA SA

6.What happen to the Da Nang Boyz ,San Fierro's Mountain Cloud Boys and Blood Feather Triads won't these west coast triad from san fierro much be better suited then this bullsh*t of a Los Santos Triads?

7. What happen to Long beach (east beach) this area would be a hub for asian street gangs styled as asian verisons of Ballas (Bloods) and Families (Crips) since most asians gangs in that area adopted that gang culture like thier real life counter parts crip and bloods  and would be in a on going feud with mexican gangs 

Example

Temple Street 13 (Mexican style Flipino gang Surenos)

Sons of Samoa (Crip)

Tonga Crip Gang (Crip)

Samoan Warrior Bounty Hunters (Bloods)

Asian boyz (Crips)

Asian Crip (Crip obvisouly)

Vietnamese Boyz (Black ragged Crips)

Crazy Brothers Clan (Black ragged Bloods)

Oriental Lazy Boys (Bloods)

Tiny Rascal Gang (Grey ragged gangsters and dislike asian crip sets)

Exotic Foreign Creation Coterie (Crip)

Suicidal Town (Crip)

Satanas (another Mexican Style Flipino gang Surenos)

Mental BoyZ (Bloods)

Bahalana Gang (Bloods)

• Chorizombie and Tao Cheng like this

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

Well they don't exactly have so much of mission appearances, except for LS triads wich appeared in like 3 missions

• fac316 likes this

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:21 PM Edited by vietboi2, 26 July 2014 - 03:21 PM.

Well they don't exactly have so much of mission appearances, except for LS triads wich appeared in like 3 missions

True but either did the Ballas Families,Vagos,Aztecaz and other factions in gta v one that had the most mission appearance was the Lost MC seriously but i mean gameplay wise rockstar really messed up left out Long beach and messed up the gang factions and gang areas

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:43 PM Edited by LeopardGecko, 26 July 2014 - 03:43 PM.

True but either did the Ballas Families,Vagos,Aztecaz and other factions in gta v one that had the most mission appearance was the Lost MC

Actually,the gangs with the most story mission appearances were Ballas who appeared in 5 missions(Chop,The Long Stretch,Hood Safari,Lamar Down and The Third Way),and Triads who also appeared in 5 missions(Trevor Phillips Industries,Crystal Maze,Bury The Hatchet,Fresh Meat and The Third Way),The Lost MC only had 3 mission appearances(Mr Phillips,Nervous Ron and Friends Reunited).

• Cutter De Blanc likes this

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:04 PM

True but either did the Ballas Families,Vagos,Aztecaz and other factions in gta v one that had the most mission appearance was the Lost MC

Actually,the gangs with the most story mission appearances were Ballas who appeared in 5 missions(Chop,The Long Stretch,Hood Safari,Lamar Down and The Third Way),and Triads who also appeared in 5 missions(Trevor Phillips Industries,Crystal Maze,Bury The Hatchet,Fresh Meat and The Third Way),The Lost MC only had 3 mission appearances(Mr Phillips,Nervous Ron and Friends Reunited).

Well you see what i mean the gangs in GTA V were featured much less then the ones in GTA 4 this whole heist bs plus the whole storyline with the chars is so bs there was like 4 factions that wasn't even featured in a mission at all was Kkangpe,Armenian Mob,Bonelli Mob and The Professionals (Hitman)

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:27 PM

Yeah,I agree,there is too little gang related story missions,I think there is less than 1/4 of missions involving gangs,other than that are FIB and heist missions.

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:32 PM

Yeah,I agree,there is too little gang related story missions,I think there is less than 1/4 of missions involving gangs,other than that are FIB and heist missions.

Seriously dude GTA Series is confusing as hell at this point becuz of the whole storyline of GTA V Everything is mis match the story with Ballas and Families then the Story with Aztecaz and Vagos With Marabunta and how they litery forget about the other housing projects and gang infested neighborhood and only added hollywood crap and a big pile of dirt which is called a desert and and a ocean floor that u can only check out a few reefs if thats the largest mapped in GTA history then f me i can make more land with dirt on it and make it even more bigger

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:11 PM

GTA V was definitely different than other GTA's in this area I mean there were almost no Gang related missions

instead we got the "gang" war between the FIB and IAA

kind of a bummer but I got over it

hopefully they return to more gangs in the next gta

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:24 PM

I really couldn't care less because we never saw them in the plot and I don't care much about the gangs. But yeah, you rarely see the triad play much of a big role in games aside from Chinatown Wars. I guess you can count San Andreas aswell, but still, I couldn't care less

Chorizombie
  • Chorizombie

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:44 PM

Hopefully R* gang scripts and spawning areas can get fixed in the PC version after some modding

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:15 PM

Hopefully R* gang scripts and spawning areas can get fixed in the PC version after some modding

Idk man whoever lead this time for R* for the GTA v Project is a stupid ass in my opinion

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

The only ChrilLe you know and need!

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:19 PM

Who cares? It's just a minor group of communists, accusing normal people for being homosexual.

• universetwisters, LucarioVercetti and Wavesittich like this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

One o' them Illuminati motherf*ckers

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:55 AM

I only see old Korean ladies when I go to Little Seoul. I've never encountered a Korean gangster.

fac316
  • fac316

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:11 AM

Its so crazy to see a place like a satirical los angeles focus so less on gang warefare then any gta.

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:20 AM Edited by WildBrick142, 27 July 2014 - 10:31 AM.

Its so crazy to see a place like a satirical los angeles focus so less on gang warefare then any gta.

Yup

EDIT:pfft dude the LS Triads dress like bums to be honset.. the LC Triads had dressed way better then them

Please don't double post

Syphiroth
  • Syphiroth

El Virus Los Antrax

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:11 AM Edited by Syphiroth, 27 July 2014 - 09:16 AM.

Think it was all left for online jobs and joining self made groups of joining for whatever you prefer.
I recently got online and noticed a lot more involvement with game made crime groups and self made frenzy physco's roaming around in sets or solo. It's an eye-opener online and a lot different compared to SP.

Edit: Always thought online had a lot more; hair, clothes and accessories. It's not really much and SP clothes for M, T & F, are IMO better with more selections.

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:43 PM

Think it was all left for online jobs and joining self made groups of joining for whatever you prefer.
I recently got online and noticed a lot more involvement with game made crime groups and self made frenzy physco's roaming around in sets or solo. It's an eye-opener online and a lot different compared to SP.

Edit: Always thought online had a lot more; hair, clothes and accessories. It's not really much and SP clothes for M, T & F, are IMO better with more selections.

GTA Online kinda sucks to be honest because look at what single player has and what online don't have its boring compare to single player and not only there are gangs that online dosen't spawn

JetsRLove
  • JetsRLove

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:55 PM

Why does everyone think that the damn gta v story is about gangsters and mobsters? It's about freaking bank robbers, hell R* made it pretty damn clear in the story mode. The only gang banging is with Franklin and he doesn't want to be apart of it. Trevor pretty much wanted to make money off the triads and take out the lost meaning no gangs.

• Bi0ha2ard_q8 likes this

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:11 AM Edited by vietboi2, 28 July 2014 - 12:23 AM.

Why does everyone think that the damn gta v story is about gangsters and mobsters? It's about freaking bank robbers, hell R* made it pretty damn clear in the story mode. The only gang banging is with Franklin and he doesn't want to be apart of it. Trevor pretty much wanted to make money off the triads and take out the lost meaning no gangs.

-.- Seriously dude i am saying they could had done better what we was discussing there was how many times each faction popped up in missions n how with all the dev work they had they could done way more then what they now.

JetsRLove
  • JetsRLove

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:31 AM

-.- Seriously dude i am saying they could had done better what we was discussing there was how many times each faction popped up in missions n how with all the dev work they had they could done way more then what they now.

I know I was kind of getting worked up about how people keep comparing the other gta games to this one as it's supposed to be the rags to riches like every other gta and there supposed to be fully connected to major gangs, my bad.

Tao Cheng
  • Tao Cheng

Man I'm fuuuucked up!

• Members
  • China

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:53 AM Edited by Tao Cheng, 28 July 2014 - 02:56 AM.

What bothered me was that in GTA Online was that I saw no Korean or Chinese mobs within Little Seoul, and I happen to live in that area. Yet I see Ballas swagfags all over South LS.

vietboi2
  • vietboi2

FUKU

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:47 AM Edited by vietboi2, 28 July 2014 - 03:47 AM.

What bothered me was that in GTA Online was that I saw no Korean or Chinese mobs within Little Seoul, and I happen to live in that area. Yet I see Ballas swagfags all over South LS.

Yeah because the devs didn't even brother to add them and had u seen the triads and korean mob models? the young thugs look like bums seriously when i saw the models they look like homeless the triads in Liberty city or GTA 4 Models look litery how the West Coast Triads look like

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:42 PM

Kkangpae translated in Korean means "gangster", just a fun fact.

But I agree, there should've been a better representation of Korean gangs in this game considering that LA has always had a high population of Koreans. If anything, the Kkangpae gang should've had more involvement in the storyline than the Chinese and Cheng. I think Tao Cheng and his translator were terrible characters, they were funny because they were so stupid.

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:37 PM

I could give a single f*ck about the Korean gang in the game though, not only have I not seem sh*t from them, but they aren't even in the main story. Not even 1 mission.

jkim_1
  • jkim_1

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:39 PM

I only see them in Koreatown or if someone owns The Hen House, they attack the bar in one of the property missions.

thafablifee46
  • thafablifee46

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:06 PM

All gangs in gta iv were badass;the koreans who owned the gun store were beast, made you think twice about robbing them cause they had the strongest pistol in game (i think it was a deagle?) The african american gangs all had uzis and glocks , they would be deep in the projects and the streets surrounding, everytime you would try to fight the spanish gangs, they would come at you with a knife lol russian mobsters had aks..idk why r* focused less on gangs with V because it has every reason to be about gangs ( la has the most gangs in the country) iv gangs were better and it wasnt even focused on gangs, and i only named a few of them

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:16 PM

True but either did the Ballas Families,Vagos,Aztecaz and other factions in gta v one that had the most mission appearance was the Lost MC seriously but i mean gameplay wise rockstar really messed up left out Long beach and messed up the gang factions and gang areas

I'm sure that, if they'd actually had any intention of making a game about gangs in LA, they would have done more.

But that wasn't what this game was about, so they didn't. It's incredible, I know.

• Tao Cheng and CanadianThunder like this

Tao Cheng
  • Tao Cheng

Man I'm fuuuucked up!

• Members
  • China

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:25 PM

Yeah because the devs didn't even brother to add them and had u seen the triads and korean mob models? the young thugs look like bums seriously when i saw the models they look like homeless the triads in Liberty city or GTA 4 Models look litery how the West Coast Triads look like

Some of the Triad models look like people I see at rave festivals in the west coast. Like the dude with the red stripe on his bangs.

What's funny to me is that Los Santos looks like nothing how I see Los Angeles through personal experience. I see always see Korean gangs hanging out at bars at Koreatown late at night. They usually rock crazy hairstyles, tight jeans, and a pair of Supras or anything similar to that.

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:16 PM Edited by OGLuke, 28 July 2014 - 07:17 PM.

both gangs spawn in the same spot on the steps across from the 24/7 in little seoul, they must only control a very small corner of little seoul and why they don't spawn anywhere besides the steps is some f*cking stupid development decision.

I miss the triads of GTAIV, china town was small but those guys would kick your ass just for staring at them the wrong way.

Syphiroth
  • Syphiroth

El Virus Los Antrax

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:50 PM Edited by Syphiroth, 28 July 2014 - 11:57 PM.

GTA Online kinda sucks to be honest because look at what single player has and what online don't have its boring compare to single player and not only there are gangs that online dosen't spawn
I understand your pov. I'm more SP but I only play up until Michael gets a call to see Lester for first heist. Now, I don't visit Lester and it keep's Franklin in Chamberlin Hills, which I like as the garage is closer. If you notice "rare-expensive" cars shown in some them early SP missions while knowing how to spawn the Vacca from Epsilon Car mission that you can give both M & F a Vacca (& other cars-bikes that spawn). It makes it you can feel "rich" but I have M & F criminal activity busy just to get 'em money! & is just one my fun SP saved files. Can still enter Simo's car centre and with Franklin (ONLY FRANKLIN), can enter Lesters Durrell Brothers clothing business.
Life invader is locked. Uh, can't remember other interiors that lock off once jewel heist is done..
But SP I'll always enjoy it's online feel of more LS groups even if joined self made gang-cartel-syndicate-mobs or roll solo, other (made game) criminals spawn in turf areas for a showdown.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users