Unmarked Cruiser in Online

1 reply to this topic
StuntmanTom357
  • StuntmanTom357

Soldier

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:34 PM

Not sure if many people actually know of its existence, but in GTA V, there is a variant of the Police Cruiser (the one that takes its design from the Ford Crown Victoria) that is Unmarked, and comes in various colours (Black, Blue and Grey/Silver) We should be given the option to customise this vehicle as it does not have a police livery and would blend in, allowing Police and Government themed Crews in GTA Online to use them for roleplay reasons, and the fact that the Unmarked Cruiser is a very nice car, and would be an awesome addition to GTA Online. 

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

O.G.A.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:57 PM

It's an emergency vehicle.  Unmarked or not, you will not get it as a PV in GTAO

I wanted a custom ambulance as a PV in GTAO.. all black with tinted windows :D I mean it allows players to ride in the back and faster than any of the cargo vans but nooooo...

The reason what many of you role-players don't understand is that GTA is not a role playing game (Is it?, is GTA an RPG?)  Therefore R* doesn't give a shxt about you or your roleplaying needs.  I mean you already paid for the game so..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users