Cavalcade MKII - What The Hell?

57 replies to this topic
ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:34 PM

Drive the car into a mission trigger, exit the car, quit the mission you triggered and then bingo.

Are you being serious right now?

Try it next time when you obtain a mission vehicle. I can only confirm this works with gang attack and mission vehicles, but I think kill target vehicles should work with this as well. After you quit the mission, the car you were in should appear nearby and be insurable.

Gang Burrito? Or is that blacklisted from the garage?
blacklisted

AlienOne
  • AlienOne

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:36 PM

um, the targets drive the old ass cavalcade. Find the second generation on the streets damnit

I like the old one. I like the fact that you can add speakers. And I call it the MKII because it's harder to find.
Mkii my ass, you're confusing people.

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:38 PM

New Cavalcade is ugly.  Have about 6 old gen Cavalcades between two garages.

Oldman_Jenkins
  • Oldman_Jenkins

I'm glad I gave up farming

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:44 PM

um, the targets drive the old ass cavalcade. Find the second generation on the streets damnit

I like the old one. I like the fact that you can add speakers. And I call it the MKII because it's harder to find.

I never actually knew which was which

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:46 PM

The old looking one is MK1, the new, curved, daytime LED lighted, sleek one is the MK2. How hard was that?

Oldman_Jenkins
  • Oldman_Jenkins

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

The old looking one is MK1, the new, curved, daytime LED lighted, sleek one is the MK2. How hard was that?
I figured since it was more customizable, it was the MKII. I thought the same system as the Buffalo and the Buffalo S applied.

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:50 PM

I figured since it was more customizable, it was the MKII. I thought the same system as the Buffalo and the Buffalo S applied.
Nope. The real life system applies to the game too.

Oldman_Jenkins
  • Oldman_Jenkins

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:51 PM

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"Boobs Are Under-Powered"

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:52 PM

Drive the car into a mission trigger, exit the car, quit the mission you triggered and then bingo.

Are you being serious right now?

Try it next time when you obtain a mission vehicle. I can only confirm this works with gang attack and mission vehicles, but I think kill target vehicles should work with this as well. After you quit the mission, the car you were in should appear nearby and be insurable.

Gang Burrito? Or is that blacklisted from the garage?

Blacklisted since patch 1.02-1.03.

Carlover325
  • Carlover325

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:42 PM Edited by Carlover325, 26 July 2014 - 05:43 PM.

I hope Rockstar fix that can't sell/insure mission car sh*t soon. It's totally amateur..

It was removed because people were making money out of mission cars that had a higher value than

street cars.

The example I remember well was the Vapid Dominator from Cops Capacity, that was worth $22000ish because

it had bulletproof tyres.

Don't expect them to fix being able to store mission cars back in because it won't be happening.

$2200? And they fixed that because $2200 is just so much money, right? Jeeze, what the f*ck, why would they do that? Lmao. 

He said $22,000, not $2,200.

• TimelyMeerkat likes this

JetsRLove
  • JetsRLove

Jets are love, Jets are life

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

#AlbanyCalvacadeIVMasterRace

Seriously, the version from IV looks way better than the second one.
  • Blingy, don ovdi' island, Keegeroo and 2 others like this

Gatti Sosa
  • Gatti Sosa

Homie

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:29 PM

Next time don't be a tight ass and actually buy the car from the dealer it's only 80K

That would've saved you a bunch of money.I buy all my cars unless they can't be found on the website to buy

It's almost as if by you purchasing your cars you're implying you have some kind of moral high ground over people who if given a choice would rather steal their cars, in a game called Grand Theft Auto.

Well I'm extremely rich so I don't have to steal cars I can buy meaning I can afford the convenience of pushing a few buttons and ordering the

car I want as oppose to searching and getting a wanted level for a car I want like a peasant that you probably are.   

I'm aware of what the game is called prick I do STEAL cars but only if I can't buy them on web and I don't encounter the problems of not being able to store a cheap ass $80k car in my garage 

I'm on a multi million dollar high ground because I'm sitting on my money loser

Next time don't be a tight ass and actually buy the car from the dealer it's only 80K

That would've saved you a bunch of money.I buy all my cars unless they can't be found on the website to buy

Last time i checked, the game we've been playing wasn't called Grand Buy Auto.

Then go steal a super car and put it in your garage since the game is called Grand Theft Auto

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

Significantly more hydrated than you

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:21 PM

I hope Rockstar fix that can't sell/insure mission car sh*t soon. It's totally amateur..

It was removed because people were making money out of mission cars that had a higher value than

street cars.

The example I remember well was the Vapid Dominator from Cops Capacity, that was worth $22000ish because

Don't expect them to fix being able to store mission cars back in because it won't be happening.

$2200? And they fixed that because $2200 is just so much money, right? Jeeze, what the f*ck, why would they do that? Lmao. 

you may have missed a zero there. But an otherwise witty comment

Oldman_Jenkins
  • Oldman_Jenkins

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:24 AM Edited by gagemb9918, 27 July 2014 - 12:26 AM.

It's almost as if by you purchasing your cars you're implying you have some kind of moral high ground over people who if given a choice would rather steal their cars, in a game called Grand Theft Auto.

Well I'm extremely rich so I don't have to steal cars I can buy meaning I can afford the convenience of pushing a few buttons and ordering the
car I want as oppose to searching and getting a wanted level for a car I want like a peasant that you probably are.   

I'm aware of what the game is called prick I do STEAL cars but only if I can't buy them on web and I don't encounter the problems of not being able to store a cheap ass $80k car in my garage 

Let's all praise the virtually rich basement dweller.
  • Carlover325, Diesleman and wingoose like this

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:25 AM

It's ok op, luckily for you R* offers cash cards so you can make your money back.

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:36 AM

street cars.

That's what I get for posting while tired as f*ck I guess. 

Either way, 22k isn't that much either, so my point remains the same. 

goodice123
  • goodice123

swiggity swoogity im coming for that booty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:40 AM

So I know you can't store cars from jobs, but what the actual hell was R* thinking when they decided we couldn't store the Albany Cavalcade MKII after killing one of Lester's targets?
I got it the other day after doing races with my friend and crewmate Ensyyy, spent about $60 - $80k on cosmetics (paint jobs mostly) only to find out I can't put insurance on that f*cker if you found it. I couldn't even sell it.
So, we did what all normal people would do if you just got done doing an hour long playlist and wasted your money on a near worthless car... we beat the sh*t out of it with baseball bats, crowbars, golfclubs and the occasional person.
Anybody else have an encounter like this?

Found a random one off the street and I spent 160k on modification and I couldn't store it

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:47 AM

Another nights sleep and I've still woken up pissed that rockstar broke this.. Game wreckers.

iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:57 AM

I'm on holiday or vacation right now and I saw one of those as a pick up, Cadillac xt or something, the weirdest thing and looked ugly as hell.

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:03 AM

Speaking of cavalcades, why did they remove the Escalade truck out the game?  (Cavalcade FXT from GTA IV)

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:08 AM Edited by Insert-Coin-To-Continue, 27 July 2014 - 03:09 AM.

I like how people point out the game is called Grand Theft Auto and not Grand Buy Auto when talking about the acquisition of personal vehicles like they actually have a point.

How many car thieves have you ever heard of that have stolen cars and kept them as their own for any significant amount of time?

• Keegeroo likes this

Giovas-570-4
  • Giovas-570-4

(-insert random text here-)

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:40 AM

Last time i checked, the game we've been playing wasn't called Grand Buy Auto.

Next title will be called 'Grand Theft Auto: Kesh Kerd City Stories' ;)

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:44 AM

I like how people point out the game is called Grand Theft Auto and not Grand Buy Auto when talking about the acquisition of personal vehicles like they actually have a point.

How many car thieves have you ever heard of that have stolen cars and kept them as their own for any significant amount of time?

If that's the case, we should be able to sell any car at any time with no restrictions then.

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:49 AM Edited by Insert-Coin-To-Continue, 27 July 2014 - 06:49 AM.

If that's the case, we should be able to sell any car at any time with no restrictions then.

I can't begin to fathom how you arrived at this destination from my post. Doesn't make sense, so feel free to explain.

Obviously
  • Obviously

Steak With Grilled Cheese

• The Yakuza
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:55 AM

Since when they allow to speakers on the back of any cavalcades they were removed.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:56 AM

I can't begin to fathom how you arrived at this destination from my post. Doesn't make sense, so feel free to explain.

1. It's 3am.

2. Most car thieves would would sell or chop their stolen vehicles within 24-72 hours or store it hidden somewhere to prevent police attention.

In the GTA world, selling most cars with no time limit to the LSC in-between.

wingoose
  • wingoose

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:39 AM Edited by wingoose, 27 July 2014 - 08:41 AM.

You are aware you're not really sitting on any money, right? What you're actually sitting on is your arse. Sitting on your arse, playing a video game which you're clearly taking way too seriously, controlling a character who owns a pretend mobile phone, allowing you to access a pretend bank account, allowing you to store pretend money, allowing you to buy pretend cars, allowing you to drive around in a pretend, pixellated world.

Ergo with all that being established, I'm not quite sure why you're boasting about this pretend wealth of yours, nor why you have the audacity to call other people losers? What I suggest is getting out of the basement, going outside, and replenishing your vitamin D levels.

• GTA Master and Oldman_Jenkins like this

GTA Master
  • GTA Master

Ain't got no time for bird sex.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:32 AM Edited by GTAmaster09, 28 July 2014 - 12:33 AM.

street cars.

Plus, back in the day $2,200 was quite a bit of cash #TheCustomTireStruggle

Speaking of cavalcades, why did they remove the Escalade truck out the game?  (Cavalcade FXT from GTA IV)

check the "hidden iFruit Vehicle" thread, lines of code referencing the "EXT"(the working beta name of the Cavalcade FXT) were found, along with names of other old IV vehicles. So that sexy 4 door pickup MIGHT come back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users