• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic
Trishan99
  • Trishan99

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:28 AM

Turn off simeon requesting vehicles for him? Omg, first off most of us are rich anyway and second of all its really annoying getting away from other players by jacking a vehicle only to get an instant 2 stars. This crap annoys me. Although knowing r*
They'll implement this idea only for it to not work
  • StormerBoy likes this

vanchovega
  • vanchovega

head cheerleader, homecoming queen, part-time model

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:30 AM

did we had a turn off calls from roman in iv? yes

do we need this in gtao? ABSOLUTELLY

is rockstar going to implement it? mmmh no

you win 3 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

• Zito likes this

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

*I just love this world*-Hatred (Peaceful edition)

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:31 AM

Solution for your problem.
1)If you're rich why you steal cars?
2)Who tell you to fight in the city.Everyone knows that the trigger fingers are in the city.
  • Zito likes this

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:31 AM

Nope, but once you get that SMS from him you can just ignore it and if you happen to pick a car he wants just take it to LSC if there is one nearby and just drive in and back out and it'll take the cops away or you could call Lester and have him turn the cops off for $400.

I'd like the ability to turn off all the phone calls we get from them though if they aren't going to give us anything though phone calls than what are the points of getting em?

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Tokelau

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:32 AM

I also agree that we should have a feature like that. Sometimes, I just need a car to get me where I want to go without having to request a PV all the time. There have been times where most, if not all, of the cars that spawn are on Simeon's list. 

• LightningLord411 likes this

Trishan99
  • Trishan99

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:33 AM

did we had a turn off calls from roman in iv? yes
do we need this in gtao? ABSOLUTELLY
is rockstar going to implement it? mmmh no
you win 3 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

At least in IV you could decline his call without having a real impact on the game.
In V Simeon can get cops on you. How do cops even know that the vehicle is what simeon wants

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:33 AM

Anyone else have that moment where all the cars in a parking lot are Simeon cars?

Trishan99
  • Trishan99

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:37 AM

Solution for your problem.
1)If you're rich why you steal cars?
2)Who tell you to fight in the city.Everyone knows that the trigger fingers are in the city.

For your first question-What if I've got a bounty on me and I see people rushing me and my only choice is a stolen vehicle?
Second question-I'm always friendly until I get killed. I kill back and try to make a get away

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:39 AM

They don't bother me. I still grab one up if I see one of the expensive ones - F620, Tailgater, Schafter - it's free money, after all, and I will always go out of my way for free money.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:44 AM

if we cant turn them off at least make them worth doing, when i can do a mission to make 18K in 5 minutes im not gonna spend 20 stealing, losing the fuzz, repainting and delivering to his dumbass for 5000, suck my nuts

• Zito and Trishan99 like this

Zito
  • Zito

RBLiberty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:51 AM

just play the god damn game mann. really? your complaining about simeon cars and 2 star cops getting on you? its part of the game. your rich and your doing doing those half ass jobs that pays sh*t? so what you want no cops when you steal a car? how about we all pitch in and give you $1billion while were at it. 

your thread belongs here http://gtaforums.com...tch-moan-topic/

Jimrod
  • Jimrod

The Hooded Guest.

• Members

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:53 AM

You do need a block button on the phone - every time one of these f*cktards calls me it's when I'm:

1. Running, and therefore tapping "A" so stop to answer.

2. Climbing, see above.

These things generally occur in the middle of a gunfight of some kind and get me killed. At the very least if you leave them in the game to call us then actually put them in the online game physically so I can pop over to visit Ron, sorry - "Raaaaaaaan" (as he tells me his name is in that super-nasal whiney American tone) and stab him 200 times with my antique dagger until he's a mush of flesh on the floor, then let me scoop him up and use him as chum on my yacht to fish for sharks, and then when I catch one let me ram a fire extinguisher in its mouth and musket shot that bad boy into a million pieces a'la Jaws just to be sure that's the last I'll see of f*cking Ron.  

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:54 AM

just play the god damn game mann. really? your complaining about simeon cars and 2 star cops getting on you? its part of the game. your rich and your doing doing those half ass jobs that pays sh*t? so what you want no cops when you steal a car? how about we all pitch in and give you $1billion while were at it. 

nah, you dont get it, the phone calls from him and the other f*cktards make you lose control of your character and unable to do things until you get rid of the phone, highly annoying and gets you killed needlessly when youre lvl 50 and have done all the sh*t already anyway and its not paying high enough to make worth doing again, everyone ignores it and should have option to turn off, its sh*tty

• Zito likes this

Zito
  • Zito

RBLiberty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:56 AM

nah, you dont get it, the phone calls from him and the other f*cktards make you lose control of your character and unable to do things until you get rid of the phone, highly annoying and gets you killed needlessly when youre lvl 50 and have done all the sh*t already anyway and its not paying high enough to make worth doing again, everyone ignores it and should have option to turn off, its sh*tty

like you said we have the sh*t version. the "real" gta5 is coming this fall

Trishan99
  • Trishan99

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:57 AM

Yeah that'd be nice.
On a serious note, what if you're trying to get to a friend because lets say you're a newcomer, your cars impounded and your only choice is a stolen vehicle. Then bam 2 stars, waste around 2 minutes trying to get away from them

Zito
  • Zito

RBLiberty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:02 AM

Yeah that'd be nice.
On a serious note, what if you're trying to get to a friend because lets say you're a newcomer, your cars impounded and your only choice is a stolen vehicle. Then bam 2 stars, waste around 2 minutes trying to get away from them

idk as far as cops go i love it when there on us i really do mind it (my opinion). its more action for us. if anything they should make is harder more cops swat shoot outs. if money isn't an issue for you then just do it. there were times when i latterly had $5.00 in my account and i was still blowing up personal vehicles lol but the real annoying thing is that fake cop pit maneuver they do or no matter how much we upgrade are cars the cops always seem to catch up and where ever u hide in the GTA planet the cops with some how happen to pass by your area. ...just thats of a different discussion 

Trishan99
  • Trishan99

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:11 AM

Yeah that'd be nice.

idk as far as cops go i love it when there on us i really do mind it (my opinion). its more action for us. if anything they should make is harder more cops swat shoot outs. if money isn't an issue for you then just do it. there were times when i latterly had $5.00 in my account and i was still blowing up personal vehicles lol but the real annoying thing is that fake cop pit maneuver they do or no matter how much we upgrade are cars the cops always seem to catch up and where ever u hide in the GTA planet the cops with some how happen to pass by your area. ...just thats of a different discussion 
You ever noticed when driving really fast the cops still catch up to you. Its not even real pit maneuvers. All they do is hit you on the back of your car and watch your wheels as they automatically change direction
  • Zito likes this

Zito
  • Zito

RBLiberty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:14 AM

Yeah that'd be nice.

You ever noticed when driving really fast the cops still catch up to you. Its not even real pit maneuvers. All they do is hit you on the back of your car and watch your wheels as they automatically change direction

even when they shoot out tires! whoop wheels move all the way the left when your turning right. like if you were driving drunk in-game

Trishan99
  • Trishan99

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:16 AM

Yeah that'd be nice.

even when they shoot out tires! whoop wheels move all the way the left when your turning right. like if you were driving drunk in-game
R* is some lazy a** company.
No option to turn off phone calls.
No real pit maneuvers.
Cars purposely crashing into you
  • Zito likes this

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:57 AM

http://gtaforums.com...tch-moan-topic/