"GThemeA" PS3 Dynamic Theme

37 replies to this topic
RenThePyro
  • RenThePyro

I kept on walking

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:08 PM

Fine I'll give some criticism, your theme is so purple and obnoxious it reminds me of Saints Row. 2/10

• theNGclan likes this

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

PLATINUM

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:12 PM

So 6 out of 8 post are considered criticism,Thats pretty good!

I've shared hundreds of things with millions of downloads.

Ok,Share them with us,Show us those 1,424,213 downloads on mediafire.

I work with more than just mediafire. Here is one example out of many. 

R0usUP0.png

For all you bashing me about not being able to take criticism Point out where that is true. I already showed thats not the case. The ONLY thing I pointed out was Lazyboys trolling. He said he didnt want to download it, I said "then dont download it". That is when he began trolling. His picture showing Mission Passed when quoting me saying "Threads locked and going to get locked anyway" is further proof that hes trolling. 

Tell me how much the theme sucks. I dont care. Point out anywhere I got upset that someone didnt like my theme. Telling someone to not download it after he said he didnt want it is Not getting upset. Ive had far more people tell me far worse stuff. Nothing you say is going to hurt my feelings. But I am quick to call out a troll. 

If you dont like the theme, say its stupid and move on. Go to some other thread. I wanted to use this to show what I did and maybe work with someone who wanted to use their own animated background. I already have 2 requests. Wasting my time with haters is just dumb So please say you hate it then go elsewhere. 

VCR
  • VCR

plus+

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:16 PM

I hate it
  • lazy. likes this

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:35 PM

so manly.

• VCR likes this

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:37 PM Edited by Lazyboy., 27 July 2014 - 09:50 PM.

So 6 out of 8 post are considered criticism,Thats pretty g[/size]

ood!

I've shared hundreds of things with millions of downloads.[/size]

Ok,Share t[/size]hem wit[/size]h us,S[/size]how us t[/size]hose 1,424,213 downloads on mediafire.[/size]

I work with more than just mediafire. Here is one example out of many. 

R0usUP0.png

For all you bashing me about not being able to take criticism Point out where that is true. I already showed thats not the case. The ONLY thing I pointed out was Lazyboys trolling. He said he didnt want to download it, I said "then dont download it". That is when he began trolling. His picture showing Mission Passed when quoting me saying "Threads locked and going to get locked anyway" is further proof that hes trolling. 

Tell me how much the theme sucks. I dont care. Point out anywhere I got upset that someone didnt like my theme. Telling someone to not download it after he said he didnt want it is Not getting upset. Ive had far more people tell me far worse stuff. Nothing you say is going to hurt my feelings. But I am quick to call out a troll. 

If you dont like the theme, say its stupid and move on. Go to some other thread. I wanted to use this to show what I did and maybe work with someone who wanted to use their own animated background. I already have 2 requests. Wasting my time with haters is just dumb So please say you hate it then go elsewhere.

Did I mention that this isn't reddit?

We've already told you we don't like your theme. Nobody here liked your theme. We've said what sucks about it, you haven't changed a hting, you just instead call everyone a troll because you disagree with them.

This is a discussion forum, not a dumping ground where you can "show what you did" unless "what you did" is actually significant, which usually extends beyond spending five minutes on PS3 Theme Builder, taking low-resolution pictures off Google Images and finishing off by typing every word you find into Acme License Maker.

Yeah, I can do it too.
  • theNGclan, Delta India Echo and VCR like this

VCR
  • VCR

plus+

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:10 PM

your signature's cool though

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

PLATINUM

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:28 PM

Did I mention that this isn't reddit?

We've already told you we don't like your theme. Nobody here liked your theme. We've said what sucks about it, you haven't changed a hting, you just instead call everyone a troll because you disagree with them.

This is a discussion forum, not a dumping ground where you can "show what you did" unless "what you did" is actually significant, which usually extends beyond spending five minutes on PS3 Theme Builder, taking low-resolution pictures off Google Images and finishing off by typing every word you find into Acme License Maker.

Yeah, I can do it too.

You can do what to? Dead link.

You are the only one I called a troll. If you hate the theme so much, why do you continue to post on this thread? Its because you want to troll me and get this locked.

There are more people that downloaded the theme than have posted here.

I spent a hell of a lot longer than 5 minutes on the theme. I didnt use low quality google images. I used images from Rockstar and most are from my in game photos.,Not snapomatic mind you but actual 1280x720.

But you know it all at 15 and think acting like a smartaxx  anonymously on the internet is cool. 

And No I havent reuploaded this theme with changes because I am working on request for other 2 other people for their own customized theme. And nobody who posted here seems interested in the theme even if I did make changes. 

Everyones complaints have been about the wallpaper. ,You can still use the theme with a different wallpaper.  

I am allowed to post things here whether you think they are worthy or not. 

There are thousands of threads. You already said you dont like it. You made no suggestions of what changes would make you download it, so please go away. Are you so lonely that you have to troll my thread till its locked?

Invader_swift
  • Invader_swift

BLACK LIVES MATTER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:27 PM

It needs more color, make it infront of at the beach or from the mountains looking down on LS unfiltered so it looks like what you play in. 

For the monkey it's whatever but i'd be nice if you replaced it with like a blimp flying in the background or something

and yes we know we can change the wallpaper but the theme comes with it's own wallpaper so try to make it look great

hint:no filters and more green for icons

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users