Photo

"GThemeA" PS3 Dynamic Theme

37 replies to this topic
Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:20 AM Edited by Pizentu, 26 July 2014 - 08:16 AM.

I created a Dynamic PS3 theme called "GThemeA". I dont know the rule to posting links for stuff to download so if you like this and want to download it, go to the youtube channel and get it from the description. If you're not interested in the animated background, you can still use the rest of the theme and just change the wallpaper. 

• Acetaminophen likes this

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:30 AM

It looks a bit half-assed dude, I don't really like it. Too clogged up.

I'm trying to read my messages but I'm getting twenty eight license plates jammed into my eye as well as a man in a monkey mask repeatedly giving me the finger.

do not want.
  • PreciousWall, theNGclan, WhatsStrength and 3 others like this

AhmadJ
  • AhmadJ

Prankster

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:31 AM

meh

azedit™ User was warned for this post.

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:34 AM

I'm trying to read my messages but I'm getting twenty eight license plates jammed into my eye as well as a man in a monkey mask repeatedly giving me the finger.

do not want.

Then dont download it.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:36 AM

I like the artwork icons for the various categories like Music and Videos, but everything else is meh. The monkey mask guy is obnoxious.
  • Delta India Echo likes this

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:41 AM

do not want.

Then dont download it.

So you're not using the forum to discuss your theme, you just wanted to post an ad here?

pr0tip: this isn't craigslist.
  • Cutter De Blanc, Android and Delta India Echo like this

AhmadJ
  • AhmadJ

Prankster

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:44 AM

lame theme

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:02 AM

do not want.

Then dont download it.

So you're not using the forum to discuss your theme, you just wanted to post an ad here?

An "ad" would be me making money. Im making nothing. Zero Zilch Nada. This post is for discussion not haters. Certainly willing to replace the Monkey Mask animation with someone elses character to make it personal for the person downloading. 

Please stop derailing my thread. If your not interested, fine. Move along. There are thousands of other threads for you to hate on Sally. 

dillono
  • dillono

Please Assume The Position.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:08 AM

do not want.

Then dont download it.

An "ad" would be me making money. Im making nothing. Zero Zilch Nada. This post is for discussion not haters. Certainly willing to replace the Monkey Mask animation with someone elses character to make it personal for the person downloading. 

Please stop derailing my thread. If your not interested, fine. Move along. There are thousands of other threads for you to hate on Sally. 

I like the liscence plates, but I'm sure if you got rid of the monkey man, you'd be getting downloads.

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:16 AM

I like the liscence plates, but I'm sure if you got rid of the monkey man, you'd be getting downloads.

You can always change the wallpaper. 

MrSemiFunny
  • MrSemiFunny

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:51 AM

Maybe you should want for GTA V PC for best quality.

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

do not want.

Then dont download it.

No, what you wanted is to post your theme and see posts like "yeah man that's cool".

That's not discussion, that's you being an attention seeker.

I'm saying your theme is bad. Just because it's not what you want to hear does not mean it isn't discussion. Go back to reddit.
  • A J, Veeber, WhatsStrength and 1 other like this

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:52 PM

Ever heard of criticism OP? Look it up.

• PreciousWall, Cutter De Blanc and Lazyboy. like this

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:28 PM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 26 July 2014 - 11:29 PM.

The only PS I have is a PSP SLIM and your theme is actually not bad, I've used worst.

But personally I think it's too brownish, you could use more colorful colors, a better looking background with vivid colors, even the monkey guy is too brownish. Also the "cross" you have under the menu's could be enhanced with some metallic silver style or even gold, the folders look cool but needs more color in my opinion.
  • BlackScout likes this

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:37 PM

Actually I know what criticism is. A perfect example of it is above this post by S1LV3R_WOLF. 

The only thing you can be refering to is my replies to Lazyboy. His comments werent criticism. It was trolling. 

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ey b0ss, got skippy?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:58 PM

No, he was telling you what he found to be bad with it. So you could try to improve what he's informed you about.

• PreciousWall, Cutter De Blanc, Lazyboy. and 1 other like this

RominOctane
  • RominOctane

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:37 AM

It's pretty meh, the giant middle finger giving gtao character just takes away any points I would have awarded it. Also like someone else said, everything is brown. Gtav is colorful vibrant game.

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 01:27 AM

Actually I know what criticism is. A perfect example of it is above this post by S1LV3R_WOLF. 

The only thing you can be refering to is my replies to Lazyboy. His comments werent criticism. It was trolling. 
While you're looking up what criticism means, you should look up what trolling means while you're at it.

RenThePyro
  • RenThePyro

I kept on walking

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:38 AM

I would give some criticism, but I don't feel like being unjustly called a troll

• theNGclan and Lazyboy. like this

VCR
  • VCR

plus+

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 02:55 AM

Lazyboy was being honest. Isn't that the best criticism you can get?
  • theNGclan, Lazyboy. and Detective Phelps like this

polaris23
  • polaris23

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:19 AM

Learn to accept criticism, op. I actually dislike the theme actually, it's too busy and obnoxious, not to mention not very creative or simple enough for a background. It doesn't take the ps3 user interface and buttons into account. The character giving the finger I could also do without, it's not even an icon of GTA V to be there.

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:24 AM

you're all abunch of dicks.  got damn

• Pizentu and VCR like this

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:37 AM

you're all abunch of dicks.  got damn

How is anyone being a dick? When you produce poor content like this theme you have to prepare yourself for the fact that people are going to criticze it.

It could have been better if the monkey dude wasn't there and if there wasn't such an ugly background.
  • theNGclan, Lazyboy. and Delta India Echo like this

polaris23
  • polaris23

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:03 AM

Not liking something doesn't make them a dick. Some of us are actually explaining why we didn't like it unlike the usual, easy "it sux" without a reason behind it.
Whether the feedback is positive or negative, we are all (or should be) keeping our cool.

Smesi.
  • Smesi.

Intelligently retarded

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:27 AM Edited by Smesi., 27 July 2014 - 08:36 AM.

Thguy with the Pogo Mask in that theme is Like puttinhuge beer ad on a anonymous alcoholics building,It dosent go there.

Also Take Some criticism,Not everything you make is perfect,I.e I did not cry and said "i hop u dai" to the guy for sayinthat my bike is crappy.

4.5/10,Ive seen worse.

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:52 AM

FFS!!!!

The following is "criticism". I did not call any of them trolls. I accept their views. The first one from Lazyboy was fair criticism. Then he trolled. 

do not want.

I like the artwork icons for the various categories like Music and Videos, but everything else is meh. The monkey mask guy is obnoxious.

Maybe you should want for GTA V PC for best quality.

The only PS I have is a PSP SLIM and your theme is actually not bad, I've used worst.

But personally I think it's too brownish, you could use more colorful colors, a better looking background with vivid colors, even the monkey guy is too brownish. Also the "cross" you have under the menu's could be enhanced with some metallic silver style or even gold, the folders look cool but needs more color in my opinion.

It's pretty meh, the giant middle finger giving gtao character just takes away any points I would have awarded it. Also like someone else said, everything is brown. Gtav is colorful vibrant game.

The following is Trolling. And I called him out on it. This is the ONLY person I said anything about. 

No, what you wanted is to post your theme and see posts like "yeah man that's cool".

That's not discussion, that's you being an attention seeker.

I'm saying your theme is bad. Just because it's not what you want to hear does not mean it isn't discussion. Go back to reddit.

I know how to take criticism. This is NOT the first thing I have ever posted. I've shared hundreds of things with millions of downloads. With that comes countless criticism. But whatever. Threads derailed and likely to get locked now anyway. 

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:06 AM Edited by Lazyboy., 27 July 2014 - 09:26 AM.

Threads derailed and likely to get locked now anyway.

RoadKill-GTAVC.jpg

but seriously dude learn to accept criticism. if you want to just post your theme and have evryone be like "o kewl" but not discuss and accept criticsm, GTAF isn't; the place. that's what reddit is for.

this is a discussion board. "dont download it" isn't discussion.

since you clearly don't want to change what others have suggested changing, instead telling them "change it yourself" i think you should just move on.
  • A J, theNGclan, Delta India Echo and 1 other like this

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:30 AM

You forgot to add a chrome adder bruh
  • The_Anti-tragedy and Lazyboy. like this

Smesi.
  • Smesi.

Intelligently retarded

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:39 AM

So 6 out of 8 post are considered criticism,Thats pretty good!

I've shared hundreds of things with millions of downloads.

Ok,Share them with us,Show us those 1,424,213 downloads on mediafire.

• Lazyboy. likes this

Zee
  • Zee

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom
  • Comedian of the Year 2011

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:48 PM Edited by Zee, 27 July 2014 - 03:51 PM.

I love it when someone makes something crappy and then throws a sh*tfit when people point out its sh*t. This theme sucks mate.
  • theNGclan, streetx1xracer and VCR like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users