How often do you change/buy clothes?

58 replies to this topic
Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:31 AM

I change all the time. Particularly on bad DM server nights, I'll drive home for the last time before I log out. I'll throw on the running pants, etc...
Why? I don't know, I get immersed? I'm stoned like Chong usually?

Buying clothes....
I usually grind the money to buy clothes so it's not like it comes off my bank account, fortunately for me, I don't like everything in the game so I save a lot of cash too.

Panzer
  • Panzer

Kapitulieren?...NEIN!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:20 AM

Usually once a day, and if I were to go sniping at night I would put on a Tuxedo to blend in with the night more (my character is not black), so it also depends what I'm doing. 

HomedogJesus
  • HomedogJesus

I like fishing. It relaxes me. It's kind of like yoga, excep

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:20 AM

My character is a fashionista:

Chestnut Leather Jacket w/ small crew emlem

Denim shirt w/ suspender under the jacket

Slim Cream dress pants

Navy blue pimsols to match the shirt

Orange dipped trend glasses

Hipster or Hipster youth haircut.

Is what I am wearing now. I will change it three more times tonight.

High Fashion.

soccer3662
  • soccer3662

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:20 AM Edited by soccer3662, 19 August 2014 - 10:46 PM.

Not often.

Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

R.I.P. Paul Walker (1973-2013) Gone 2Fast2Soon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:03 AM

Maybe once every month.
First I had the purple Pikey's baseball tee, tan chinos, purple "sports" shoes, gold aviators... Simple yet classy. I was digging that a lot but then I thought, "Gotta rep the crew a little bit." And I'm in Monster Drift Team 9. So I have the black and gray baseball tee with the Monster logo large on the front, tan chinos, gray skate shoes with white laces and the trusty gold aviators. I like the baseball tees because they expose my sleeve tattoos.

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 July 2014 - 04:02 PM

Most sessions, I can't imagine the work she does being clean...

Nacho Z
  • Nacho Z

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:03 PM

Haven't changed clothes in a long time, white polo shirt, sunset beach shorts and silver running shoes. I like the consistency, and although what I wear is just normal casual stuff I've not seen it on anyone else.

I imagine that when he opens his wardrobe there's endless piles of the same clothes neatly folded and ready to wear.

da_guuch
  • da_guuch

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:11 PM

I dressed as the Joker for the longest time. Purple suit, slicked back hair and panda pu$sy face paint. I change to all green to represent my crew and a mullet cuz... caint nobody rock a mullet like me

slyolddog
  • slyolddog

You did not break me.

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand

Posted 31 July 2014 - 07:50 PM

I have one signature look for my female character and it's rare if I change her (skull hoodie, black chinos, black chucks). My male character has a 'go-to' look that I don't really change him out of either (black tshirt, black jeans, black chucks). I'm really boring with clothes  

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Police Mocker

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:32 PM Edited by Dr.Rosenthal, 01 August 2014 - 01:34 PM.

I usually change clothes like once per session.. Or maybe once every other session. Hair and makeup maybe once every couple of weeks. :)

I usually get tired of my character's looks so I change them for some alternation and also because they might be ill suited for the activity at hand (even if it doesn't matter what clothes they're wearing).

Like, when playing tennis I want to look like a tennis player and not play in a mask, hoodie, working pants and boots but when I do a robbery or a job of some kind I might change it for some more "heisty" apparel. And most of the time I just use everyday clothes, like jeans and a leather jacket. To me clothing brings a huge part of immersion to the game this way..

I've bought almost every clothing item available but only a few from the Independence Day pack since they weren't really my thing. Bought a couple of patriotic t-shirts that looked cool though :)

CrazyTommy74
  • CrazyTommy74

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:26 AM

Male character: one time (bought a black tuxedo)

Female character: twice a month

Cameron Star
  • Cameron Star

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:13 AM

Whenever I feel like it. But my favourite outfit is LSSA off-shoulder top, black leggings, two-tone skaters, and black and white leather straps. I wear it almost all the time.

Kittybeth
  • Kittybeth

Essentially Confused

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:15 AM Edited by Kittybeth, 25 August 2014 - 10:17 AM.

Whenever I feel like it. But my favourite outfit is LSSA off-shoulder top, black leggings, two-tone skaters, and black and white leather straps. I wear it almost all the time.

Whoah. This is one of mine too. o_O

I tend to change a lot depending on what my character's up to or what I'm roleplaying for the day. Recently my favourite outfit looks a bit schoolgirlish (unintentionally) - black and white plaid skirt, white vest shirt and black knee-high boots with the white accent at the top.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:19 AM

Far more than I should ;) I do most of my shopping when on call and it can lead to some interesting combinations if the mission starts half way through changing.

obsidian_eclipse
  • obsidian_eclipse

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 25 August 2014 - 12:15 PM

I have three basic outfits. My fib outfit, sports clothes for cycling and swimming, leather lonewolf coat and jeans for motorcycling. I have no desire to fill my wardrobe with stuff I won't wear more than once.

LeopardGecko
  • LeopardGecko

GTA biker

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:58 PM

I rarely change my character´s clothes,and even when I do,I change back to his usual clothes after a few hours/days.

Mr.SoapyLegs
  • Mr.SoapyLegs

Light em if you got it

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:42 AM

My cleaning lady, God bless her heart, is little old and she tends to forget how much starch she puts in my clothes. Every Wednesday she drops off fresh laundry for me and when I change into something different, 9 times out of 10, I'll find the over-starched clothing. It isn't too fun trying to do missions in over-starched clothes, it usually causes a rash in the groin area and that can be pretty annoying and painful. I really don't want to hurt her feelings, so I don't say anything, I just make it a point to change clothes.

Defender1904
  • Defender1904

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2014 - 05:14 AM

Every few weeks whenever I'm looking for a change

zoobulon
  • zoobulon

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:18 PM

Often, My avatar likes to change it up.

higs420
  • higs420

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:22 PM

My guy is the best dressed in LS, not messing hes gorgeous.

ELGBAiZ
  • ELGBAiZ

STRR

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:02 PM

0_0.jpg
Booyah!

FlamingBeard
  • FlamingBeard

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:38 PM

Every week or so and when's DLC is out I buy a new outfit

ceerock4ever
  • ceerock4ever

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:17 AM

I always try out the new clothes whenever rockstar puts them in new updates.

nkaujrog
  • nkaujrog

Hmong Chick - PS4

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:17 PM Edited by nkaujrog, 27 August 2014 - 04:19 PM.

I've purchased all the main clothes already and usually buy ones that come with new updates/events.

I usually change about 5-10 times whenever I'm online depending on what car I'm driving and mood I'm in.

Biker_J
  • Biker_J

Evil Biker

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:18 PM

Once a year. Same policy with in-game showers.

DMarieBella
  • DMarieBella

luvisahorse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:01 PM

Constantly and then when I am about the log off, I dress down and watch the TV for a lil bit. Impenitent Rage - so funny!!  :p

Though so bored of the clothes now. Need more and much better hairstyles. Long hair would be nice.

Kittybeth
  • Kittybeth

Essentially Confused

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:08 PM

Constantly and then when I am about the log off, I dress down and watch the TV for a lil bit. Impenitent Rage - so funny!!   :p

Though so bored of the clothes now. Need more and much better hairstyles. Long hair would be nice.

I'm thinking long hair would be harder to include, what with movement and whatnot. But, eh, what do I know? It'd be a nice addition for us.

• DMarieBella likes this

DMarieBella
  • DMarieBella

luvisahorse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:06 PM

Constantly and then when I am about the log off, I dress down and watch the TV for a lil bit. Impenitent Rage - so funny!!   :p

I'm thinking long hair would be harder to include, what with movement and whatnot. But, eh, what do I know? It'd be a nice addition for us.

I think I read something like that too but, the pony does move either so lol Maybe on the next gen version this fall? Cant wait for that!!! 

YG.
  • YG.

Young Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:14 AM Edited by YG., 04 September 2014 - 08:30 AM.

Whenever i feel like it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users