Photo

SA Police Genocide

12 replies to this topic
SirSmoke713
  • SirSmoke713

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:33 PM

The game has been out for almost a year now, and everyday it gets better for me. Fighting the police is what the game was made for. So I was wondering what was peoples police kill count in the game. As Franklin I have 5,000. As Trevor I got 4,879. And as Michael is a little over 800. Have you committed cop genocide? Civilians don't count since only weak people kill unarmed civilians intentionally.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE RAVERS IN THE NATION.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:19 PM

Civilians don't count since only weak people kill unarmed civilians intentionally.

I thought it would be weaker killing policemen, who're just doing their job.

• SirSmoke713 likes this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ey b0ss, got skippy?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:37 PM

Civilians don't count since only weak people kill unarmed civilians intentionally.

They could've prevented their own death by skipping work that day.

• ddyoung and AndrewDeSanta like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE RAVERS IN THE NATION.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:41 PM

Speaking of, does the OP kill undercover/plainclothes cops? They don't look like regular cops.

MrSemiFunny
  • MrSemiFunny

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:58 PM

There should be a limit to cops in a session to feel like genocide. And keep all the dead cops without them disappearing.

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Go big or go home

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:10 AM

I don't think you guys understand what genocide is.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ey b0ss, got skippy?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:58 AM

I don't think you guys understand what genocide is.

Please. I major in it.

ProfessorGenki.png

Nuke.
  • Nuke.

tf am i supposed 2 write here?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:00 AM

I don't really kill cops outside of missions. I usually stick to having gang shootouts. I'm making the city better and worse at the same time. :p

SirSmoke713
  • SirSmoke713

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:09 AM

Yea I knew I shouldn't add my own opinion, it throws of the premise of the question. I mean the cops got more gun power than the gang members and civilians. The cops are crazy and are under the epilisom symbol, soooo how many cops?

SirSmoke713
  • SirSmoke713

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:15 AM

Speaking of, does the OP kill undercover/plainclothes cops? They don't look like regular cops.
Nah but I attack fort zancudo and the prison too. Oh and the noose headquarters too, randomly would an undercover cop car join the chase. I

Sofa
  • Sofa

innocent bystander

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:32 AM

No way to tell on my saves, as i reload an earlier quicksave after the bloodlust has been sated, if i die that is, but the odds are that will be the outcome eventually, i just can't seem to go from fight to flight before i am stopped with force(or my own stupidity. Also my ocd is 0 deaths and arrests and no cheat codes, also free aim, and the cops have cheatcodes and aim assist active!

But the best run was abusing trevors special ability, racking up ~200 police about double amount of noose dudes, not because of number of kills, but the crazy maneuvering done while killing and also eventually evading them on foot. So many close calls, turn a corner and facing a wall of guns only to whip out the autoshotty and go "aaaaaarg". Good times.

I like stupid rampaging, like standing in the middle of an intersection and hammering down opposition in a over the top manner, before, if i don't get stuck in berzerker, try to gtfo.

The amount of entertainment i get from mindless carnage is embarrasing haha

joyrider00
  • joyrider00

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:24 PM

No way to tell on my saves, as i reload an earlier quicksave after the bloodlust has been sated, if i die that is, but the odds are that will be the outcome eventually, i just can't seem to go from fight to flight before i am stopped with force(or my own stupidity. Also my ocd is 0 deaths and arrests and no cheat codes, also free aim, and the cops have cheatcodes and aim assist active!

But the best run was abusing trevors special ability, racking up ~200 police about double amount of noose dudes, not because of number of kills, but the crazy maneuvering done while killing and also eventually evading them on foot. So many close calls, turn a corner and facing a wall of guns only to whip out the autoshotty and go "aaaaaarg". Good times.

I like stupid rampaging, like standing in the middle of an intersection and hammering down opposition in a over the top manner, before, if i don't get stuck in berzerker, try to gtfo.

The amount of entertainment i get from mindless carnage is embarrasing haha

I thought you weren't supposed to have connections to the outside world! Let alone play violent video games.

Sofa
  • Sofa

innocent bystander

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:43 PM

I thought you weren't supposed to have connections to the outside world! Let alone play violent video games.

Don't tell them, but i found a hole in the barbed wire fence, just next to the guardtower. Been using it for months.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users