Quantcast

» «
Photo

R* should give players control over Buzzard access.

33 replies to this topic
blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:12 AM

I do hate it when someone takes over my rockets. I'm the pilot of this here craft. Now release control of my weapons or were both going down in a fiery crash!!! LoL

I have bailed out on people who stole my rockets before. that is a pet peeve of mine. 

Donut
  • Donut

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:01 AM Edited by thekillerdonuts, 26 July 2014 - 01:03 AM.

The fact we have control over who enters our Personal vehicles is pretty dumb to me. It's Grand Theft Auto. If someone jacks me, fine, it's not like i'm going to lose my car forever. If i jack someone, i should be able to do whatever with their car until they get it back from me or leave the session.

Same goes with Pegasus vehicles, 10 fold actually. No, Rockstar should not let players control who enters the Buzzard, it is completely your fault if it gets taken - the thing flies for god's sack. Besides, if they make it so the Buzzard could be locked, then the Rhino would be able to locked too and that would completely ruin the fun of jacking twanker's tanks.

SecretDonkey14
  • SecretDonkey14

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:33 PM

I do hate it when someone takes over my rockets. I'm the pilot of this here craft. Now release control of my weapons or were both going down in a fiery crash!!! LoL

Or you can just jump out?

No. Because if they're the passenger controlling the rockets, then they would take control of the helicopter when you jump out after a few seconds.
That's why I go full tilt at a building before I jump. By time they take control it's too late.

luisniko
  • luisniko

That badass milf from Vault 111

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:46 PM

It bugs me too why the hell Rockstar don't apply the vehicle access feature to Pegasus...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users