NEW Wall Breach Locations in GTA Online

15 replies to this topic
UnleashTheGame
  • UnleashTheGame

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:11 PM

These are two new wall breach locations.

I do not know if they have been posted before but I haven't seen them posted in the last couple of weeks so I am assuming they are new. If not I apologize but I do believe they have not been posted yet!

• Leeds-Monkey likes this

sh0tyme
  • sh0tyme

PSN: Sh0-tyme_g-o-a-t

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:24 PM

Idk I haven't seen this. Nice find!

jtet37
  • jtet37

Want his Police Buffalo back.....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:07 AM

Ive seen people under the bridge....now i know....and knowing is half the battle lol.

My buddy showed me the 2nd one, neat, but now as good as the 1st

Grumpy-Goat-
  • Grumpy-Goat-

Goats Rule!

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:03 AM

Second one is new to me, thanks for posting. I do enjoy knowing these breaches so I can follow those inside that use them and dispose of them properly.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:35 AM

I knew about the first one, just didn't know how to get in. One of my friends had just disappeared and I couldn't find him anywhere. The second one is definitely new to me. I know a few more of them, there's also another one at the parking garage close to Simeon's place, it's great to hide from cops. There's also one at a cellphone shop close to Eclipse Towers, it's probably my favorite.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I don't use these wallbreaches to kill people, I just think it's cool. lol

autobot_hotwire
  • autobot_hotwire

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:56 PM

I knew about both of them.  However, I didn't know how to get into the one at the garage.  With the one at the bridge, it's easier to just push the dumpster with your vehicle.

jtet37
  • jtet37

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:07 AM

Tried a bunch of times, couldnt climb into the overpass, the 1st one. Never could grab the ledge....jumped from the front and back of the dumpster, repositioned the dumpster a bunch of times, used my car as the step ladder, aimed gun for lining up the jump...etc etc. Looks like he found purchase directly above the 'S' but i couldnt...

Any tips?

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:02 AM Edited by jcph3, 28 July 2014 - 04:02 AM.

Most of these wall breaches are commonly known now and your running a real risk griefing the lobby from one. 

Very easy to sit in the apartment and  get a snapshot of players using these exploits, R* is starting to get serious ( I said starting..)

jtet37
  • jtet37

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:01 AM

Spoiler-less phoenixs are really one most enjoyable cars to look at, so choice, i highly recommend picking one up if you have the means

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:48 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 28 July 2014 - 06:50 AM.

I knew about the first one, just didn't know how to get in. One of my friends had just disappeared and I couldn't find him anywhere. The second one is definitely new to me. I know a few more of them, there's also another one at the parking garage close to Simeon's place, it's great to hide from cops. There's also one at a cellphone shop close to Eclipse Towers, it's probably my favorite.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I don't use these wallbreaches to kill people, I just think it's cool. lol

I like to know how to do these myself, Not to use them against other players but when people are abusing this i know how to get in there and kill em.

NinjaBeezy
  • NinjaBeezy

Ninja Assassin

• Members

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:01 PM

Someone was in a wall breach last night in the building with the empty pool on the roof right next to the main LSC, how does that one work

UnleashTheGame
  • UnleashTheGame

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:01 PM

Glad you all are enjoying these. I have 4 more coming out this week. Should I start a new topic when I post them or post it here?

hercules1975
  • hercules1975

UK Dark Knights Crew Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 July 2014 - 02:22 PM

Glad you all are enjoying these. I have 4 more coming out this week. Should I start a new topic when I post them or post it here?

Do you mean you are going to post YouTube videos showing people how to use the wall-breaches?

Hmm, well I know where most of them are - but don't know how to get into some.

I know where they are as other players use them, which is using an exploit and therefore cheating.

Very annoying if you get killed by someone and you can't retaliate because they are effectively 'bullet-proof'!!!

However, there are ways of killing them - such as getting a friend to go into passive mode and attaching some stickies to their back  :lol:

The first one I came across was the one at the barbers, 2 guys were in there with the cops outside and me and the other players trying to get them.

We didn't know about the wall-breach so couldn't understand how they managed to survive and also to be able to pop out and shoot us either!

I think that was the first time I ever 'rage-quit' the game, out of frustration of getting killed and not being able to get my sweet revenge!

You can get in by going down the alley-way at the side and jumping up where there is a doorway on the left hand side.

There other ones are:

The parking garage near Alta St. which you get into by driving a sports/super car through the blue 'box' on the wall at the side

The 'mall' building near the police station south of the main LSC you get in by walking throught the wall on the right hand side as you go in

I don't know how to get into these ones, but would like to so I can maybe send a friend in after them  :lol:

Under the bridge near there that goes across the free-way

Under the bridge near Muiretta Heights garage

There are a few others, but these are the main ones people use.

If I come across someone in free-roam using them to get 'free-kills' on me or other players I just report them for using exploits!

Good to let others know about these if they want to use the tactics mentioned above against the players using them against them!

Knowledge is power  :lol:

UnleashTheGame
  • UnleashTheGame

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:12 PM

Thx for the tips. I try to post the new ones (got lots of friends who show them to me). And that way people can avoid these areas so they dont get killed over and over. Thanks!

jtet37
  • jtet37

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 10:58 PM

Any tips on where to jump/climb into the bridge? Couldnt grab on, my guy either bumped his head, or refused to jump.

UnleashTheGame
  • UnleashTheGame

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:23 PM

My video shows exactly how bud

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users