Banned for using money glitch?

11 replies to this topic
Brian Acuesta
  • Brian Acuesta

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:15 PM

I was just wandering if I used a money glitch, would Rockstar eventually find out and ban me? Or what other consequences do they have?

PaperChasin11
  • PaperChasin11

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:23 PM

First rule about the ***** ****** is dont talk about the ***** ******

• hyperkane and MuhNamesTyler like this

Mr.SoapyLegs
  • Mr.SoapyLegs

Light em if you got it

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:31 PM Edited by RoadkillGumbo, 25 July 2014 - 02:32 PM.

"Those who actively engaged in cheating and exploiting the game in this manner will, however, be subject to in-game penalties at our discretion. This may include being placed in isolated cheater pools or banned from GTA Online altogether."

How long a player has to stay in the cheater pool or ban, I don't really know. I've heard some were banned indefinitely and others got off a little easier. Maybe someone else can shed more light on this subject.

• Brian Acuesta likes this

igotskiz
  • igotskiz

Gone to USAF BMT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:12 PM Edited by igotskiz, 27 July 2014 - 05:08 AM.

The title of this topic doesn't reflect your quetion at all. But Cheater Pools and temporary bans are used for first time offenders. 

Really, the best measures you can take to not get caught is:

1. Do your glitching in a private session
2. Do your best to not let others know (gloating, flashing your money with a golden Adder, etc.) If you get reported, it puts you under Rockstar's eye. That's no bueno.
3. Don't have your money go up above $20 million. Not confirmed, but as far as I know that's the limit before a red flag alert is placed on your name to have Rockstar check in to see how you got that money. So basically, don't go crazy with your glitching.

• Brian Acuesta, redpoint and Maya Echo Visari like this

TheEpicWaffle32
  • TheEpicWaffle32

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:48 PM Edited by TheEpicWaffle32, 25 July 2014 - 03:50 PM.

Oh, well. You know what I do when I want something badly? I grind RR until I get enough money, or if it's major and over a million bucks, I just buy a Great White card. To be honest, you only really need basic things like a ten car garage and a car plus money for ammo and guns to have everything you need in this game. Buying planes and helicopters is useless, jets spawn at FZ (just use Blind Eye) and all you need to get a tank( which really is completely unnecessary in the first plance unless you're a troll) is a cargobob and Blind Eye, at least for me. 

• Brian Acuesta and Maya Echo Visari like this

Brian Acuesta
  • Brian Acuesta

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:59 AM

Thanks!

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:53 AM

The title of this topic doesn't reflect your quetion at all. But Cheater Pools and temporary bans are used for first time offenders. 

Really, the best measures you can take to not get caught is:

1. Do your glitching in a private session

2. Do your best to not let others know (gloating, flashing your money with a golden Adder, etc.) If you get reported, it puts you under Rockstar's eye. That's no bueno.

3. Don't have your money go up above $20 million. Not confirmed, but as far as I know that's the limit before a red flag alert is placed on your name to have Rockstar check in to see how you got that money. So basically, don't go crazy with your glitching.

This says it best, I'm not a glitcher and i don't care if other people do it's your game do what you wanna do with it.

Just becareful and don't over do it

Nikolai Stone
  • Nikolai Stone

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:45 AM

Just work out what it is you want to buy.  As stated the only thing you NEED to buy is property really, and even the expensive ones are just an hour or 2 of grinding, to me if you wanna do it, do it.  

For me, id rather not to any glitching of any kind, id rather put in a little time and effort and not be looking over my shoulder

G o d
  • G o d

The 1%

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:09 AM

I have friends who got banned from it if that helps you're worries :)

Tigereyesxx
  • Tigereyesxx

Hand of Friendship or Fist of Enmity?.....

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:24 AM

I've never glitched ,got 20cars ,2 top line appartments,2characters with buzzards,tanks,all the clothes ,weapons you could want,5Mil in bank,only playing 2-3 hours a day since October... Why glitch? Or Cheat?

thebrianmo
  • thebrianmo

Steel City Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:59 AM

I was just wandering if I used a money glitch, would Rockstar eventually find out and ban me? Or what other consequences do they have?

Is it possible you could be banned? Certainly.  However 1) Don't openly talk about doing money glitches.  2) If you do money glitches, only do them in an invite only seession. 3) Don't brag about how much money you make or have online nor in the game. 3) Make your social club profile and all stats private for you only to see.  4) Don't glitch more than $30 Mil. Rockstar has said publicly and has told me privately via email that they will be banning people with more than $35 mil as they know there are not any players who legitimately have that much money. 5) If the glitch you do requires a certain type of vehicle, do NOT store more than one (1) of those vehicles in your garages.  Rockstar is banning people who have their garages full of Elegys. 6) Play it smart and don't get greedy. There will always be people who find money glitches.  There have been money glitches with every update so far.  7)If you're hosting an invite only session and someone shows up who you don't know, leave immediately and go to a new invite only session.

shobhitlion
  • shobhitlion

Crackhead

• Members
  • India

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:00 AM

Yesterday a guy used alien character  player joined public session and he openly did glitches wondering that rockstar will ban him .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users