Massacro ruining the sports class...

146 replies to this topic
The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:14 PM

It doesn't matter how you do it, the carbo holds no records and no fast lap times. It might feel and sound fast but it just isn't. Not bagging it too much because I have one and I love it, mostly for the bullet proof but yeah.. It's not a good race car. Still worth a garage spot for sure. The Massacro powerslides pretty awesome itself. I feel like its a good match for the Zentorno if you are going to have a regular super and sport pair. Because they both drive similar you can swap from one to the other with less problems than say Turismo to Elegy. Actually, Entity and Elegy are a good pair if you prefer that type of handling.

Because it doesn't hold records doesn't mean it is competitive.....I win races with it just fine. Record times don't dictate what car will win in a race. Not to mention how unreliable those records on this game are.

Mr. Tibbs
  • Mr. Tibbs

I feel 10 feet tall right now, and as strong as an ox

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:42 PM

On paper the fastest top speed in the sports class is the Surano I think then the Feltzer, Coquette and Comet... Yet the Massacro beats them all on long straight races such as "Long Haul 2"

The quickest to accelerate in my opinion would be the Elegy and Banshee but still the Massacro can deal with them

In my opinion I think the sports class was very rounded before this car was brought out in which anyone could choose from the large number of sports cars available and still have a chance of winning depending on the type of race, until after the Massacro come out and now all I see is that car winning races! Unless someone driving one was taken out by another player they are usually first and I just think its pretty pointless for other players even owning more than one sports car for races they shouldn't even waste their time spending their hard earned glitched money they only need a Massacro now

I just feel like the car should be toned down a little by Rockstar to make all the other cars in the class have a chance again does anybody else feel the same way or am I being a little bitch? 

Shouts out to all the Banshee lads out there that thing is crazy like a Bear in the ocean 

That's because you suck at the game

get gud m8

BewareoftheBears
  • BewareoftheBears

BruinsVindicated

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:54 PM

Elegy works for a lot of people, for some reason I just don't like it for the handling. Tried it a couple of times and tried to keep it, sold it again and have it back in my garage collecting dust. I plan on replacing the Elegy when the new coquette comes out, was never a fan of the elegy for it's looks or handling, Looks like a box and handles like a box, sort of like the entity.

Massacro for me.
  • We Are Ninja and elfoam like this

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:21 PM

Elegy works for a lot of people, for some reason I just don't like it for the handling. Tried it a couple of times and tried to keep it, sold it again and have it back in my garage collecting dust. I plan on replacing the Elegy when the new coquette comes out, was never a fan of the elegy for it's looks or handling, Looks like a box and handles like a box, sort of like the entity.
Massacro for me.

That's exactly my situation, can't hardly count the Elegy's I've gone through trying to get to terms with its weird and strange handling. At least the Massacro drives like a real car. Looking forward to this suspected new coquette too. The original isn't too bad at all.

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:22 PM Edited by MetalThrasherXtreme, 26 July 2014 - 04:23 PM.

How the hell did a slowpoke thread about the Massacro turn into a debate about the Dodge Charger? 

what's your problem bru? I made it because I don't think anyone else has made this THREAD, not because I've only just thought about it!

If you don't like this pokemon of a thread then why comment unless it boosts your ego in some new intelligent way which other people don't understand?

Lol look at the flame bait. 

You're gonna have to do better than that, broski. 

Also, f*cking lol @ pokemon of a thread. What the hell is that even supposed to mean? 

Bait/10. 

Your thread is still pointless, Massacro's fine. 

You're just an irrelevant guy lmao

I'm irrelevant because I think your pointless thread is stupid and pointless since the car isn't even close to overpowered and you're literally the only one who feels that way, most likely because someone beat you in a Massacro? Lol stay mad bruhh. 

AlienOne
  • AlienOne

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:25 PM

I sold my elegy because it has the turning radius of a Dubsta 6x6, and the braking sucks even when fully modded.
A Massacro with the EMS Engine 4 upgrade can beat a fully modded Elegy in any race

Buckminsterfullerene
  • Buckminsterfullerene

Why? Well... sus.

• Members
  • South-Sudan

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:35 PM

I hate how the Massacro renders my 9F obsolete. It's faster in terms of top speed and acceleration and is incredibly more stable.

B3astGTS
  • B3astGTS

Why? Because cash cards...

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:37 PM

So apparently OP doesn't have a lot of racing experience and whines about a car. Sports class has plenty of viable options. This thread is pointless.

• MetalThrasherXtreme likes this

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Boss

• Members
  • Mauritius

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:58 PM

I've beaten Massacros on straight tracks (where the Massacro supposedly excels) with my Surano. Some of my victories over them where in non-contact races too.

0_0.jpg

KingLouieThaXIII
  • KingLouieThaXIII

Big Sitting Chief Asshole

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:16 PM

Also, saying experience doesn't matter is way too invalid an argument. Playing someone who doesn't have knowledge about some of the race mechanics like slipstream and catch up,you automatically have an advantage. And if you end up with a douchebag for a host who sets the weather conditions to rain instead of clear, an experienced driver would think "Hey, it's raining, I'm gonna have to be easy on the brakes especially on tight corners" rather than someone who believes they won't have a single problem flooring it thru the entire race. Experience is definitely a huge factor. From the second you learn what course you're racing on, to the car you select to drive. 

jayg32
  • jayg32

@jamiegrantham

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:01 AM

I'm all for everyone's opinions but the grown MEN who are calling me sh*t because of making the thread lmao it's a game at the end of the day if you don't like it don't comment xxxxxx

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:07 AM

Majority of my Sports class races I do in my Coquette, which I can easily win with. 

Your car only gets you so far. I don't care if you're using the "best" car, if you're a sh*tty driver you won't win sh*t. 

LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

I don't give a f*ck

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:10 AM

I sold my elegy because it has the turning radius of a Dubsta 6x6, and the braking sucks even when fully modded.
A Massacro with the EMS Engine 4 upgrade can beat a fully modded Elegy in any race

Funny i spin out way more in the Elegy then the Massacro yet it has miles more traction.

AlienOne
  • AlienOne

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:12 AM

Funny i spin out way more in the Elegy then the Massacro yet it has miles more traction.
Same. The Massacro is just way better and looks classy
  • We Are Ninja and LambentBunny like this

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:17 AM

Majority of my Sports class races I do in my Coquette, which I can easily win with. 
Your car only gets you so far. I don't care if you're using the "best" car, if you're a sh*tty driver you won't win sh*t.

And... Case closed.
  • We Are Ninja and MetalThrasherXtreme like this

Halal Cyborg
  • Halal Cyborg

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:14 AM

Interestingly last night I was racing against a good driver with non contact on on route 68 and my jester eventually whizzed past his elegy on the straight and won by loads in the end when neither of us made a mistake...to me that says it all.

Jester is overall the best sports car for me and I see no reason to change it...any good clean drivers with Massacro's add me and we can repeat the experiment.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:39 AM Edited by elfoam, 27 July 2014 - 09:40 AM.

Interestingly last night I was racing against a good driver with non contact on on route 68 and my jester eventually whizzed past his elegy on the straight and won by loads in the end when neither of us made a mistake...to me that says it all.

Jester is overall the best sports car for me and I see no reason to change it...any good clean drivers with Massacro's add me and we can repeat the experiment.

That would be worth doing as the Jester is indeed fast in a straight line, don't think faster than the Massacro but it could be equal. Problem is its quite a bit slower under acceleration.

jayg32
  • jayg32

@jamiegrantham

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:30 AM

That would be worth doing as the Jester is indeed fast in a straight line, don't think faster than the Massacro but it could be equal. Problem is its quite a bit slower under acceleration.

whats the turning circle like in the jester I rarely use them on bendy tracks because I like how well the banshee handles on corners but I might try one out for sh*ts n giggles

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:12 AM Edited by elfoam, 27 July 2014 - 11:13 AM.

The Jester turns in well but understeers when pushing hard, I'd guess the banshee is faster around a tight corner. Jester is a little faster in the hands of the pros compared to a banshee on most tracks though. Worth trying a Jester if you haven't had one. I had one for ages (its a every durable, bulletproof rear mission car) and not very expensive insursnce. But yeah, I race faster in the massascro so ended up selling the Jester. Currently I have Massacro, Banshee, Alpha, Carbo in the sports class on my main character. In that order on most tracks lap times.

Halal Cyborg
  • Halal Cyborg

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:22 AM

I like the banshee but just don't think it's competitive...they should really add a new beefed up version

cuti8tushu
  • cuti8tushu

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 11:53 AM

Lol this car is fun, sticks to the ground like velcro when someone tries to pit it

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 12:07 PM

And... Case closed.

all other things being equal and all...

Buckminsterfullerene
  • Buckminsterfullerene

Why? Well... sus.

• Members
  • South-Sudan

Posted 27 July 2014 - 01:23 PM

And... Case closed.

Not really, not with how piss poor the car balance is. 

The Massacro is OP, there's no getting around it, it has the highest top speed and has monstrous acceleration (could also be highest in sports class), has GOD-LIKE traction and is essentially a giant 6 ton f*cking brick on wheels. You can barely ram a jackass in a Massacro off the road, but he'll have an easy time ramming you. Not to mention that it now renders cars that used to be good for something f*cking useless, a la the 9F and the Comet.

lukecamp00
  • lukecamp00

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 01:39 PM

The massacaro is nothing compared to the super car performance vehicle called the Elegy. Any legitimate testing will show just how good this gift from R* really is. Just remember you never know what will happen in a race when the majority of players can't even make a 90 degree turn without ramming you at high speed. In the end no the Massacaro doesn't break records in the sports class, but if the car is what you race best in then use it.

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:45 PM

Had a few races with a decent driver in a Jester today against my massacro. I was in decent form doing constant low 56 second laps on cutting corners. The Jester seemed similar on top speed but really ripped him apart still. Massacro had plenty more left in it too. Still looking for a fast Elegy to race.

Halal Cyborg
  • Halal Cyborg

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:02 PM

Had a few races with a decent driver in a Jester today against my massacro. I was in decent form doing constant low 56 second laps on cutting corners. The Jester seemed similar on top speed but really ripped him apart still. Massacro had plenty more left in it too. Still looking for a fast Elegy to race.

Fancy going up against my jester on cutting coroners mate?

are you xbox?

I am as my name is on here...

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:31 PM

Im on ps3, would love to race an elite racer one day though. Never come across a 55 second sports class driver yet. I know they are out there but you just dont see it. Id like to follow and learn though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users