Massacro ruining the sports class...

146 replies to this topic
jayg32
  • jayg32

@jamiegrantham

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:59 AM

On paper the fastest top speed in the sports class is the Surano I think then the Feltzer, Coquette and Comet... Yet the Massacro beats them all on long straight races such as "Long Haul 2"

The quickest to accelerate in my opinion would be the Elegy and Banshee but still the Massacro can deal with them

In my opinion I think the sports class was very rounded before this car was brought out in which anyone could choose from the large number of sports cars available and still have a chance of winning depending on the type of race, until after the Massacro come out and now all I see is that car winning races! Unless someone driving one was taken out by another player they are usually first and I just think its pretty pointless for other players even owning more than one sports car for races they shouldn't even waste their time spending their hard earned glitched money they only need a Massacro now

I just feel like the car should be toned down a little by Rockstar to make all the other cars in the class have a chance again does anybody else feel the same way or am I being a little bitch? 

Shouts out to all the Banshee lads out there that thing is crazy like a Bear in the ocean 

• ten-a-penny, Zorvaine, Ak47clower and 1 other like this

NikkoCharger
  • NikkoCharger

Passive Mode Bandit...

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:03 AM Edited by NikkoCharger, 25 July 2014 - 11:04 AM.

If anything, the Elegy Rh8 has already been ruining the sports class for being considered "op" I'm actually glad there is some new competition against it.
  • gtaxpert, Nitty Don, SirPhilMcKraken and 22 others like this

hentai_posse
  • hentai_posse

Soldier

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:03 AM

racing my massacro doesnt mean I am going to win, I am just as likely to win in my comet 
if anything the elegy needs to be down tuned 

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:04 AM

Racing has been boring for months.  Your complaints are as equally boring.

• livejoker, lockstockn1ak, slowburn29 and 2 others like this

einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

JODYHiGHROLLER

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:05 AM

Then get a Massacro, instead of whining about them.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Racing in GTA is stupid anyways.
  • Ninja_Gear, SirPhilMcKraken, ZeusMowat_278 and 16 others like this

jayg32
  • jayg32

@jamiegrantham

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:13 AM

I wish more people played Captures tbh but everyone's playing free roam or races so seems like most people don't find them boring thats who I'm asking, the people who race a lot!

The elegy is good for short circuit races with hardly any straights but on races like "dipping in" it is no where near as good as some of the others which is what I'm trying to say is that the Massacro is good at everything making it OOOOOOPPPPPP 

• grovestreet2010, Semperfiman550, tfroam and 1 other like this

Voorhees177
  • Voorhees177

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:15 AM

I hope they erase all traces of that horrifying car called the Elegy!

• Ak47clower and LordBattleBeard like this

Wombater_18
  • Wombater_18

The Wombatopug!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:18 AM

LOL, you are completely wrong. My Massacro was in the 2 Mile Divided, when I was just behind a Carbonizzare. Catch up on, so why couldn't I catch up? In fact, the gap seemed to be getting bigger. Get yo' facts right!

Sneakerfeen11
  • Sneakerfeen11

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:20 AM

It sounds like to me you like to pit cars and you're finding out the Massacro is tough as hell to spin out. Players try to spin me out and end up spinning themselves out instead. It's probably the hardest car to spin out I have ever raced with. I guess you will just have to... get better at racing?

• KimberJane and tfroam like this

HBSanta
  • HBSanta

Pegassi Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:21 AM

Start racing on tracks with corners.  A novel idea, I know, but the Massacro has the highest top speed so it will win on a retarded track like Long Haul.  Stop racing Long Haul damn it!!  If you just race on normal tracks there are about 4-5 different sports cars which can compete.

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:23 AM

According to this guy the Massacro is slower than many sports

and the Elegy is the third fastest car in the game.

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

And I need you, and I miss you

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:24 AM

I hope they erase all traces of that horrifying car called the Elegy!

Why, Don't tell me you hate GT-R's :(.

• who-dat and Vanilla Poison like this

Wombater_18
  • Wombater_18

The Wombatopug!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:26 AM

See? That's what I mean, you gullible readers! The Massacro doesn't, repeat, DOES NOT, have the highest top speed. Don't trust lé stats.

elfoam
  • elfoam

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

No, it's fixed sports class, stop racing on stupid tracks and you'll see that its very even with the Elegy and maybe even Jester.

Sneakerfeen11
  • Sneakerfeen11

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:29 AM

The Elegy performance is great, the problem is owning it feels very blah. The car is free just by simply creating a SC account. I like the feeling of having to actually buy something of value, something I had to play to get. I just look at the Elegy as the cheap glitch car. lol 

• Egonga likes this

Relative007
  • Relative007

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:30 AM

To many variables involved to make an accurate comparison less perhaps a straight line sprint.

Also with the Speed Cap in GTA Online, performance would level out on longer races such as Long Haul 2 and the winner would as is obviously the case, be the better driver; irrespective of car unless there was a large disparity in performance. 

Ruuussia
  • Ruuussia

VW Lover

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:30 AM Edited by Ruuussia, 25 July 2014 - 11:31 AM.

My Feltzer is unbeatable in races (Races with some turns, not just straights)

FAT CURRY
  • FAT CURRY

Benefactor Collector

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:38 AM

I stopped reading the original post when he mentioned Long Haul 2.  Don't race that sh*t OP.  If you start to do some decent races you'll see that the Massacro isn't necessarily as dominant as you think is.

I have cars I prefer for certain tracks.  I'll either race with my Feltzer, Carbo, Elegy or Massacro.  I agree that the Elegy can seem somewhat overpowered sometimes, but I think overall the sports class is well balanced. 

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:38 AM

I like the massacro best but the elegy is just as good if not better

I just don't like the way it drives.

I actually think the sport car class is the most well rounded balanced class there is

granted the slower cars in sport are practically useless (think we need a new class for the buffalo's and schwartzers and sh*t)

but I regularly win races with my carbo or jester and I still see people perform really well in the feltzer though personally I never really liked that car either.

Sneakerfeen11
  • Sneakerfeen11

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:41 AM

I actually think the sport car class is the most well rounded balanced class there is

granted the slower cars in sport are practically useless (think we need a new class for the buffalo's and schwartzers and sh*t)

but I regularly win races with my carbo or jester and I still see people perform really well in the feltzer though personally I never really liked that car either.

The Buffalo S belongs in the muscle class! I love that car, but it can't hang with the sports class. 

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:42 AM

I've won many races in my Sultan against Jesters and Elegy's

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• D1RTY12

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:43 AM

If anything, the Elegy Rh8 has already been ruining the sports class for being considered "op" I'm actually glad there is some new competition against it.

+1

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:47 AM

I've won many races in my Sultan against Jesters and Elegy's

don't see a whole lot of sultan wins myself

is it really competitive or was it just a case of you being the only decent driver in the race?

ballen205
  • ballen205

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:47 AM

The Feltzer? What! The Elegy the third fastest car in the game! What!

The Elegy isn't the third fastest car in it's class. The Massacro is not the fastest sports car by speed but has the fastest acceleration..

All car stats:

http://socialclub.ro...cles/sp/sports/

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:49 AM Edited by MetalThrasherXtreme, 25 July 2014 - 11:49 AM.

Am I the only one who's scratching their head over the fact this car's not even relatively new and yet the OP is bitching about it now like it just came out? 

Where have you been, dude? Did you like quit and come back or something? Massacro's been around as long as the Zentorno, sh*t it came out in April. 

Ruuussia
  • Ruuussia

VW Lover

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:50 AM Edited by Ruuussia, 25 July 2014 - 11:52 AM.

See? That's what I mean, you gullible readers! The Massacro doesn't, repeat, DOES NOT, have the highest top speed. Don't trust lé stats.

Massacro has the highest top speed (Sport class), IF YOU WATCHED the video you would know that he wasn't racing in straights track.
Also the guy of the video said that the Massacro obviously has the highest top speed.

• jayg32 likes this

jayg32
  • jayg32

@jamiegrantham

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:51 AM

Why are people assuming things lmao I had a f*cking opinion wow!

1. I dont try to spin people out to the guy who said I do I have NON CONTACT ON most of the time to avoid that stupidity from happening

2. I race all the tracks to the guy saying I only play long haul ffs my fave track is the nurburgring one which some bloke had verified!

3. My fave cars are the coquette and banshee and theyre old school gta iv faves I dont race in the massacro and I have beaten it before but when a really good racer is driving a massacro they normally win unless theyre span out or crash

4. This was my opinion and a question not an argument lmao whats with all the false accusations do some of you spectate me behind closed doors or some sh*t?!

BANTORRR

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:53 AM

The Buffalo S belongs in the muscle class! I love that car, but it can't hang with the sports class. 

Cause nothing says muscle cars like a 4 door.... It should be in the sedan class. 

jayg32
  • jayg32

@jamiegrantham

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:54 AM

Massacro has the highest top speed (Sport class), IF YOU WATCHED the video you would know that he wasn't racing in straights track.
Also the guy of the video said that the Massacro obviously has the highest top speed.

THANK YOU!!!!!! Thats what I said at the start it has the highest top speed and is a beast in tight corner tracks! I personally loved how quick the banshee would come out the blocks at the start of the race and was the quickest until the massacro buried it

Sneakerfeen11
  • Sneakerfeen11

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:54 AM

Cause nothing says muscle cars like a 4 door.... It should be in the sedan class. 

It's a Charger...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users