killing Michelle

11 replies to this topic
MotelGuy
  • MotelGuy

Depraved Bisexual

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:48 AM

How many of you wish you were given the option of killing that bitch, Michelle, in GTA 4 after she double crossed you? Not only would I kill the bitch, i would shoot her f*cking corpse. In the game, and real life.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:44 AM

No, if I were given the option I would spare her because I wanted to see more of her.

Michelle was one of the biggest enigmas to come out of GTAIV. Who was she really? What was her connection to ULPC? How did she know Mallorie?

I really hope she's a part of the GTAV DLC as some part of Michael's dark past in the Midwest.

• universetwisters likes this

lucy12345
  • lucy12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:09 AM

No, if I were given the option I would spare her because I wanted to see more of her.

Michelle was one of the biggest enigmas to come out of GTAIV. Who was she really? What was her connection to ULPC? How did she know Mallorie?

I really hope she's a part of the GTAV DLC as some part of Michael's dark past in the Midwest.

Well, in GTA V we see a little bit of her.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:21 AM

We do, which is pretty much an indication she gets a promotion because of her efforts with Niko. With the demise of the contact from GTAIV, it would be fair to say she gets another promotion, which would place her in the perfect position to go after the three assholes who made so much damage to the IAA - even better if she has some kind of vendetta.

lucy12345
  • lucy12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:26 PM

We do, which is pretty much an indication she gets a promotion because of her efforts with Niko. With the demise of the contact from GTAIV, it would be fair to say she gets another promotion, which would place her in the perfect position to go after the three assholes who made so much damage to the IAA - even better if she has some kind of vendetta.

Contrary to what most people believe, the contact can actually survive. If you kill all the others around him, and don't kill him yourself, it's possible to just leave him.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:39 PM

I'd kill her.

• Mr. Tibbs likes this

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:42 PM Edited by Phoenix_Shit, 25 July 2014 - 01:42 PM.

I hope we get some IAA mission in the GTA V SP DLC where you have to assasinate her. It would put some justice to what that skank did to Niko Bellic back in IV. I would love to shoot her with the sniper rifle

• matajuegos01 likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:06 PM

I hope we get some IAA mission in the GTA V SP DLC where you have to assasinate her. It would put some justice to what that skank did to Niko Bellic back in IV. I would love to shoot her with the sniper rifle

I'd rather fill her skull with a Pistol .50.

• Revenge of the Donut and matajuegos01 like this

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:22 PM

And right then, Niko has a nightmare, it goes by Michelle's body but with a gigantic Roman head screaming ''LETS GO BOWWWLLLINNG''

Lol, sorry if I was stupid

• Jeansowaty and Revenge of the Donut like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:37 AM

And right then, Niko has a nightmare, it goes by Michelle's body but with a gigantic Roman head screaming ''LETS GO BOWWWLLLINNG''

Lol, sorry if I was stupid

Better, he would shout: "COUUUSIN, IT IS THA MOMENT FOR US TO SPEND SOME QUALLITEH TIME TOGETHA. HOW ABOUT THA 'MURRICAN PAST TIME CALLD' BAWLING?"

XD

lucy12345
  • lucy12345

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:54 AM

Am I the only one who never had Roman call to go bowling during the game?

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:57 PM

Am I the only one who never had Roman call to go bowling during the game?

No you aren't, he only calls me to go out drinking.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users