• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
IRtL
  • IRtL

Guest on a Free Service

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:10 AM

So i'm thinking about buying san andreas off the xbox marketplace but i have a few questions. First of all if i am using a flat screen tv that's on the larger side, will the game fit to the screen? i'm wondering just because the game is so old if it will look like it should. Also, i never really played through it, and i sometimes have a hard time getting in to older games because of the graphics (i know i'm stupid), so i'm wondering if it's worth the $15 it costs right now.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:28 AM Edited by lil weasel, 25 July 2014 - 07:28 AM.

Graphics are crude compared to current games.
The picture automatically adjusts to whatever screen the machine is connected to.
As for fine tuning of the picture, that will depend on the TV itself. For instance mine will do: Normal, Widescreen, Zoom, and Panoramic, which are outside the control of the image presented by the console.

You are not stupid, just born to the easy life ;)

IRtL
  • IRtL

Guest on a Free Service

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:33 AM

Graphics are crude compared to current games.
The picture automatically adjusts to whatever screen the machine is connected to.
As for fine tuning of the picture, that will depend on the TV itself. For instance mine will do: Normal, Widescreen, Zoom, and Panoramic, which are outside the control of the image presented by the console.

You are not stupid, just born to the easy life ;)

Thank you, i will probably buy it. i'm kinda interested in the whole families and ballas thing  :)

Also, gta online is pretty stale right now haha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users