75 replies to this topic
gtuned
  • gtuned

【=◈︿◈=】

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:38 PM

>Bulletproof rears are intentional

I'm sure Lamborghini, Bugatti, and Koenigsegg really designed their cars to have a small/no rear window so they're bulletproof, just on the off chance one of their customers gets in a car chase.

Here's the thing you idiots, R* added their replications of these vehicles into the game for 1 reason and 1 reason only. They're cool cars. That's it. There's no hidden agenda or something. It's the moronic community that has turned them into "HUEHUEHUE IM BULLETPROOF FROM THE BACK" rage inducing machines by using them as cop outs for killing someone and running away.

Sure, the design comes across as bullet proof, but for the real instances of these cars, they're just designed for aerodynamics and style, and R* added them in because surprisingly, the people who work on GTA's cars are into automotive culture, and happened to like those said cars.

tl;dr, it's not R*'s fault for adding cool cars only to have the community turn them into sh*t.

• ForcedFedSupra likes this

tronheisenberg
  • tronheisenberg

The Danger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:38 PM

I think the only pussies are those with the complaints. "Bulletproofing the rear window isn't fair!" "Its too hard to kill the player without my RPG now!" Jesus, grow a pair. Its a defense mechanism that is in no way comparable to camping in call of duty. If you're good enough, find a way around it. If not, stop obsessing over some other persons zen or jester and go do something else. Or blow up the damn car if its so important.

And you obviously aren't shooting out the back of the car you're driving. You're shooting out the window. The point on how its illogical for bullets to go out but not in is one of the most idiotic things I've read on here.

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Modern Day Peaky Blinder

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:47 PM

just because a car has no back window doesnt mean its bullet proof lol

im sure rockstar were thinking more of cosmetics than if the driver could be shot whilst being chased, but then again, chasing another gamer to kill them even if they havent provoked you is a c**tish move

and to be honest, ive never noticed any cars to be biullet proof, even with 100% armour, its just something else to waste your money on, like xenon headlights

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:50 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 25 July 2014 - 07:53 PM.

bulletproof rear ends are retarded

it's just poor design and should be removed, but R* doesn't really seem to give a damn about balance or anything

Poor design? The bullet proof rear ends are why people spend $500,000 - $1,000,000 on a super instead of $100,000 on a sports car (which in free roam can easily keep up with supers.) Bullet proof rears are intentional and should be kept in the game. It's a perk of having enough money to afford them, and if you don't like it then you should probably buy one of your own to combat the problem instead of complaining like a lil bitch. Just my opinion though.

yeah you're right being able to kill people while being invulnerable to gunfire yourself is perfectly balanced game design

1 way bulletproof material also makes perfect sense, metal that only lets bullets pass trough from one direction is totally realistic, balanced and logical 

grow a brain man, and a pair of balls while you're at it you internet tough guy XD

ow and for the record, I own an entity, zentorno, turismo and a jester

but you won't catch me driving backwards the entire time like some pussy ass biatch! (trying to relate to you on your level, which I assume is 13 year old suburban wannabe gangster or something XD)

But i bet I will catch you taking cover behind a wall, fence, truck, etc. while using auto-aim.  I'm using free-aim from a car, only someone with no-skill would get butt hurt by this. You sir clearly have no skill. And how have I ever presented myself as a teen or a "internet tough guy?" This is clearly going down hill fast seeing how you've already resorted to calling me immature names and i'm still sitting here like... here's the facts. 

I mostly play free-aim anyway, auto-aim for racing and missions though since they're deserted on free-aim

but skill or lack thereof is completely irrelevant to the matter at hand, which is bullet proof rear ends and how the affect gameplay and balance.

ow and the reason I called you an internet tough guy is because we were having a normal conversation over here

yet in your first post you dismissed my very valid criticism as whining by a little bitch because I could not afford a super car myself (which is blatantly wrong, I've owned all of them and have 3 at the moment)

and yet again in this latest post you choose to insult me by questioning my skill instead of coming up with any arguments to defend your position

I say bulletproof rear ends are unbalanced since it's kind of arbitrary which cars have it, the jester isn't all that expensive so there goes that argument.

and when you're on foot there's literally no other way than blowing up that expensive adder

illogical since there's no way any material can be one way bulletproof

and lame since you see griefers reversing trough the entire city hiding behind their expensive bulletproof adder shield.

while your entire argument can basically be summed up as

"I like unfair fights because I'm a big pussy and every1 who doesn't like it is just butthurt cuz they can't afford none or don't have no skill"  (notice the poor grammar I used to imitate your writing style btw XD)

so yes all this does indeed make me think you're a 13 yeard old suburban gangster wannabe

or at the very least have the intellectual capabilities of one.

I think the only pussies are those with the complaints. "Bulletproofing the rear window isn't fair!" "Its too hard to kill the player without my RPG now!" Jesus, grow a pair. Its a defense mechanism that is in no way comparable to camping in call of duty. If you're good enough, find a way around it. If not, stop obsessing over some other persons zen or jester and go do something else. Or blow up the damn car if its so important.

And you obviously aren't shooting out the back of the car you're driving. You're shooting out the window. The point on how its illogical for bullets to go out but not in is one of the most idiotic things I've read on here.

for your arguments see above, i've covered that.

saying something is in no way comparable to camping in call of duty isn't an argument for anything

are you guys seriously this stupid or am I being trolled or something?

and they are firing trough the back

take a close look at your character and where the gun is

thank you very much, have a good evening

and try to be less retarded next time!

tronheisenberg
  • tronheisenberg

The Danger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:01 PM

Defend my position? The only defense that needs to be said is that unless they take out all bulletproof cover the car cover is staying. So learn to deal with it or go play with yourself... in inv only

garvdart
  • garvdart

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:29 PM Edited by garvdart, 25 July 2014 - 10:35 PM.

There is no such thing as a bulletproof back car when you have an RPG/Mini-Gun...

You aren't going to get put into a BS lobby for blowing up one car of one doink who is sissified by using the back-up method to kill people.

To me if you need to use a car with a "bulletproof" back and then need to go into reverse to kill them then you need to simply stop playing.

I say it all the time myself this isn't CoD but if you are going to pick a fight/kill another player at least get out of the car and do it face to face.

To me when someone does that, I believe they declared open season on them and it's only the handful of reasons there i think using a tank on them is justfied

Exactly b.s. lobby is hard too enter now.  Just be mindful of your player state if it says clean player your good.  If it says dodgy player avoid blowing anything up, combat roll sideways assault shotgun, steal there car and flip it over, crawl out cars not destroyed but can't be driven...enjoy.

Doors locked enter the jerry can on top of car walk away, when they drive it car catches on fire, they destroy there own car.

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 10:36 PM

I use cars with bulletproof backs but I don't use them for griefing/trolling.  I always drive either my Entity or Zentorno in public lobbies so I don't have to worry about some troll coming up behind me and shooting me out of my car right away.  I just drive off and continue my business.

Sharks80fr
  • Sharks80fr

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:29 AM

If someone does this my crew will get buzzards and repeatedly blow him up. Not much of a problem for us.

So scared :panic:

we-have-a-badass-over-here.png

I'm driving a Zenterno which has backside bullet proof and i find it funny to see people not moving and shooting the back of my car when they clearly see it's not doing anything and i just have to look behind and shoot .... But I also got killed many times this way and i dont see why they should removed it, if the backside of  the cars has no windows and the car is bullet proof why would you be able to shoot through it ?

Johan
  • Johan

R.I.P Oscar Taveras

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:31 AM

Leave them alone then and go after those without those types of cars

yungsmokex
  • yungsmokex

Smokewiddow

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:34 AM

bulletproof rear ends are retarded
it's just poor design and should be removed, but R* doesn't really seem to give a damn about balance or anything

Poor design? The bullet proof rear ends are why people spend $500,000 - $1,000,000 on a super instead of $100,000 on a sports car (which in free roam can easily keep up with supers.) Bullet proof rears are intentional and should be kept in the game. It's a perk of having enough money to afford them, and if you don't like it then you should probably buy one of your own to combat the problem instead of complaining like a lil bitch. Just my opinion though.

yeah you're right being able to kill people while being invulnerable to gunfire yourself is perfectly balanced game design
1 way bulletproof material also makes perfect sense, metal that only lets bullets pass trough from one direction is totally realistic, balanced and logical 
grow a brain man, and a pair of balls while you're at it you internet tough guy XD

ow and for the record, I own an entity, zentorno, turismo and a jester
but you won't catch me driving backwards the entire time like some pussy ass biatch! (trying to relate to you on your level, which I assume is 13 year old suburban wannabe gangster or something XD)
But i bet I will catch you taking cover behind a wall, fence, truck, etc. while using auto-aim.  I'm using free-aim from a car, only someone with no-skill would get butt hurt by this. You sir clearly have no skill. And how have I ever presented myself as a teen or a "internet tough guy?" This is clearly going down hill fast seeing how you've already resorted to calling me immature names and i'm still sitting here like... here's the facts.

I mostly play free-aim anyway, auto-aim for racing and missions though since they're deserted on free-aim
but skill or lack thereof is completely irrelevant to the matter at hand, which is bullet proof rear ends and how the affect gameplay and balance.

ow and the reason I called you an internet tough guy is because we were having a normal conversation over here
yet in your first post you dismissed my very valid criticism as whining by a little bitch because I could not afford a super car myself (which is blatantly wrong, I've owned all of them and have 3 at the moment)
and yet again in this latest post you choose to insult me by questioning my skill instead of coming up with any arguments to defend your position

I say bulletproof rear ends are unbalanced since it's kind of arbitrary which cars have it, the jester isn't all that expensive so there goes that argument.
and when you're on foot there's literally no other way than blowing up that expensive adder
illogical since there's no way any material can be one way bulletproof
and lame since you see griefers reversing trough the entire city hiding behind their expensive bulletproof adder shield.

while your entire argument can basically be summed up as
"I like unfair fights because I'm a big pussy and every1 who doesn't like it is just butthurt cuz they can't afford none or don't have no skill"  (notice the poor grammar I used to imitate your writing style btw XD)

so yes all this does indeed make me think you're a 13 yeard old suburban gangster wannabe
or at the very least have the intellectual capabilities of one.

for your arguments see above, i've covered that.
saying something is in no way comparable to camping in call of duty isn't an argument for anything
are you guys seriously this stupid or am I being trolled or something?

and they are firing trough the back
take a close look at your character and where the gun is

thank you very much, have a good evening
and try to be less retarded next time!

Common sense dictates that the player is shooting out the window. I don't see how that is even an argument. You addressed nothing I said. Stop bitching and play the game man. No matter what, players will find a way to take advantage and overuse/misuse abilities and features in the game. Don't like camping? They should remove the ability to take cover! I personally use the windowless rear mod on missions. Seems like an awful lot of big bad jesters and zentaros have been bullying you and I sympathize with you. But I don't think they should remove the feature at all.

JetsRLove
  • JetsRLove

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:36 AM

Grenade launcher = Problem solved. I can't say the same with the glitch though.

BigBrother67
  • BigBrother67

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:52 AM

The ONLY reason we know which cars have BP backs in the 1st place is because Cowards like to Snipe people from behind.

• ForcedFedSupra likes this

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:13 AM

Yes but now people are doing that will the addition of using the explosive proof glitch

Hence why i said it's justfied to use a tank against em 8o)

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:51 AM

I use my Grenade Launcher more often due to the Zentorno abusers. I see a Zentorno go reverse towards me I use the Grenade Launcher and watch the destroyed car soar past me. ^_^

LawstFawkz
  • LawstFawkz

SnapOn Shooter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 07:09 AM

There is a bitch and moan thread for a reason

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Thug

• Members
  • United-States