No more Backside Bullet Proof Cars

75 replies to this topic
The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:31 PM

I figured the Vacca did, I remember back when I had one NPC's in RR couldn't kill me from behind. Been a while since I owned a Bullet and I don't see them that commonly so I didn't even know but it's design would suggest it suffers from it. I've never seen anyone do it with a Jester(Again, another uncommon car), I own one on my male char and never even tried it honestly, lol. 

I wonder if the Dominator does too with the roof louvers, wouldn't surprise me. 

I am surprised you have not see people in Jesters do it. It isn't as common now that the Zentorno is out perhaps? I just know for a month or so it was almost all I seen.

Not sure about the Dominator, but every time I have driven one I have gotten merced from the rear(At least I think so). (Never owned one, only driven.)

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:34 PM

I figured the Vacca did, I remember back when I had one NPC's in RR couldn't kill me from behind. Been a while since I owned a Bullet and I don't see them that commonly so I didn't even know but it's design would suggest it suffers from it. I've never seen anyone do it with a Jester(Again, another uncommon car), I own one on my male char and never even tried it honestly, lol. 

I am surprised you have not see people in Jesters do it. It isn't as common now that the Zentorno is out perhaps? I just know for a month or so it was almost all I seen.

Not sure about the Dominator, but every time I have driven one I have gotten merced from the rear(At least I think so). (Never owned one, only driven.)

I really don't see the Jester that much at all, it's kinda odd now that you mention it. It's a good car too, like I said I own one though I'm guilty of not taking it out of the garage much so maybe others are too? Beats me, lol. 

As for the Dominator, it was my first ever PV and I still have it. You have to add the rear louvers at LSC, otherwise it's just a normal rear-window so that's probably why you got gunned down in it. 

Like I said, I never actually tried the reverse drive-by with my Dominator so this is all just me speculating, lol. 

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:41 PM

OP is distinctly lacking in that A-rab Moneyyy.

Only peasants worry about paying insurance.

_45350184_money416.jpg

• Nokturn likes this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:43 PM

I really don't see the Jester that much at all, it's kinda odd now that you mention it. It's a good car too, like I said I own one though I'm guilty of not taking it out of the garage much so maybe others are too? Beats me, lol. 

As for the Dominator, it was my first ever PV and I still have it. You have to add the rear louvers at LSC, otherwise it's just a normal rear-window so that's probably why you got gunned down in it. 

Like I said, I never actually tried the reverse drive-by with my Dominator so this is all just me speculating, lol. 

Thinking about it, the Jester was not fun to drive for me. It understeered way to much too. I sold it the day after I got it.

For the Dominator, the one I have driven(fully modded) had the "blinds". It was a friend of mines, but I got torn apart so fast the few times in that car I just gave up. I don't like Mustangs. That is why I don't have one.

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:56 PM

I have no problem with someone reversing and shooting me because say their car is faced away from me, but when people intentionally exploit this repeatedly I find it very lame because there is no really good counter for it.

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

The only ChrilLe you know and need!

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:00 PM Edited by ChrilLe, 25 July 2014 - 01:01 PM.

I abuse the backside of my Zentorno every f*cking day.

It's not a noob, bitch or ass move, it's survival of the fittest - and it's shure fun.
  • BigBrother67 likes this

Lesbian_farts
  • Lesbian_farts

Plebs!

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:02 PM

Shiii is annoyn. I dnt wanna pay insurance just to kill ppl

We need armour piercing rounds, that will shoot through these sons a bitches queer looking contraptions.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:03 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 25 July 2014 - 01:03 PM.

It's not a noob, bitch or ass move, it's survival of the fittest - and it's shure fun.

the fact you use the term "abuse" instead of "use" should tell you how wrong you are

• Lesbian_farts and lukeskateboards like this

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

The only ChrilLe you know and need!

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:08 PM

the fact you use the term "abuse" instead of "use" should tell you how wrong you are
"I know it ain't cool, but I do anyway."
- Homeless drug abuser
  • Zwenkwiel and lukeskateboards like this

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:11 PM

I laughed. What can I say? I'm immature lol.

• Mr.Nedich, Zwenkwiel, Timely and 2 others like this

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:17 PM

I will kill knobs in any legit fashion I deem necessary, at any one point.

The fact you rage cuz I shot you from my car is hilarious! Bwahaha!

Cry, because you don't have the ability to just put a cap in my head, whilst I'm sitting on my ass...

Deal with it, bitches. .l.:D
  • stonedpimpso likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:22 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 25 July 2014 - 01:23 PM.

I laughed. What can I say? I'm immature lol.

lol, how could I have missed that

it's so obvious  :blink:

I will kill knobs in any legit fashion I deem necessary, at any one point.

The fact you rage cuz I shot you from my car is hilarious! Bwahaha!

Cry, because you don't have the ability to just put a cap in my head, whilst I'm sitting on my ass...

Deal with it, bitches. .l. :D

lol, you seriously passing off an obvious imbalance in a videogame as your own personal bad-assery?

new low right there, even for a place like this XD

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:31 PM Edited by stonedpimpso, 25 July 2014 - 01:33 PM.

I use it any time I want. Not only is there plenty of excuse to RPG grenade sticky me. And if you dont want the bill you could also grab your own car and compete in some vehicular combat. This isnt grand theft fair, it's grand theft auto.

And the minigun, my fully armored zentorno laughs at that pea shooter from a block away. Ap pistol ftw.
  • SmokeDat and Timely like this

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:40 PM

The problem is bullets somehow can travel through the back of the car from the inside but not into it from the outside. All they need to do is make it so you can't shoot through the back while driving if it's "bulletproof" from the outside. Bullets just hitting your own back window as you try to shoot through it and thus damaging your car. Though you can shoot backwards by angling the stick more to the right and sticking your arm out the window, it would level the unfairness a bit. 

BlackAce23
  • BlackAce23

The "Ambitious" One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:53 PM

To be honest, R* just needs to implement a system where if a player attacks first, anything goes from the defender until either the attacker dies. 

So if some schmuck rolls up and reverse drive-bys you in a Zentorno, you can blow that f*cker up without any BS warning or having to pay insurance because you were provoked. 

It's pretty much common sense that's how the system should work but apparently R* is devoid of any and all forms of it. I mean, these are the same people who had a brilliant idea of a mental stat to help distinguish aggressive players from passive players which would've been practically flawless...Until they decided to make NPC kills count towards it...-facepalm- 

Or just get RID of Bad Sport because its f*cking stupid being that the theme of the game is to be a criminal and commit crimes yet you get punished for blowing up Personal vehicles that YOU pay for not the other guy. Now if that ain't flawed then i don't know what is.
  • Hidden Zombie likes this

KeeNer187
  • KeeNer187

-_-

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:04 PM

If someone does this my crew will get buzzards and repeatedly blow him up. Not much of a problem for us.

PLOT TWIST... the reverse driver would blowup your crew's buzzard with a minigun!

I love when people pull out mini guns when I'm in the buzzard. 80% of the time they lose, and boy do they get angry

lukeskateboards
  • lukeskateboards

Gear Head

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:15 PM

If someone does this my crew will get buzzards and repeatedly blow him up. Not much of a problem for us.

PLOT TWIST... the reverse driver would blowup your crew's buzzard with a minigun!
I love when people pull out mini guns when I'm in the buzzard. 80% of the time they lose, and boy do they get angry

omg that is soo interesting. please, tell me more!

iShootxWMP
  • iShootxWMP

Gamertag = I Shoot xWMP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

yes

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:21 PM

Had a explosive proofed Infernus chasing my yesterday, that on top of being bulletproof from the back made it pretty difficult to kill the guy

Just pick their PV up with a Chinook while your mate kills him. Repeat massacre until you see 'XXX left'. 

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:13 PM

everybody knows the fiberglass on a supercar is bullet proof. why else would batman drive a lambo?

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:48 PM Edited by 8up local, 25 July 2014 - 05:48 PM.

yes the ablity to have BP rear windows is a bullsh*t option R* came up with. i do own a Sandking which you can make the rear window BP (lsc roll bar glitch), but i do not use it, because i'm not a punk ass bitch. vehicles with BP rears need to be fixed, IMO anyone who says otherwise is only bitching because they can not handle playing without it.

tronheisenberg
  • tronheisenberg

The Danger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

bulletproof rear ends are retarded

it's just poor design and should be removed, but R* doesn't really seem to give a damn about balance or anything

Poor design? The bullet proof rear ends are why people spend $500,000 - $1,000,000 on a super instead of $100,000 on a sports car (which in free roam can easily keep up with supers.) Bullet proof rears are intentional and should be kept in the game. It's a perk of having enough money to afford them, and if you don't like it then you should probably buy one of your own to combat the problem instead of complaining like a lil bitch. Just my opinion though.

• Timely likes this

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:29 PM Edited by 8up local, 25 July 2014 - 06:30 PM.

it's just poor design and should be removed, but R* doesn't really seem to give a damn about balance or anything

Poor design? The bullet proof rear ends are why people spend $500,000 - $1,000,000 on a super instead of $100,000 on a sports car (which in free roam can easily keep up with supers.) Bullet proof rears are intentional and should be kept in the game. It's a perk of having enough money to afford them, and if you don't like it then you should probably buy one of your own to combat the problem instead of complaining like a lil bitch. Just my opinion though.

so even if i don't like it then i should be forced into buying something i don't want? and why isn't hiding behind a BP rear considered a little bitch move?

CatchMeTrolling
  • CatchMeTrolling

Troll

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:33 PM

Now You Have Noobs IN Indestructible cars because they suck.

BigStu4q
  • BigStu4q

Los Demonios MC

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:49 PM

Is the entity back window bulletproof now? It never used to be.

Although my entity has been gathering dust for many months, so i wouldn't know

zerogravity_
  • zerogravity_

Lamborghini Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:53 PM

the back of the zentorno is a cheese grader

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:58 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 25 July 2014 - 07:03 PM.

yeah you're right being able to kill people while being invulnerable to gunfire yourself is perfectly balanced game design

1 way bulletproof material also makes perfect sense, metal that only lets bullets pass trough from one direction is totally realistic, balanced and logical 

grow a brain man, and a pair of balls while you're at it you internet tough guy XD

ow and for the record, I own an entity, zentorno, turismo and a jester

but you won't catch me driving backwards the entire time like some pussy ass biatch! (trying to relate to you on your level, which I assume is 13 year old suburban wannabe gangster or something XD)

tronheisenberg
  • tronheisenberg

The Danger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:31 PM

yeah you're right being able to kill people while being invulnerable to gunfire yourself is perfectly balanced game design

1 way bulletproof material also makes perfect sense, metal that only lets bullets pass trough from one direction is totally realistic, balanced and logical 

grow a brain man, and a pair of balls while you're at it you internet tough guy XD

ow and for the record, I own an entity, zentorno, turismo and a jester

but you won't catch me driving backwards the entire time like some pussy ass biatch! (trying to relate to you on your level, which I assume is 13 year old suburban wannabe gangster or something XD)

But i bet I will catch you taking cover behind a wall, fence, truck, etc. while using auto-aim.  I'm using free-aim from a car, only someone with no-skill would get butt hurt by this. You sir clearly have no skill. And how have I ever presented myself as a teen or a "internet tough guy?" This is clearly going down hill fast seeing how you've already resorted to calling me immature names and i'm still sitting here like... here's the facts. 

yungsmokex
  • yungsmokex

Smokewiddow

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:37 PM

I think the only pussies are those with the complaints. "Bulletproofing the rear window isn't fair!" "Its too hard to kill the player without my RPG now!" Jesus, grow a pair. Its a defense mechanism that is in no way comparable to camping in call of duty. If you're good enough, find a way around it. If not, stop obsessing over some other persons zen or jester and go do something else. Or blow up the damn car if its so important.

And you obviously aren't shooting out the back of the car you're driving. You're shooting out the window. The point on how its illogical for bullets to go out but not in is one of the most idiotic things I've read on here.
  • tronheisenberg likes this

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:37 PM

No we fly high and right above them while the co pilot fires rockets straight down. Never been shot down by a minigun or RPG.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users