Shiii is annoyn. I dnt wanna pay insurance just to kill ppl
  • RoachKiller_416, Lesbian_farts, Dirt Diver 1 and 2 others like this

Sneakerfeen11
  • Sneakerfeen11

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:09 AM

Amen. I shouldn't have to pay or risk the dunce because you're a p****. 

• toybasher, RoachKiller_416, Lesbian_farts and 5 others like this

godziller
  • godziller

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:11 AM

Naw...I love blowing up those sonsabitches...lol they never seem to see it coming
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE, sultangris, JayDM420 and 9 others like this

Orra
  • Orra

The Mother f*cker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:18 AM

Could just jump or roll out of  the way then shoot the mother f*cker through the side or windshield, it's not hard if done correctly.

• Khelandros, Grimase, Darth_Rob and 1 other like this

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:27 AM

Had a explosive proofed Infernus chasing my yesterday, that on top of being bulletproof from the back made it pretty difficult to kill the guy

• livejoker likes this

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:42 AM

Somebody kept getting killed by a backside bullet proof car today..

• meatrocket8 likes this

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:51 AM

There is no such thing as a bulletproof back car when you have an RPG/Mini-Gun...

You aren't going to get put into a BS lobby for blowing up one car of one doink who is sissified by using the back-up method to kill people.

To me if you need to use a car with a "bulletproof" back and then need to go into reverse to kill them then you need to simply stop playing.

I say it all the time myself this isn't CoD but if you are going to pick a fight/kill another player at least get out of the car and do it face to face.

To me when someone does that, I believe they declared open season on them and it's only the handful of reasons there i think using a tank on them is justfied

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

I'm so lost....

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:01 AM

Yeah, it is a noob move, but I use it sometimes on annoying high levels who kill low levels for no reason. It grinds their gears faster than a caffeine overdosed level 75 grinding RR for the first time.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:13 AM

If someone does this my crew will get buzzards and repeatedly blow him up. Not much of a problem for us.
  • TWOGUN likes this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

FALLING INTO OLD HABIT$

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:17 AM

If someone does this my crew will get buzzards and repeatedly blow him up. Not much of a problem for us.

PLOT TWIST... the reverse driver would blowup your crew's buzzard with a minigun!
  • meatrocket8 and tronheisenberg like this

Reconified
  • Reconified

gouge away.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:19 AM

I do it to people after I kill them on foot twenty times to add salt to the wound.

• Soran Is On and JetsRLove like this

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:25 AM

There is no such thing as a bulletproof back car when you have an RPG/Mini-Gun...

You aren't going to get put into a BS lobby for blowing up one car of one doink who is sissified by using the back-up method to kill people.

To me if you need to use a car with a "bulletproof" back and then need to go into reverse to kill them then you need to simply stop playing.

I say it all the time myself this isn't CoD but if you are going to pick a fight/kill another player at least get out of the car and do it face to face.

To me when someone does that, I believe they declared open season on them and it's only the handful of reasons there i think using a tank on them is justfied

Yes but now people are doing that will the addition of using the explosive proof glitch

Dottie
  • Dottie

Now with 256 colours!

• Facade Corporation
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:27 AM

Babette's than gta 4 where a half a mag of Uzi ammo blew up any car

JOEsAGGRESSIVE
  • JOEsAGGRESSIVE

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:34 AM

personally I don't distinguish between any of the bullet proof/resistant vehicles. I see you driving one and I try to blow it up. I don't give two sh*ts about paying the insurance. Mostly use grenade launcher.

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:39 AM

To be honest, R* just needs to implement a system where if a player attacks first, anything goes from the defender until either the attacker dies. 

So if some schmuck rolls up and reverse drive-bys you in a Zentorno, you can blow that f*cker up without any BS warning or having to pay insurance because you were provoked. 

It's pretty much common sense that's how the system should work but apparently R* is devoid of any and all forms of it. I mean, these are the same people who had a brilliant idea of a mental stat to help distinguish aggressive players from passive players which would've been practically flawless...Until they decided to make NPC kills count towards it...-facepalm- 

• iStealthDeath and K-ROSE like this

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:41 AM

R* should hire people to individually listen to everyone's insurance claim

• Ballistic Jello, K-ROSE, Soulrise and 1 other like this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:43 AM

bulletproof rear ends are retarded

it's just poor design and should be removed, but R* doesn't really seem to give a damn about balance or anything

• K-ROSE likes this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:45 AM

I am guilty of doing this, however I only do it after hearing that infamous "PING" sound. Then I drive off....if they come after me, that is when I get out and unleash the gates of hell on them :D

I also agree though, It is a cheap tactic, but sometimes you gotta fight fire with bulletproof back windows.

RandallFlagg00
  • RandallFlagg00

Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:53 AM

Same here. I'll use it on occasion, but it is a bitch move. I use it when I'm in the zentorno and another car starts firing at me. I don't use it on people on foot. When people use it against me while I'm on foot I blow them up.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:08 PM

for the last time , there no bulletproof cars . these car can be either narrow rear window or no rear windows ( although , minigun still pose potential threat )

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:12 PM

for the last time , there no bulletproof cars . these car can be either narrow rear window or no rear windows ( although , minigun still pose potential threat )

Did you really take the time to make a post arguing semantics? 

Who gives a sh*t? The point here is there are cars in the game with rear windows that can't be shot through despite a window clearly present on all these vehicles. Should it be more difficult to actually get hits? Sure but it should still be possible to hit them regardless how small the window is, which it isn't. 

And there is not a single car in the game without a rear window, even the Zentorno and the Entity. They have holes in the back, which the driver can see through, so why can't they be shot through them as well? I rest my case. 

• TimelyMeerkat, The Angel King, Sneakerfeen11 and 1 other like this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:14 PM Edited by Sky_Light12, 25 July 2014 - 12:15 PM.

Who gives a sh*t? The point here is there are cars in the game with rear windows that can't be shot through despite a window clearly present on all these vehicles. Should it be more difficult to actually get hits? Sure but it should still be possible to hit them regardless how small the window is, which it isn't. 

And there is not a single car in the game without a rear window, even the Zentorno and the Entity. They have holes in the back, which the driver can see through, so why can't they be shot through them as well? I rest my case. 

not just zentorno though . firetrucks , benson , biff , pounder , mule & few of semis ( except barrack semi )

even they can't be hit in zentorno , they still penetrable by shooting weak spot

note : unlike zentorno , players cannot perform drive by with benson

Mr.Nedich
  • Mr.Nedich

"HEY DALLAS! FOLLOW ME!"

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:15 PM

Cars like the Adder and Entity don't bother me, I own both. However, the moment I spot some dirtbag using the invincible glitch trying to grief me, I report them and switch lobbies. I'm not getting my time wasted by those douches.

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:19 PM

not just zentorno though . firetrucks , benson , biff , pounder , mule & few of semis ( except barrack semi )

even they can't be hit in zentorno , they still penetrable by shooting weak spot

Excluding the fire truck, all of those cars aren't exactly good for doing a drive-by with...Also, they can't be owned as personal vehicles so there's nothing stopping you from just blowing them away. 

The problem is cars like the Entity, Zentorno, and Sandking(Via a glitch with one of the rollbars) have bulletproof rear windows when they clearly should not. I'm fairly certain there are other cars to add here as well that I can't think of off the top of my head but yeah. 

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:21 PM Edited by Sky_Light12, 25 July 2014 - 12:24 PM.

Excluding the fire truck, all of those cars aren't exactly good for doing a drive-by with...Also, they can't be owned as personal vehicles so there's nothing stopping you from just blowing them away. 

The problem is cars like the Entity, Zentorno, and Sandking(Via a glitch with one of the rollbars) have bulletproof rear windows when they clearly should not. I'm fairly certain there are other cars to add here as well that I can't think of off the top of my head but yeah. 

pretty funny to spray troll while they abuses passive mode . i just self deff alongside franceska long ago , he managed to get narrow gap but i remembered passive mode don't work aganist water so i call 911 . so he's wet and defenseless while on ground then dead

note : in missions may spawn firetruck at firestation ( it also occurs during titan of job , which useful to '' scold '' the host for low payout missions ) . also firetruck trolling was featured by famous russian troll , Russkhof ( he's PS3 )

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:23 PM

I run into a good amount of ahats with Jesters that do this too. I think the Bullet (?) does also. I think the Vacca does, but I don't recall ever seeing anyone or myself doing it in it.

Raging.Clue
  • Raging.Clue

CEO, Biker & Vehicle Enthusist.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:25 PM

Shiii is annoyn. I dnt wanna pay insurance just to kill ppl

I'll just leave this here.

• Ballistic Jello, Mr.Nedich, TheMcSame and 1 other like this

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:25 PM

I run into a good amount of ahats with Jesters that do this too. I think the Bullet (?) does also. I think the Vacca does, but I don't recall ever seeing anyone or myself doing it in it.

some claims jester's louver may still pass through whereas louvers like bullet/vacca either pass through or just narrow

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:28 PM

Cars like the Adder and Entity don't bother me, I own both. However, the moment I spot some dirtbag using the invincible glitch trying to grief me, I report them and switch lobbies. I'm not getting my time wasted by those douches.

Uhh...You're reporting them for what exactly? Taking advantage of a problem R* refuses to address despite numerous outcries from the playerbase to fix it? 

They're not glitches, they're programmed that way. Even the Sandking, I think it's the double rollbar or whatever that gives you a bulletproof rear window, again R*'s fault. 

I figured the Vacca did, I remember back when I had one NPC's in RR couldn't kill me from behind. Been a while since I owned a Bullet and I don't see them that commonly so I didn't even know but it's design would suggest it suffers from it. I've never seen anyone do it with a Jester(Again, another uncommon car), I own one on my male char and never even tried it honestly, lol. 

I wonder if the Dominator does too with the roof louvers, wouldn't surprise me. 

Mr.Nedich
  • Mr.Nedich

"HEY DALLAS! FOLLOW ME!"

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:29 PM

Uhh...You're reporting them for what exactly? Taking advantage of a problem R* refuses to address despite numerous outcries from the playerbase to fix it? 

They're not glitches, they're programmed that way. Even the Sandking, I think it's the double rollbar or whatever that gives you a bulletproof rear window, again R*'s fault. 

You misunderstand me, the bulletproof back doesn't bother me. It's the people using the invincibility glitches on those cars explicitely to troll and grief. (I've had that happen at least 5 times to me this week, so I'm much more puffed up about that BS than normal). I don't randomly report people in bullet proof back windows. I report the ones being assholes in cars you literally cannot destroy because they glitched it to be undestroyable.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users