Chrome Done Right

141 replies to this topic
GradientDruid
  • GradientDruid

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:17 AM

Each and everyone chrome car's owner think that the only beautiful and nice looking chrome colour combo is their own design,other's people's chrome is just a "holysh*te my eyes is burning,dat car can burn in hell!!!!" Such a self-centered and egomaniac opinion.

I don't think that with all chrome cars just some. I've seen many chromed cars done right. 

I came to this thread called 'Chrome done right' and more than half of what I see is not chrome done right.

I agree, theres lots of sh*t cars but its worth it for the good ones.

33d
  • 33d

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:18 AM

my blade 
28Gu5Ay.jpg

• nicky9499, serpentoflight, ~TKP~ and 2 others like this

nicky9499
  • nicky9499

Law Abiding Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:35 AM Edited by nicky9499, 26 July 2014 - 05:36 AM.

I think the Alpha and Z-Type can get away with having chrome primary.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I consider myself a very peaceful player but daamn if I saw one of those go past me I'd blow it sky high and then roll up to Mors Mutual to douse it with a jerry can's worth of gas.
  • ModderX and oidgod like this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 10:45 AM

@ The Angel King, this ones for u...

I'm just me$$in have a nice life

I see people like you trying to troll, copying other losers, and I can't help but think how pathetic it is. Like some kind of cry for attention. Oh well. Your worthlessness doesn't effect me. 

• serpentoflight likes this

Pantherbullshark
  • Pantherbullshark

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:51 PM

My entire garage has this really neat color I found and Chrome Secondary. It looks sick AF. Im gonna show three of em.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

We have the exact same Adder.

Like, literally the exact same colours...

• Cudwieser likes this

Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:58 PM Edited by Hyperglide, 26 July 2014 - 01:59 PM.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if you like it, have it.  For me, only as a secondary colour, and only on a few cars.

0_0.jpg

Chea kinda looks like my old Sandking SWB just above.  Same rims and Chrome.  Only I added the fuel tanks on mine.  Oh and I like the blue on yours.  I would've went blue I already had to many blues in my garage as it was.  Plus white gets dirty faster  ;)

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:02 PM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if you like it, have it.  For me, only as a secondary colour, and only on a few cars.

0_0.jpg

Chea kinda looks like my old Sandking SWB just above.  Same rims and Chrome.  Only I added the fuel tanks on mine.  Oh and I like the blue on yours.  I would've went blue I already had to many blues in my garage as it was.  Plus white gets dirty faster  ;)

I personally don't think any chrome looks good on an offroad vehicle. Perhaps with street tires and such if you are going for that mall crawler kinda thing. Just my 2 cents though. Not hating. I just think it looks a little tacky.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:06 PM Edited by stangone50, 26 July 2014 - 02:07 PM.

as6oz7R.jpg

ohh just saw the one above..niceeee lol 

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

If I agreed with you wed both be wrong.

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:29 PM Edited by serpentoflight, 26 July 2014 - 03:33 PM.

@ The Angel King, this ones for u...

I'm just me$$in have a nice life

I see people like you trying to troll, copying other losers, and I can't help but think how pathetic it is. Like some kind of cry for attention. Oh well. Your worthlessness doesn't effect me. 
Is that why u replied?

By the way it's 'affect' not 'effect'...... genius

Troll_Face.png

Hyperglide
  • Hyperglide

Addicted to Synthahol

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:06 PM

0_0.jpg

I personally don't think any chrome looks good on an offroad vehicle. Perhaps with street tires and such if you are going for that mall crawler kinda thing. Just my 2 cents though. Not hating. I just think it looks a little tacky.

It's a Truck.  Trucks have chrome.  This isn't a new concept.

Bourjois
  • Bourjois

Life is but a dream

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:07 PM

I like Chrome vehicles well-done. 

Cwinny24
  • Cwinny24

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:00 PM Edited by Cwinny24, 26 July 2014 - 05:01 PM.

So many wannabe giantsgiants trolls here...
  • serpentoflight likes this

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

GTA KING. NO CHEAT CODES.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:13 PM

In my opinion,the only way chrome can look good is to put it as secondary color on vehicles with small area of secondary color(Akuma´s frame,Stripe on the doors on Infernus,Blade´s side stripe,letters on Nemesis...).As primary color it looks bad on every vehicle.

Even though chrome paint jobs exist in real life, I would still totally agree. SOME cars can get away all chrome as primary, but not all cars can pull it off. I only see them as a badge I.D. of either how obnoxious the owner is or how old they really are.

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:22 PM

Ops bluntly would look better w brushed steel metal than chrome as secondary imo

cuti8tushu
  • cuti8tushu

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:22 PM

lol in other words, chrome only looks good as secondary ^^

Atomic Twilight
  • Atomic Twilight

Support Flier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 05:52 PM

Chrome secondary on the Infernus and Bullet looks pretty nice. The secondary is only a stripe on both of the cars so the effect is very subtle.

Mr. Tibbs
  • Mr. Tibbs

I feel 10 feet tall right now, and as strong as an ox

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:49 PM

I still blow up any chrome car I see regardless.

Have fun paying for that charge and getting in the bad sport pool you griefing f*ck

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

SWANKNESS_11

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:32 PM

Just gonna leave this here

Bt9QlzkCEAAaQhL.jpg

• KimberJane likes this

Amistrulez
  • Amistrulez

F*ck your couch nigga

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:47 PM

Secondary on ROOFLESS Manana:

0_0.jpg

lingster
  • lingster

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:40 PM

the only good chrome adder is this:

gta5-adder1.jpg

Chrome is a secondary color only, unless you can glitch it to have a color like some of the cars I've seen.  that chrome gold I saw earlier is nice.

• Agent_Ace likes this

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:42 PM

0_0.jpgLove this combo.

That is nice.

Agent_Ace
  • Agent_Ace

heavy sniper > jets

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:44 PM

Chrome Done Right                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Although chrome has become infamous in the community for being the favorite paint job of game exploiting assholes who ruin GTA online,I still think it can be used to make some truly beautiful cars.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Heres my chrome and matte black Huntley S
0_0.jpg

Reminds me of my dad's SUV
a4ljyb.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users