Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why do People treat female avatars differently?

135 replies to this topic
SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:01 PM

wtf

Offtopic: SEAHAWKS SUCK. Sorry, had to say it.

That's not what I saw during the last superbowl, what sucks is pure hate

Being lucky for one year and winning a super bowl one time does not a good team make, sorry.

OT: I don't get treated any differently with my female character. I drive either a black Jester with my male character and get blasted on for no reason, or I drive a pink Jester with my female character and get blasted on for no reason.

People just like "pew-pewing" everything.

CP27
  • CP27

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:01 PM

I have a male and female character and I don't notice any difference. The only thing people do differently when I'm my female character is constantly honk their horn to get me in their car. Then if I don't, they run me over.

Both my male and female get air thrusted and I get killed on both characters equally.

I just don't talk on the mic because the second they hear I'm a female, sh*t gets creepy xD

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:02 PM

Hell most ACTUAL girls with female avatars that I encounter are actually far more aggressive than males.

What I can't stand though is that when males (young & old) in a free mode discover a real girl behind that avatar they suddenly become infatuated with them and will defend them as if the girl is gonna give em some cyber action or something.  It's sad really.

Because.... girls are beautiful. That, and it's like having a girlfriend... I would like a girlfriend..

._.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:03 PM

Hell most ACTUAL girls with female avatars that I encounter are actually far more aggressive than males.

What I can't stand though is that when males (young & old) in a free mode discover a real girl behind that avatar they suddenly become infatuated with them and will defend them as if the girl is gonna give em some cyber action or something.  It's sad really.

What if they're your friend?

Common man, you and I both know guys don't "befriend" girls in this game.  One or the other is always hoping for a little sumtin sumtin, if not right then eventually by playing their cards right.

Not trying to generalize either, I know this isn't the case 100% of the time.

• AlienOne likes this

LadySuperioR
  • LadySuperioR

...the name is good enough

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:10 PM Edited by LadySuperioR, 28 July 2014 - 08:13 PM.

Being lucky for one year and winning a super bowl one time does not a good team make, sorry.

OT: I don't get treated any differently with my female character. I drive either a black Jester with my male character and get blasted on for no reason, or I drive a pink Jester with my female character and get blasted on for no reason.

People just like "pew-pewing" everything.

damn the hate for Seahawks is STRONG lol, I dont think they were just lucky or had one good year by accident. I believe they can do it again

Edit: The Seahawks are a damn good team and dont hate so hard

• Toke and return-to-innocence like this

Crossed Sabres
  • Crossed Sabres

Miss LS Organizer

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:16 PM

Because.... girls are beautiful. That, and it's like having a girlfriend... I would like a girlfriend..

._.

This is now a "tfw no gf" thread

1ygfxjA.png

• Judicious 7 likes this

SnyderGuy
  • SnyderGuy

BMX Sensei

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:22 PM Edited by SnyderGuy, 28 July 2014 - 08:22 PM.

Why do we treat people of different ethnicities and sex differently?

Because we're human and wired to judge in a such a way.

• LadySuperioR likes this

AlienOne
  • AlienOne

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 11:21 PM

What if they're your friend?

Common man, you and I both know guys don't "befriend" girls in this game.  One or the other is always hoping for a little sumtin sumtin, if not right then eventually by playing their cards right.

;)

mr toasterbutt
  • mr toasterbutt

guy with toaster up his ass

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:08 AM Edited by mr toasterbutt, 29 July 2014 - 04:16 AM.

Guys just being nice to get some p**** make every other guy (and humanity as a whole) look bad, but I think alot of guys treat female's differently just because they aren't male which tends to be the default with GTA.

As a gay I'm very friendly and treat everyone kindly in-game unless they don't do the same, which kind of blows being the idea of being friendly to women for the sole purpose of getting in their pants out of the water.

See this trope. http://tvtropes.org/...WomenAreSpecial

Fleabass1
  • Fleabass1

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:08 AM

I have a male character who's level 108

A female character thats level 157

No difference to me.

abfirstr8
  • abfirstr8

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:52 AM

People treat women differently in real life too.

Is this surprising?

AIDSfromMeth
  • AIDSfromMeth

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:53 AM

LMFAO

InfernalOutcast
  • InfernalOutcast

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:58 AM

Why do we treat people of different ethnicities and sex differently?
Because we're human and wired to judge in a such a way.

QFT. No need for 5 pages of unneccesary bullsh*t. It's not f*cking quantum physics.

AIDSfromMeth
  • AIDSfromMeth

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:00 AM

girl stands for guy in real life you fookin tool

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:19 AM Edited by gizmonomono, 29 July 2014 - 07:57 AM.

I made a second character for my girlfriend the other day, a female one. So I played a little with that one yesterday. Never had so many friend requests.

One guy even asked me if I wanted to go on a date. Whatever that means in GTA. To which I replied: Dude, I'm a dude. Now, the funny thing is, he was still following me after that :D

BennnFazio
  • BennnFazio

Snowboarding Bum

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:53 AM

Because virgins.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users