Photo

Roman is dead (spoilers)

12 replies to this topic
NYgangster25
  • NYgangster25

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:23 AM Edited by NYgangster25, 25 July 2014 - 12:28 AM.

In Gta 4 at the end either kate or roman gets shot. So is roman still alive?

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:25 AM

Kate get shot. Or Roman.
Change the thread name please.

J-B
  • J-B

One Man Crusader

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:25 AM

Kate gets shot. Michelle isn't seen again after she introduces you to Mr.UL.

NYgangster25
  • NYgangster25

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:27 AM Edited by NYgangster25, 25 July 2014 - 12:29 AM.

Changed

DatGTAPlayer
  • DatGTAPlayer

OG

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:05 AM

Michelle is seen in GTA 5, unless you are talking about in GTA 4.

J-B
  • J-B

One Man Crusader

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:09 AM

Michelle is seen in GTA 5, unless you are talking about in GTA 4.

Yes I was talking about IV.

fefenc
  • fefenc

Blue Dante

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:11 AM

Kate is dead, Roman is alive on GTAV

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:34 AM

References to Roman in GTAV include Niko's LifeInvader page seen on Jimmy's laptop, which has Roman in Niko's family group. There is also a reference by Franklin's cousin on LifeInvader to Roman's Taxi Company.

I don't think this is conclusive. I think Rockstar intends to leave this up to the player and not contradict either choice.

Niko's LifeInvader may have Roman even if he's dead. A lot of people have dead Facebook friends. Facebook was available to the public in 2006 so LifeInvader may have existed in the world of GTAIV even though it's unseen. Roman's Taxi Company may be run by Mallorie but named for Roman to honor his memory.

Or equally possible, Roman could be alive. If Rockstar had to choose an ending, obviously Revenge (Roman living) leaves more activities and features intact, since Kate refuses to see Niko after Deal and you gain nothing from her being alive. From a gameplay perspective, Roman alive is the winning choice.

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 likes this

WandererNiko
  • WandererNiko

Wanderer

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:41 AM

Niko's LifeInvader may have Roman even if he's dead. A lot of people have dead Facebook friends. Facebook was available to the public in 2006 so LifeInvader may have existed in the world of GTAIV even though it's unseen. Roman's Taxi Company may be run by Mallorie but named for Roman to honor his memory.

I guess that if Niko has a Life Invader profile in 2008 we would have done some missions with it during IV's story...

TheKillerDonuts
  • TheKillerDonuts

Goon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:17 AM

References to Roman in GTAV include Niko's LifeInvader page seen on Jimmy's laptop, which has Roman in Niko's family group. There is also a reference by Franklin's cousin on LifeInvader to Roman's Taxi Company.

I don't think this is conclusive. I think Rockstar intends to leave this up to the player and not contradict either choice.

Or equally possible, Roman could be alive. If Rockstar had to choose an ending, obviously Revenge (Roman living) leaves more activities and features intact, since Kate refuses to see Niko after Deal and you gain nothing from her being alive. From a gameplay perspective, Roman alive is the winning choice.

You can still see Kate after choosing Deal. Only thing is, you can date her a limited amount of times before she calls Niko and breaks up with him, saying she loves him but she can't start a family with a man like Niko. 

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Previous Username: Bull12345Bull

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:12 PM

You can still see Kate after choosing Deal. Only thing is, you can date her a limited amount of times before she calls Niko and breaks up with him, saying she loves him but she can't start a family with a man like Niko. 

(video)

Too bad that this only happens on the PC version of IV...

TheKillerDonuts
  • TheKillerDonuts

Goon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:54 PM

(video)

Too bad that this only happens on the PC version of IV...

No it happens on Xbox, as well. Literally happened to me yesterday. I think they brought it in with the update that happened some months ago.

Apex Predator
  • Apex Predator

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:49 PM

Roman is alive, he's stuck in here forever though :p

gta-v.jpg?w=600

• the_sniper_29 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users