Passive mode trash talkers

41 replies to this topic
NubcakeVII
  • NubcakeVII

Strawberry Fondler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:44 AM

The only bad passive mode people are the ones who attack you for absolutely no reason, talk sh*t on you for defending yourself, and then go into passive and act like you're the one to blame.

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:11 AM

Simple message back.

"Sorry bro, had to go into passive because your mother was giving me a blowjob.  PS, she can suck a f*cking golf ball through a garden hose.  Regards."

• Voorhees177 likes this

Voorhees177
  • Voorhees177

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:13 AM

Simple message back.

"Sorry bro, had to go into passive because your mother was giving me a blowjob.  PS, she can suck a f*cking golf ball through a garden hose.  Regards."

I like you too!

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:49 PM Edited by Sky_Light12, 25 July 2014 - 05:51 PM.

yup , same goes some asswipe who only mind his own skill while i'm stand near special crate drop spot till he and i ended up glitched the crate

he's far superior than me as well being crackshot but i don't even mind for skills , i only mind for cash opportunity

game is not considered to be serious , rather being merely entertain . especially an autism uses profanity , gives a finger , brags about himself being wealtier and cool , arrogant , high self confidence & selfish

it's better if R* implement '' dangerous session '' ( filled with many aggresive players , but rare white players ) ... seems troll needs challenge tougher trolls than him if nessecary

Zonnex
  • Zonnex

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:54 PM

If you shoot them back, they'll start whining and even trying to kick you. Not to mention false reporting. Bunch of entitled babies.
  • Sky_Light12 likes this

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:55 PM

i get harassed just about everytime when i'm in passive mode, if they want to bug me while i'm doing something else and minding my own business, fine. i tell them to come on over and bring it on. then i just taunt and troll them the whole time in passive. it does tend to piss them off a bit, but they just have to keep bugging me, so if i'm going to have to mess with them to leave me alone then i'll troll them with passive mode.

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 05:59 PM

Because all players want to do is shoot you for no reason. 

actually um...

PM is used by people who cant defend themselves.

anything that truely requires passive mode in freeroam is just as easily rectified by going into an invite only session for your freeroam needs.

but if someone is legit griefing and spawn camping regardless of what your doing...then yeah passive mode works out for the best.

or if you dont wanna fight someone anymore.

and when either of these 2 things occur, the physical abuse makes way for emotional abuse since they cant hammer on you anymore.

hence all the trash talking.

therealprojectsupra
  • therealprojectsupra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:19 PM

Just block their messages and move on. Passive mode just gets a bad wrap from the losers that abuse it to try and gain some advantage.

What ever floats your boat, but I see you making a B-line for me in passive, your not being sneaky lol

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:51 PM

What's with the hate for Passive Mode?

I go mind my business, change clothes, customize new cars and cruise a lil waiting for missions to pop out, then some ass hat kills me for no reason and I go into Passive Mode.

Next thing you know, they are sending me ingame text messages, trash talking me for not fighting them and for going into Passive Mode.

Why can't people just leave passive mode players alone? I like playing in public lobbies because sometimes I meet new players who don't kill me on sight and sometimes friend them or get crew invites.

But yeah, anyone has this happen to them when going into passive mode sometimes?

Because its summer holiday and all the kids have time to troll around all day....
...f.e i never encountered so much low level LSC camper like in the last 2 weeks since gta5 came out : /

LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:13 PM

Cant beat passive mode kill a guy 10 times he finally gets you out of your tank  passive mode you wait for him to hurl towards you in a car or fire truck then you teleport and come back. That meta game is real. 

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 07:22 PM

I dno man, only time I kill passive mode players is if they purposely abuse it

like some twanker on a rampage who suddenly goes passive the moment his tank gets destroyed.

Black Terminator
  • Black Terminator

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:47 PM

I only kill passive mode players is when they do something to me first. I mean I come out, start shooting at me, I get my revenge on them most of the time. They get their tanks and I kill them with RPG's and they go for their jets. That is when they start talking smack but once I killed all of their jets with my tank just to even the playing field. They go into passive mode and then start to try to get you kicked out while talking smack to me in passive mode. Yeah their are jerks out there in GTA Online. But some of the players are decent but not all of them. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users