Photo

UTOPIA

94 replies to this topic
Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

Part-time spy, full-time maniac

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 February 2015 - 06:27 PM Edited by Flynny, 01 February 2015 - 06:27 PM.

Changed the title back, because the sh*tty reality show was swiftly cancelled.

so was this, but not swift, let's hope the US version is successful to get a retrial in the UK

may as well use this for the US version when it airs.

I am hearing it will be set after the events of the 1st episode of season 2 (the flashback) and before the events of the main story and be focussed on the US side of things in this time, as the network's plans were global. So it is an actual spin-off not a full on re-make, I hope this is true so we can add it to canon and not have 2 canons

Also hearing Paul Ready will repirse his role as Lee, if this is true consider me thrilled but I hope they don't over-use him and make him be like the main star, because he was best as a supporting role, in the background, having too much of him will ruin the character  who is essentially a background man who can pop up at any time and kill everyone in the room. However they did this with Arby/R.B./Pietre and it worked but I preferred season 1 RB/Arby/Pietre to season 2.

None of this is confirmed.

Up to you Fincher. We couldn't have a better man for the job in the States I think, only other guy I would trust this to would be JJ Abrams  if, and only IF he can do as good a job as with Lost and Fringe and not the Event or revolution (which I still loved but we need it to be a success)

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 01 February 2015 - 06:47 PM

Oh, that would be amazing. Paul Ready is a pretty underrated actor. Have you seen his deleted scene?

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 February 2015 - 08:05 PM Edited by Flynny, 01 February 2015 - 08:06 PM.

Oh, that would be amazing. Paul Ready is a pretty underrated actor. Have you seen his deleted scene?

oh yes, thanks to dvd :)

he can be scary, genuinely without raising his voice or even actually doing anything outwardly violent, because you know he is gonna f*ck someone up whenever you see him

Also

Spoiler

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 01 February 2015 - 08:54 PM

Bullsh*t, where'd you hear that? Is there some forum I'm not aware of? Does everyone wear blue when they go for drinks?

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 February 2015 - 01:57 AM Edited by Flynny, 08 February 2015 - 01:57 AM.

Bullsh*t, where'd you hear that? Is there some forum I'm not aware of? Does everyone wear blue when they go for drinks?

Yes, although a friend of mine didn't show up last time, apparently he had a manuscript of the season 3 premiere but we are told he committed suicide by jumping off his balcony, but i don't believe it for a second

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users