Photo

Need a New Mapping Tutorial

2 replies to this topic
Coolcrash05
  • Coolcrash05

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:45 PM

Hi, I am currently working on a replica of my neighborhood as a project for college and was hoping that somebody could perhaps show their methods of conversion to GTA IV. I am no 'noob' to GTA IV modding as I have worked with it for a long time now, I usually do model ports etc.

I have looked at Stilldre's tutorial on YouTube as he has made many great maps for GTA IV, however his video doesn't go into enough detail on how to actually port multiple objects, textures etc. I am really confused as of what to do for textures too.

Overall, I know this is possible and I have taken a lot of inspiration from the likes of GTA: Vice City Rage, the mod that was a total conversion of the Vice City map for GTA IV. I just need my map converting to the game and cannot do this without a proper tutorial of how to make a full on city, rather than one little item plonked into Liberty City.

Thank You for reading.

Coolcrash05
  • Coolcrash05

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 July 2014 - 08:30 PM

Just thought I would bump this with that I have noticed GTARandom's video is down, and was wondering if anyone would be able to contact him about the new updated video he was meant to upload. Thanks.

gabrielgx
  • gabrielgx

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:51 PM

watch this video man, maybe can help you.

srry for my english

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users