Quantcast

» «
Photo

Undead Nightmare: DLC or Standalone?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Should I get the DLC version or the standalone disc? (0 member(s) have cast votes)

DLC or Standalone?

1. DLC (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Standalone (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote
nobum62
  • nobum62

Douchebag who owns a chromed Furore GT

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:51 PM

I am interested in buying the game, but which version should I get? I heard that if you get the DLC version, the DLC weapons like the tomahawk will carry over to the original RDR. But the standalone game has its map slightly changed and is a bit more colorful to fit the tone of the game or whatever. Which one should I get? Btw, IDC about having two games on one disc for convinience, so don't suggest the DLC version to me if it is for that reason.

P.S. No spoilers please.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:02 PM

I've been meaning to buy it for awhile myself. Personally I'd go with the DLC since I already have the main game, and the DLC is only like $10 last time I checked on PSN.

Go with whichever is cheaper and more convenient for you. 

THE_TREVALEV
  • THE_TREVALEV

they eat da poo poo

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:02 PM

I am interested in buying the game, but which version should I get? I heard that if you get the DLC version, the DLC weapons like the tomahawk will carry over to the original RDR. But the standalone game has its map slightly changed and is a bit more colorful to fit the tone of the game or whatever. Which one should I get? Btw, IDC about having two games on one disc for convinience, so don't suggest the DLC version to me if it is for that reason.

P.S. No spoilers please.

If you don't want spoilers, then buy the GOTY edition. Also, no. The Undead weapons do not carry over to RDR.

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:07 PM

P.S. No spoilers please.

If you don't want spoilers, then buy the GOTY edition. Also, no. The Undead weapons do not carry over to RDR.

What? No, i meant no posting spoilers of the story of Undead Nightmare

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:27 PM

i just checked to see the prices and it turns out that the DLC is cheaper than the disc. so i will go with the DLC

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:30 PM

As requested.

• nobum62 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users