GTA VI

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic
JuanBR
  • JuanBR

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Brazil

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:37 PM Edited by JuanBR, 24 July 2014 - 08:39 PM.

Ola eu sou do Brasil e queria discutir sobre o gta VI com vocês eu sou um grande fã da franquia de GTA e queria que o CJ voltasse no gta VI tipo três personagens CJ, CESAR VIALPANDO, SWEET ??

Seria bom em ROCKSTAR trazer eles para o GTA VI ficarei alegre se vocês responder o que acha dessa ideia imagina só ROCKSTAR GAMES o sucesso que vocês irão fazer o quanto de dinheiro vocês irão faturar trazendo eles para o novo GTA será uma honra ter uma ideia minha no GTA VI Obrigado por vocês ter trago uma boa infância para mim e um abraço pro GAMEPLAYRJ.... Ele é um grande fã de GTA também...

Hello I'm from Brazil and wanted to discuss with you GTA VI I am a big fan of the GTA franchise and wanted the CJ back in GTA VI type three characters CJ, CESAR Vialpando, SWEET? 
It would be nice to bring them to the ROCKSTAR GTA VI'll be gay if you answer what do you think of this idea just imagine ROCKSTAR GAMES success you will make much money will bill you bringing them to the new GTA will be an honor to have my idea in GTA VI Thank you for you have brought a good childhood for me and a hug to GAMEPLAYRJ .... He is a big fan of GTA too ...

Wavesittich
  • Wavesittich

BADASS BUDGIE

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:07 AM

Please don't use Google Translator... :/

• ten-a-penny likes this

jeanrjm
  • jeanrjm

Tactical

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:17 AM Edited by jeanrjm, 25 July 2014 - 03:28 PM.

"Hi I am from Brazil and wanted to discuss about GTA VI with you. I am a big fan of the GTA franchise and want CJ back on VI. Three characters: CJ, Cesar Vialpando and Sweet. Would be good ROCKSTAR, bringing them back for GTA VI. I would be happy if you answer(?) what do you think of this idea. Imagine ROCKSTAR GAMES, the success you'll have, how much will you earn bringing them back for the new GTA. Will be a honor having an idea of my own in GTA VI. Thank you, you have brought a good childhood for me and a hug to GAMEPLAYRJ... he's a great fan too..."

^
Must be something like that
Not good translating, worse trying to repair mistakes in a language I am average.
Google Tradutor trabalha melhor em pedaços e com pontuação adequada.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:14 PM

3D Era characters (CJ, etc) can't appear in HD Era (Niko, etc).

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:00 PM

Dumb idea and even worse characters. Of those three, I'd only ever want to see Cesar again and would gladly kill Sweet had that been an option in SA.

• ten-a-penny likes this

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:40 PM

Omg another stupid thread, and another fan wanting CJ back in GTA..

• Jeansowaty and ten-a-penny like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:20 PM

There's a reason why I wished that GTA:SA had never existed.

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:04 AM

ok in my opinion, GTA SA is awesome because I had great nostalgia with it, but I dont think that GTA SA is the f*cking king of video games. And I am not a CJ fanboy. All I hear from SA and CJ fanboys is this

'' CJJJJCJCJC CJCJCJC CJ NEEDS TO COMEBACK TO GTA, CJ CJ CJ CJ DLC TO LOS SANTOS, HE WILL COME BACK IN GTA V AND GO INTO THE HOOD AGAIN AND GANGBANG WITH FRANKLLIIIIN!!!!''

Its so funny and stupid how CJ fanboys don't even know that he is a part of the 3D universe, not the HD universe.....

• ten-a-penny, Blood-Is-in-Diamond and Wavesittich like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:28 AM

ok in my opinion, GTA SA is awesome because I had great nostalgia with it, but I dont think that GTA SA is the f*cking king of video games. And I am not a CJ fanboy. All I hear from SA and CJ fanboys is this

'' CJJJJCJCJC CJCJCJC CJ NEEDS TO COMEBACK TO GTA, CJ CJ CJ CJ DLC TO LOS SANTOS, HE WILL COME BACK IN GTA V AND GO INTO THE HOOD AGAIN AND GANGBANG WITH FRANKLLIIIIN!!!!''

Its so funny and stupid how CJ fanboys don't even know that he is a part of the 3D universe, not the HD universe.....

Yeah, me too. IMO second to best GTA game, third to best PS2 game (Sorry R*, but Namco/Ace Combat > Rockstar/GTA). But, as you said, GTA:SA isn't a f*cking masterpiece. Hell, it has the most glitches in any [PS2/PC] game I have ever played. I lost counts already of how many Blue Hell holes I've seen. And I though TLOS:DOTD had the most glitches ever.

And let's not forget about the wasteland that is GTAV section when the game had released.....

"whaah whaah weres san feero kokstar???? weres las ventoras kokstar???? weres ceejee? BAWW U sok fak u". And problem is, they don't know that San Fransisco (San Fierro) and Las Vegas (Las Venturas) aren't in California which GTAV is based on. Double problem....

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:04 PM

Screw CJ. In my custom story set in 1993 he dies by getting shot by a Balla. He really deserves.

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:06 PM

Screw CJ. In my custom story set in 1993 he dies by getting shot by a Balla. He really deserves.

Seriously though. They should've putted CJ in Hernandez's place. He didn't deserve the death at all :/

• Jeansowaty likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE RAVERS IN THE NATION.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:16 PM

If you want to talk about GTA 6, you can talk about it in the pinned wishlist and stuff.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users