Photo

DYOM crash on start

36 replies to this topic
david246msi
  • david246msi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:45 PM

Hi i have problem with crash of game when i click start game and design your own mission it crash and write gta_sa.exe stopped working i have cleo v4.1 and i try hoodlum crack but it still crashing i dont have any mods.And i try also reinstall game.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:03 AM Edited by Revolver1, 25 July 2014 - 03:05 AM.

Try:

-DYOM 8.1

-CLEO 4.3

-GTA SA US 1.0 http://www.mediafire...xe v 1.0 us.rar

And:

Right click on My computer => Properties => Advanced system settings => Settings (Performance section) => Data Execution Prevention tab => Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select => Add gta_sa file.

If this still crashes for you, then we'll have to wait for someone else with better ideas.

nandack
  • nandack

When you are in The Dark, you can see The Light.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:09 AM

Maybe you use Action Mod Pack. It is a kind of mod that has installer for itself like TaxiMod, PimpMyCar, Zombie Andreas,etc. What make the game crash is not because of DYOM, it is your game data, so first thing first, unMod your gta like changing all cleo .cs .cm or .fxt to another name. If it is not work, try to look what version of DYOM you are using. If v8 or above please use CLEO4.1 only, but if earlier version then use v3.0 of CLEO library.

david246msi
  • david246msi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:59 AM

Try:

-DYOM 8.1

-CLEO 4.3

-GTA SA US 1.0 http://www.mediafire...xe v 1.0 us.rar

And:

Right click on My computer => Properties => Advanced system settings => Settings (Performance section) => Data Execution Prevention tab => Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select => Add gta_sa file.

If this still crashes for you, then we'll have to wait for someone else with better ideas.

I have 1.0 but i try this

Maybe you use Action Mod Pack. It is a kind of mod that has installer for itself like TaxiMod, PimpMyCar, Zombie Andreas,etc. What make the game crash is not because of DYOM, it is your game data, so first thing first, unMod your gta like changing all cleo .cs .cm or .fxt to another name. If it is not work, try to look what version of DYOM you are using. If v8 or above please use CLEO4.1 only, but if earlier version then use v3.0 of CLEO library.

I dont have action mod pack.And i have new version of dyom V8.1 i write i have cleo 4.1

nandack
  • nandack

When you are in The Dark, you can see The Light.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:04 AM

then redownload your cleo or downgrade your dyom

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night"-DnW

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 26 July 2014 - 11:50 AM

Completely Uninstall Cleo from Control Panel, if you dont see it there delete all the files related to it. And reinstall with a Cleo v4.1 stable setup.

Here's the files to delete,

• CLEO Folder.
  • CLEO.asi
  • CLEO4.CompiledHTML file or something.

If didn't work try deleting "gta_sa.set" file in GTA Save file folder.

david246msi
  • david246msi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:37 AM

This Help didnt work..

Completely Uninstall Cleo from Control Panel, if you dont see it there delete all the files related to it. And reinstall with a Cleo v4.1 stable setup.

Here's the files to delete,

• CLEO Folder.
  • CLEO.asi
  • CLEO4.CompiledHTML file or something.

Where i can get cleo v4.1 stable? Website of cleo library doesnt work now.And i have installed v4.1

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:17 AM

Follow the steps as I said above. Here's the link for a stable setup https://www.dropbox....x2/Cleo 4.1.exe

Remember uninstall the installed Cleo with the steps above before installing this.

david246msi
  • david246msi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 09:41 AM

Follow the steps as I said above. Here's the link for a stable setup https://www.dropbox....x2/Cleo 4.1.exe

Remember uninstall the installed Cleo with the steps above before installing this.

I need to run setup as administrator?

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:16 AM

If it doesn't work in normal way.

david246msi
  • david246msi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:24 AM

If it doesn't work in normal way.

Ok i unistall cleo and install cleo from you but doesnt work still crashing and when i delete gta_sa.set its doesnt work too.

AlexanderS4
  • AlexanderS4

Homie

• The Yardies
  • Venezuela

Posted 27 July 2014 - 01:33 PM

Do you have other mods?
Maybe some other cleo is causing problems. Also, try with the exe that Revolver1 gave you, and remove any DYOMx.dat you have in your GTA SA User Files. Once this happened to me because I had a corrupt mission file.

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:20 PM

1. do u have the original .exe? try running with it.
2. try loading the original gta sa game with a cleo mod to see if Cleo is campatible.
3. try a older version of Dyom.
4. Download and run a reg cleaner eg: CCleaner, RegCure, PCOptimizer. RegCure is reccommended but u need licence. Download some pirated one ;)

After u have done these post back with results with respective numbers.

david246msi
  • david246msi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:28 PM

Do you have other mods?
Maybe some other cleo is causing problems. Also, try with the exe that Revolver1 gave you, and remove any DYOMx.dat you have in your GTA SA User Files. Once this happened to me because I had a corrupt mission file.

I write i dont have any mods.And i try the exe but still crashing.And I dont have DYOMx.dat

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 28 July 2014 - 03:59 AM

Try wht I told above.

david246msi
  • david246msi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:56 AM

Try wht I told above.

but what registers i must clean i have ccleaner.And i want  try version 8.

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:00 AM

first answer the questions above and we'll figure out the problem.

And do a scan with RegCure Pro.

david246msi
  • david246msi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 July 2014 - 12:33 PM

first answer the questions above and we'll figure out the problem.

And do a scan with RegCure Pro.

But i dont understand the first question.I using now downloaded gta because i cant find downgraded on steam version.

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:17 AM

the original .exe which came with the game

david246msi
  • david246msi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:26 AM

the original .exe which came with the game

With original exe it show insert cd disk or something

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:10 AM

try this exe http://rd1.gamecopyw...1rar&cc=2&cn=EU

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:06 PM

You know what? Just try this. Uninstall the game COMPLETELY (Use Your Uninstaller => Super mode, it'll kill off any remaining files of the game), then delete GTA Sa User Files (completely, unless you want to keep a save of something, but is recommended to put it on a USB instead of leave it somewhere in the computer), then re-install the game, DO NOT ADD ANY MOD, then run the game once, then install DYOM 8.1, CLEO 4.1 and use the .exe file I gave you. If this doesn't fix it, I think you need to re-install Windows or something, because when you have tried all the steps above and it's still crashing, then it's not game-related bug, it's your computer.

Don't be lazy, do it, it's the ultimate and last resort solution but fail-proof guarantee.

david246msi
  • david246msi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:14 PM

Now the game works with this exe but when i must write name of mission it crash

You know what? Just try this. Uninstall the game COMPLETELY (Use Your Uninstaller => Super mode, it'll kill off any remaining files of the game), then delete GTA Sa User Files (completely, unless you want to keep a save of something, but is recommended to put it on a USB instead of leave it somewhere in the computer), then re-install the game, DO NOT ADD ANY MOD, then run the game once, then install DYOM 8.1, CLEO 4.1 and use the .exe file I gave you. If this doesn't fix it, I think you need to re-install Windows or something, because when you have tried all the steps above and it's still crashing, then it's not game-related bug, it's your computer.

Don't be lazy, do it, it's the ultimate and last resort solution but fail-proof guarantee.

Ok i try this but i have some models on some cars but when i unistall game and install it again i have the models again.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:38 PM

Now the game works with this exe but when i must write name of mission it crash

Ok i try this but i have some models on some cars but when i unistall game and install it again i have the models again.

How is that even possible? Install a clean GTA SA.

david246msi
  • david246msi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:15 PM

But how clean gta?!I have it clean when i installing gta on first but when i install some models i cant unistall them.

AlexanderS4
  • AlexanderS4

Homie

• The Yardies
  • Venezuela

Posted 29 July 2014 - 05:08 PM

A clean SA is a game WITHOUT MODS, the original game. If you re-install the entiere game, it shouldn't have any mods. Please, try with clean game and try installing DYOM again.

david246msi
  • david246msi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:13 PM

A clean SA is a game WITHOUT MODS, the original game. If you re-install the entiere game, it shouldn't have any mods. Please, try with clean game and try installing DYOM again.

Omg i write it.I cant install clean because i have still the models of car.

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 29 July 2014 - 06:23 PM

That's the problem DUDE! Uninstall the game completely and re-install. It's a mod that's keeping u from crashing the game.

david246msi
  • david246msi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:32 PM

HOW Completely?

AlexanderS4
  • AlexanderS4

Homie

• The Yardies
  • Venezuela

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:07 AM

You have to uninstall the entire game and the car mods, and then install the game with the original cars, not the car mods. The cars are probably causing the problem.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users