• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic
Agent-Sanchez
  • Agent-Sanchez

Lombax

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:55 PM

There are many buildings during missions of GTA V in history mode which are opened at the entry as the hospital of the IAA where Michael must infiltrate for the mission of Dave Norton.

The police station of the LSPD which one cannot reach on GTAO

The building of the FIB which has many stages and which one can visit only at the time of a steering with Michael, Franklin and Lester :

0_0.jpg

The laboratory of the IAA where one can infiltrate only with Steve Haines, Dave Norton and Michael for the neurotoxine.

I do not understand why Rockstar does not enable us to enter there in Online mode, there are very few buildings which are open in Los Santos I find.

There is also the boat where Michael must recover Tracey who is never present even on GTA V story mode.

And the office of Lifeinvader too. I notice that there is much building which one can only reach only with Michael each mission.

It is unfortunately impossible to reach the Fast-food of Burger Shot which is present a little everywhere in Los Santos to eat something.

And the jewellery which is never open apart from the mission of the steering for the refunding of the house of Martin Madrazo. That could have been nice to buy a simple ring that Michael for example.

I know that it there also the Carpark of the Union Depository which is only open at the time of the first mission with Franklin and Lamar which take this passage when they go to Simeon.

I find that stupid to be obliged to use glitchs for that [what I do not do] I find that it would be more suitable than Rockstar officially enables us to reach it for more recreation and more possibilities

SlammedSultanRS
  • SlammedSultanRS

Stoned beyond belief! connecticut FTW

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:59 PM

I'm curious as to what country you're from.

OT: can't go anywhere online?

TeleportUppercutSpam
  • TeleportUppercutSpam

eyy

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:59 PM

I agree, IV MP had all interiors open.

Kausus
  • Kausus

ssshhhh.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:02 PM

I've seen banks with interiors but I can't go inside them.

Probably saving them till heists.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:02 PM

They're not that interesting anyway. ;)

Kausus
  • Kausus

ssshhhh.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:04 PM

They're not that interesting anyway. ;)

Still wish I could go in and kill everyone.

Agent-Sanchez
  • Agent-Sanchez

Lombax

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:06 PM Edited by Agent-Sanchez, 24 July 2014 - 06:18 PM.

Do you really come from the United States? Lol

Im from LA .. You do not speak English?

• MilezDawg likes this

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Chrysocyon brachyurus's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:11 PM

You can get into the police station, just takes some work.

(Dammit, can't find the pic atm)

WinkingSkeever6
  • WinkingSkeever6

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:13 PM

I believe he had Morocco set as his country when he first joined, but it's now set to the US. Maybe to fit his Agent Sanchez persona? :p

On topic: It would be very nice to see these places opened. At least most of them (Fleeca banks, FIB building, etc.) can be glitched into one way or another.

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:14 PM

Do you really come from the United States? Lol

Im from LA .. You not speak English?

hahaha

tumblr_m7j1sjgP2n1rpmr6o.gif

• Toke, GroundZero, Anger Personified and 4 others like this

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Chrysocyon brachyurus's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:15 PM

You can get into the police station, just takes some work.

(Dammit, can't find the pic atm) Found it :D

0_0.jpg

Agent-Sanchez
  • Agent-Sanchez

Lombax

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:16 PM

I believe he had Morocco set as his country when he first joined, but it's now set to the US. Maybe to fit his Agent Sanchez persona? :p

On topic: It would be very nice to see these places opened. At least most of them (Fleeca banks, FIB building, etc.) can be glitched into one way or another.

I am Moroccan of America indeed, but I live mainly in Los Angeles, I know that if I had left my country “Morocco” much would reproach me for being bad in English right to cause me whereas that made 10 years that I live in the United States, lol

But concerning the glitchs, one cannot reach the buildings thanks to that completely, and the buildings are not very well materialized as in the missions of GTA V Story mode

• WinkingSkeever6 likes this

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:23 PM

I am Moroccan of America indeed, but I live mainly in Los Angeles, I know that if I had left my country “Morocco” much would reproach me for being bad in English right to cause me whereas that made 10 years that I live in the United States, lol

But concerning the glitchs, one cannot reach the buildings thanks to that completely, and the buildings are not very well materialized as in the missions of GTA V Story mode

Are you using Google translate or something?

It's genuinely difficult to understand some of what you say.

Agent-Sanchez
  • Agent-Sanchez

Lombax

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:28 PM

I am sorry to learn that you have difficulty understanding me, either I express myself like somebody of arts, or you have problems of apprehension. In all the cases, I do not use a site of translation

• strakan7 likes this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

-------

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:32 PM

Hardware limitations

Reconified
  • Reconified

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:35 PM

reading everything he says is like a quiz, I love it.

• Anger Personified, Phthalate, Magick and 4 others like this

WinkingSkeever6
  • WinkingSkeever6

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:38 PM

Hardware limitations

Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but the places are already loaded and can be entered through glitches, so all Rockstar would need to do is make the doors/windows leading to them work properly. You fall through the Lifeinvader office's floor in multiplayer, but other than that, most of the places seen/entered in singleplayer missions load and function properly in Online.

• Heists and Agent-Sanchez like this

Agent-Sanchez
  • Agent-Sanchez

Lombax

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:38 PM

Wtf? I then excuse myself to express me like a philosopher. The next time, I will express myself like GTAForumer as usual

• MilezDawg likes this

Dorney23
  • Dorney23

Crackhead

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:40 PM

Guys, give the guy a break, he has a brilliant point and most of the replies are concerning his English.

It's very disappointing given the amount of buildings around LS that are there to be explored but just can't be simply, in Free Roam at least. 

I mean in GTA IV Multiplayer it was great to be runnin' n gunnin' and be able to go in and out of various apartment buildings, hospitals, etc. (memory is a little foggy as I haven't played the game in about 2 years) but when it comes to GTA:O the options are very limited, long cop chases usually end only one way, and that usually involves you being left in a puddle of blood on the ground, so when it comes to 'fight or flight' 90% of the time I'm left with no other choice than to either take chase in my personal vehicle or hold up somewhere with one exit resulting in me being trapped!

Just imagine the cops chasing you through the FIB building or the Humane Labs and Research facilities!

• Adeel007, JayDM420, Arya35 and 2 others like this

SecretDonkey14
  • SecretDonkey14

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:43 PM

I am Moroccan of America indeed, but I live mainly in Los Angeles, I know that if I had left my country Morocco much would reproach me for being bad in English right to cause me whereas that made 10 years that I live in the United States, lol

I am sorry to learn that you have difficulty understanding me, either I express myself like somebody of arts, or you have problems of apprehension. In all the cases, I do not use a site of translation
You should probably start to use one then. Everytime you post I get a headache trying to comprehend the nonsense you have come out with. Don't get me wrong though I don't mean disrespect here, I get that it's a second language for you and you are trying but a translation site would make it better for ALL of us dude.

Agent-Sanchez
  • Agent-Sanchez

Lombax

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:44 PM

Guys, give the guy a break, he has a brilliant point and most of the replies are concerning his English.

It's very disappointing given the amount of buildings around LS that are there to be explored but just can't be simply, in Free Roam at least. 

I mean in GTA IV Multiplayer it was great to be runnin' n gunnin' and be able to go in and out of various apartment buildings, hospitals, etc. (memory is a little foggy as I haven't played the game in about 2 years) but when it comes to GTA:O the options are very limited, long cop chases usually end only one way, and that usually involves you being left in a puddle of blood on the ground, so when it comes to 'fight or flight' 90% of the time I'm left with no other choice than to either take chase in my personal vehicle or hold up somewhere with one exit resulting in me being trapped!

Just imagine the cops chasing you through the FIB building or the Humane Labs and Research facilities!

Thank you to have understood me! The problem of certain people here, it is that they do not conceive my way of speaking because I am used expressing me like somebody of arts person and to have a rather philosophical air and I notice that they blame my English because I do not express myself only one normal Forumer in the same way. I will pay more attention to that the next time.

And I know that would be amusing of being able to hide in the buildings of the FIB when we have a bonus where which we are required lol.

Reconified
  • Reconified

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:45 PM

Wtf? I then excuse myself to express me like a philosopher. The next time, I will express myself like GTAForumer as usual

If you're a philosopher I'm James Brown.

• Anger Personified, stonedpimpso, TimelyMeerkat and 3 others like this

Agent-Sanchez
  • Agent-Sanchez

Lombax

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:46 PM

I am Moroccan of America indeed, but I live mainly in Los Angeles, I know that if I had left my country Morocco much would reproach me for being bad in English right to cause me whereas that made 10 years that I live in the United States, lol

You should probably start to use one then. Everytime you post I get a headache trying to comprehend the nonsense you have come out with. Don't get me wrong though I don't mean disrespect here, I get that it's a second language for you and you are trying but a translation site would make it better for ALL of us dude.

I invite you to read again my post previous. It is not my language which is in question, it is my way of speaking which you do not conceive who opposes you. the English was always one of my basic languages.

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

-------

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:47 PM

Hardware limitations

Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but the places are already loaded and can be entered through glitches, so all Rockstar would need to do is make the doors/windows leading to them work properly. You fall through the Lifeinvader office's floor in multiplayer, but other than that, most of the places seen/entered in singleplayer missions load and function properly in Online.

Yeah, I was being a little sarcastic.

All seriousness: They would be good spots for bounty hiding, so I imagine Rockstar made them inaccessible for a reason.

• WinkingSkeever6 likes this

Agent-Sanchez
  • Agent-Sanchez

Lombax

• Members
  • Switzerland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:47 PM Edited by Agent-Sanchez, 24 July 2014 - 06:49 PM.

Lol if you want to discuss in MP on several of Philosophy, I am at your disposal

DrDetroit
  • DrDetroit

The Center of the Universe.

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:56 PM Edited by DrDetroit, 24 July 2014 - 06:58 PM.

You mean to say that the gentleman above you has problems of 'comprehension'?  Apprehension does not make sense in that context.  Not sure what history mode is either...I think I get the point anyhow.

Back on topic; yea, wonder why R* locks the doors in online mode...even in SP mode you can't enter most of the story mode buildings, like Tequi-La-La and others.  

They did the same thing with EFLC, where most buildings were locked.  PC version has a mod that unlocks everything, but still, why lock these places R*?

DrDetroit

Reconified
  • Reconified

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:57 PM

Lol if you want to discuss in MP on several of Philosophy, I am at your disposal

jbrown.jpg

• Anger Personified, Demetri_FTO_1., AlienTwo and 2 others like this

SecretDonkey14
  • SecretDonkey14

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:57 PM Edited by SecretDonkey14, 24 July 2014 - 06:58 PM.

I invite you to read again my post previous. It is not my language which is in question, it is my way of speaking which you do not conceive who opposes you. the English was always one of my basic languages.
I don't conceive who opposes me? See this is what we are talking about that makes absolutely no sense in the context of your post. You say English is one of your basic languages but you don't seem to understand what certain words even mean. And as for the way you speak it's all round the houses and back to front half the time.
Edit: "on several of philosophy" wtf does this even mean?
  • TimelyMeerkat and Reconified like this

InfernalOutcast
  • InfernalOutcast

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:00 PM

Lol look at mr fancy pants talking fancy. On the internet. On a videogame forum. Lol.

Im sorry that was rude but its still funny. I agree with you though, being able to go inside those buildings you mentioned would be a great way to set new missions in.

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:02 PM

To those of you who can't read what Agent Sanchez is typing: thesaurus.

Not that I trust our U.S. education system to actually teach kids how to use a thesaurus anymore...
  • JayDM420 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users