Stories of dealing with invincible cheaters

10 replies to this topic
PS3_Pan
  • PS3_Pan

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:47 PM

I'm not normally one to start threads but I figured this could be an interesting topic.  This invincible vehicle cheat has clearly started to sweep through the sessions.  How are you all dealing with these cheaters?

When I got on last night I had a buddy talking about how he was encountering one of these fools so we decided to set up a trap to separate this guy from his vehicle.  What we ended up doing was have one guy sit on one end of him and I was on the other end then we bashed the guy and flipped him over.  This was tricky as he was trying to blow us up with stickies, but we got him.  While he was stuck we shot him out of his car and then posted up around his vehicle so he couldn't get back in.  The guy either left or soon after got the ban/BS hammer.

If they have to call and have it brought to them this removes the invincible aspect of it correct?

This was not our only encounter with a cheater last night, but it was the most memorable.  It certainly takes a lot of effort to kill these guys as there is so much risk of being blown up and you have to shoot a target with a bulletproof back end that's flying down the road throwing bombs at you.

PaperChasin11
  • PaperChasin11

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:19 PM

Shot one yesterday through the windshield of his chrome adder .... god that felt good when the little red X showed up lol. Damn kids

KAWASAKI KX25OF
  • KAWASAKI KX25OF

Valhallas fallen mc president

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:48 PM

when i want to deal with people who displeace's me greatly i call upon odin to have them smigthed! (my helicopter is called odin) you can use any buzzard but you will need a co-pilot who can use the rockets, then what you to is you hover directly above them and your co pilot shoots rockest, this is very effective as people can not shoot directly above them

PS3_Pan
  • PS3_Pan

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:14 PM

when i want to deal with people who displeace's me greatly i call upon odin to have them smigthed! (my helicopter is called odin) you can use any buzzard but you will need a co-pilot who can use the rockets, then what you to is you hover directly above them and your co pilot shoots rockest, this is very effective as people can not shoot directly above them

This may work fine for normal vehicles but these guys are cheating and you cannot blow up their vehicles.  Their vehicles are virtually indestructible.  There is only one way to kill them and that is bullets through the window or pushing them into water(again very tricky because they can just throw sticky bombs at you and your vehicle will blow up but theirs will keep driving).

JoeBoneless
  • JoeBoneless

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:28 PM

When we find one we just surround them in passive mode and dance.
  • SevDoggX likes this

ZenJenga
  • ZenJenga

taps your phones

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:08 PM

I have only come across one invincible car so far, but it was a crew member, so I didn't have to worry about him being a dick. 

Last night however I was after one of Lester's targets and he wouldn't explode with a sticky.  Instead he ended up upside down, so I got out of my car and went around and shot him through the windshield straight in the face and he didn't die.  I unloaded a full clip of carbine into his face and he wouldn't die.  I then backed up and fired an RPG at him and still no death. 

I gave up and drove away.  Later on I went after another target in an entirely different lobby and had the same situation go down.

PS3_Pan
  • PS3_Pan

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:24 AM

I have only come across one invincible car so far, but it was a crew member, so I didn't have to worry about him being a dick. 
Last night however I was after one of Lester's targets and he wouldn't explode with a sticky.  Instead he ended up upside down, so I got out of my car and went around and shot him through the windshield straight in the face and he didn't die.  I unloaded a full clip of carbine into his face and he wouldn't die.  I then backed up and fired an RPG at him and still no death. 
I gave up and drove away.  Later on I went after another target in an entirely different lobby and had the same situation go down.

Strange, I have not experienced this one. Lester's target is glitching too, lol! You try pulling him from the car?

Fearx--
  • Fearx--

The Shape

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:09 PM

All I saw was invincible Zentornos. I had two friends and me gang up on this level 60 guy in a invincible Zentorno who was reverse killing. He was really bad and got his ass handed to him. I kept killing while in my adder driving in front of him so I can AP pistol him. He then left.

Potato Bizzle
  • Potato Bizzle

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:17 AM

Simple: Whip out my iphone and record them in the act, get their PSN, etc. Then I upload straight to youtube and send the videos to rockstar. Then I tell them what I just did, and they usually stop and/or leave the session.

RandallFlagg00
  • RandallFlagg00

Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 03:15 AM

Report. Then text "enjoy your consol ban." I know that's not actually going to happen. It's a very minor offense, but it scared 2 people enough to get them to leave the lobby today.

BasixSD
  • BasixSD

SouthEast OG Butcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:53 AM

I have encountered a lot of dickheads in invincible Zentornos, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to kill any of them, just taking video and photos then emailing Rockstar's BanHammer. Same with all the dickheads who go straight into Wall Breach Glitches to kill people. Honestly, it's ruining the PVP play for my crew members and I. Instead of raiding public lobbies, we've been busy completely all the Rockstar Created Missions that are available (which only took about an hour since there was only 6 missions left) and doing Team Deathmatches, but it seems even the Deathmatch lobbies are pretty empty these days.

My experiences have been pretty funny though with these God-Mode Zentorno dickheads, rolling around in a Liberator a lot in public lobbies and driving right over them as they try to throw Stickies and blow me up. I promptly troll the hell out of them and talk as much crap as I can plus, of course get the photographic evidence that Rockstar requires to ban them. I honestly think the funnest part of these glitches is reporting these dickheads and eagerly awaiting the patch that fixes these invincible assholes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users