Photo

Sabre Turbo After 100% Completion?

5 replies to this topic
JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:39 AM

It's simply impossible to get after 100% completion. I really want one for Trevor. Been searching for 3 days now, and nothing. I've tried the Minute Men Blues trick to no avail. It's such a cool car and I wanna make the version Trevor is seen standing by in a prerelease screenshot (Lava red and race yellow colours).

Also what's up with no more random events after 100%? What gives? Nothing is spawning for any characters anywhere. I've tried to get the Phoenix from the Countryside Robbery random event, but it's never popping. Neither does anything else for that matter. It sucks.

Anybody know a trick to get a Sabre Turbo in single player, and to get the random events spawning again? Please help!

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:56 AM

I've spent an insane amount of time driving muscle cars around Downtown Paleto Bay, trying to get one to spawn. Never happened. So I gave up, came back to the game 5 months later (a few days ago lol) and saw the EXACT SAME Sabre Turbo I wanted, with the identical paint job and everything (http://www.gta5.com....t-GTA-V-124.jpg), right near Trevor's strip club just as I walked out. 

I panicked and shot the sh*t out of the driver before he could get away. 

I'm not at 100%, only 85% I think, but you honestly just have to get really lucky. I've heard people say that they tend to spawn in the Vinewood areas (walk of fame). But I don't know if that's true. 

The last time I checked, driving in a muscle car within the same category as the Sabre helps other such cars spawn. So try that? I know I tried it, and it didn't really work. It's either that or getting lucky, I suppose. Maybe they patched something within the 5 months that passed since I've tried it?

Good luck.

• JumpingKentFlash likes this

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

That hobo from poland

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:39 AM

i've seen sabre turbos many times. Just sometimes a car is rare and sometimes it isn't. i remember giving up on looking for the Phoenix and i made a new save file, and the streets was full of phoenixes.

SonLantos88
  • SonLantos88

Crackhead

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:28 PM Edited by SonLantos88, 24 July 2014 - 12:33 PM.

Basically this is because of the messed up spawning-circle for cars.

Lots of people reported that and Rockstar is looking into it to patch it. I mean sometimes you just can't get different cars to spawn no matter what you do, the car-pattern stays the same until you reboot the console..

Sometimes you get different spawns by changing the car you drive and sometimes nothing works!

Im pretty sure its a bug.

Ps.: Please consider reporting this issue to Rockstar via their Support-Site!

https://support.rock...de/requests/new

Just open a ticket and describe the sayed issue..

Also look into this thread here: http://gtaforums.com...s-spawning-bug/

Greetz, SonLantos_88

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:50 PM

Get in a car, drive to a parking lot or some open area of pavement, quick save in the car use the save editor to change your current car to a Sabre Turbo there you go...

Get in a car, drive to a parking lot or some open area of pavement, quick save in the car use the save editor to change your current car to a Sabre Turbo there you go...

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:51 PM

I should a add that I want it legit. And I've no idea how to use a save editor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users