» «
Photo

Falling through the map?

5 replies to this topic
JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:43 AM Edited by JohnTaper, 24 July 2014 - 04:44 AM.

Does anybody else just keep spawning while falling through the map over and over? It is happening to me right now. It happened in single player then online, including jobs. I just started a race and the same thing is happening, just falling through the map over and over. Glitch? Modders? Gonna try restarting now I guess.

0_0.jpg

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:47 AM Edited by Demetri_FTO_1., 24 July 2014 - 08:18 AM.

The game is sending you to hell, stop trying to fight the inevitable.

Bet you wished you hadn't done the dead hooker glitch huh?

She HAD 2 KIDS YOU SICK BASTARD!

• Sangers, itrpatrick, Cripto136 and 1 other like this

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:52 AM

I see, it's the ol' sent to grey flat square hell glitch. Very strange indeed. Although a restart did fix the problem. I had loaded the game on story mode and ran up to the store IRL so when I came back and moved the joystick I just started falling through the map over and over. Didn't die, just got the bottom and started falling again, switched to online and it just kept doing it. Started a race and it was still doing it. Very strange.

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

And as always, thanks for watching.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:05 AM

I'm awaiting a patch for this problem from Rockstar. I've never seen this happen before. Did you do anything prior to this happening?

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:35 AM

I've never seen it before either. I have fallen through the map before but never in an infinite loop like this.

Sw1ft562
  • Sw1ft562

null...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:41 AM

this has happened to me on several occasions since release. mainly when i try to go into my garage with another player in my car. (it usually only happens to them at that point)

sometimes it happens when its supposed to spawn me into a session. 

(other than that.. theres been plenty of people under the map lately in free roam) lames.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users