What's next after Heists?

103 replies to this topic
Tiny Rick
  • Tiny Rick

Regenerated from AhmadMJamal

• Members
  • India

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:50 AM

Mansions in Berchem, penthouse in Algonquin, a model on each arm, me and my cousin Niko rulers of the world.

Yeah, you would want that Mofo Roman asking you out for bowling every single hour. Bastard Roman.

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:07 PM

For one, it f*cking baffles me that no one ever mentions Cops 'n Crooks, endless entertainment was that game mode. And don't any of you come with the "people are always talking about it", because they f*cking aren't!

Second, when Heists do finally get here, do you really think they will be that much fun? I hope they will, but we all know they are just going to be more missions, which we already have by the bowl-full!

I don't think cops and crooks would work well in Los Santos for two reasons.

The first is LS isn't as dense as LC. C&C worked well in IV because the map was more of a labyrinth where you had a good chance at losing pursuers by outsmarting and out maneuvering them through the many streets and alley ways, in V there are too many large straight roads, once someone is on your tail it's much harder to lose them (however if the NG/PC GTAO includes a decent amount of traffic that could add a new interesting layer of strategy in cat and mouse situations).

The second problem is the cars are too fast for the city, driving around the whole map the cars are just fine but provided cops and crook only took place in the city I could see games ending very quickly if the cops missed an opportunity to intercept.

1. I know what you mean with the map being so large. But there are still possibilities. Even in IV, not all of the map was open on CnC, only one of the three islands at any one time in fact.

2. Who says that PVs have to be available for use? They can spawn only certain cars and air vehicles for both teams, this will balance things out.

As for the game ending quickly, well it always did if the Boss wanted it to. Fact is though, most games involved the Boss putting off going to the Getaway until everyone had, had enough.

Metal Slime
  • Metal Slime

A Metal Slime draws near! Command?

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:45 PM

More whining.

lilmoonpie
  • lilmoonpie

Sometimes the hammer, sometimes the nail

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:43 PM

People still think there are going to be heists at all? I gave up on that sh*t a while back. There will never be heists on the 360/PS3 generation of consoles. There may be on the next generation, then they'll say "we tried to do heists on the old ones, but couldn't pull it off due to system limitations. Buy the new game."

I really think they meant to bring out heists when they first started out, but then they figured "why bother putting the work in when we've already got their money, screw them."

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:48 PM

I hope they make a dlc where dan houser roams the map and rapes you and takes all your money

justinlynch3
  • justinlynch3

GTA legit player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:52 PM

Map additions.    They'll either bring in the rest of San Andreas (play the PS2 game, we're missing 2 large cities still) or they'll bring Liberty City into online with the option to fly there (or go by boat)

• StormerBoy likes this

Quarthon
  • Quarthon

Sunnyvale Trailer Park Supervisor

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:50 AM

Found an article that dosent mention GTAO heists but a good article none the less.  http://www.gamefront...nd-your-wallet/

Starsky83
  • Starsky83

Homie

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:01 AM

The end of the universe

snatch_poilue
  • snatch_poilue

Player Hater

• Members
  • Bahamas

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:21 AM

Because Rockstar sucks.

plnkfloydian
  • plnkfloydian

|ATHF|

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:29 AM

This forum bores me. Its a cycle of repeat posts ::BIG YAWN::
  • gizmonomono likes this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:58 AM

Map additions.    They'll either bring in the rest of San Andreas (play the PS2 game, we're missing 2 large cities still) or they'll bring Liberty City into online with the option to fly there (or go by boat)

So is the SA map bigger than the V map?

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:03 AM

So is the SA map bigger than the V map?

No. But some cities are missing. The size of the map itself was smaller.

Because Rockstar sucks.

This is your answer to "What's next after heists?"

You know.... when you're making fun of someone (Rockstar), first make sure you're not making fun of yourself. ;)

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:12 AM

Hopscotch and kickball minigames.

Well, I'd bet map additions--for next gen.

Armored cars that have NOOSE in the back rather than cash.

What about the obvious? Basketball, soccer, baseball, football, etc. 

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:05 AM

Hopscotch and kickball minigames.

Well, I'd bet map additions--for next gen.

Armored cars that have NOOSE in the back rather than cash.

What about the obvious? Basketball, soccer, baseball, football, etc. 

Really?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users