"Surreal Estate" S&F mission not triggering

1 reply to this topic
YoungR3B3L
  • YoungR3B3L

I came here.... To ask questions....

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:06 AM

After running out of things to do after finishing all the main missions I left only the assassination missions and a few S&F missions so I first smashed all of the 15 signs for Josh.

This triggered the 2nd mission "Closing the Deal" I did that and after threatening Avery, no new blips pop up. Its been like this for an hour already. Was Josh supposed to call me after this mission or was the blip supposed to pop up?

I triggered his first mission already way back before I finished the main missions so could this be a problem? I've tried going into online and back into SP into a new save slot and switching characters constantly yet nothing happens.

Am I supposed to finish the rest of the missions like collecting the letter scraps and submarine parts before I do that mission? I haven't triggered any of Dom's parachute jumps either after the maze bank drop.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:22 PM

Doing his first mission and then waiting until the end should not cause any problems, I did the same thing in my first playthrough and I was able to finish without any problems. It usually takes a while before the next one pops up, just wait a bit longer and see what happens. Just constantly save (and back out) in a safehouse bed to advance time more quickly (best done as Trevor), you can also try saving in a new slot, then reload so it loads the new slot, then kill your character and see if that helps too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users