What to do with a lot of money?

40 replies to this topic
thegtaplaya123
  • thegtaplaya123

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:21 AM

Buy ammo, then buy all attachements for all guns. Then paint them gold :)

Defender1904
  • Defender1904

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:26 AM

I would save it!!

N7Operative84
  • N7Operative84

N7 Operative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:38 AM

The same thing I do in real life, save it!

artoisformoi
  • artoisformoi

Square Civilian

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:34 AM

I currently have about 11 million dollars, and i have no idea what to spend it on. i already have a apartment, high end cars, buzzard heli, like everything. im level 57, so i want to get the tank.

anyway, what should I buy with 11 million

If you weren't glitching like a loser maybe you'd have something to strive for in the game. You've ruined it for yourself.

artoisformoi
  • artoisformoi

Square Civilian

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:03 AM

That's not so much money. I have 83 mil. and never let it get below 80. But then whenever I spend any large amount I spend a couple hours on missions and build it back up. I find the reason no-one has any money is that they are too lazy to do some grinding. Don't hate me cause I'm rich.

You're level 35 with $81 million... seems legit.

Whats "legit"? You play a game based on killing and stealing, yet get all moral over some fake money? R* got your money and now you wanna give em all your time to? Its gamers like you, that make these games suck so much in terms of economy. Players like you that kiss the publishers ass and beg em to shove it a little deeper. They pay palrty amounts, for your effort and you thank them.

Legit is for REAL life. This is fake, all of it. Including your skill level. Get off yoru righteous pedastel. Get a job, kids, life and then come on back exalt teh virtues of being legit in a video game.

It's actually players like you who ruin the game. It's a matter of fair play, sportsmanship. Virtual or not, it still matters. You do what you do because you're not good at the game, you bring your ADHD personality to the situation, you have no interest in earning something, no patience. If everyone was like you we'd all be in buzzards, in god mode and doing what exactly? Nothing, just basking in your phantom superiority, the game would be pointless.

professor-brainiac
  • professor-brainiac

Criminologist

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:32 AM

Go to invite only session. Invite me. Grab expensive non-premium car and fully mod it. Let me have the car. Continue until no more room in my garages. Once I've sold all the cars let's do it again.

• RavingWithJesus and artoisformoi like this

Defender1904
  • Defender1904

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:15 AM Edited by Defender1904, 01 August 2014 - 02:15 AM.

Make it rain!!!

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Just shred

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:52 AM

That's not so much money. I have 83 mil. and never let it get below 80. But then whenever I spend any large amount I spend a couple hours on missions and build it back up. I find the reason no-one has any money is that they are too lazy to do some grinding. Don't hate me cause I'm rich.

You're level 35 with $81 million... seems legit.

Whats "legit"? You play a game based on killing and stealing, yet get all moral over some fake money? R* got your money and now you wanna give em all your time to? Its gamers like you, that make these games suck so much in terms of economy. Players like you that kiss the publishers ass and beg em to shove it a little deeper. They pay palrty amounts, for your effort and you thank them.

Legit is for REAL life. This is fake, all of it. Including your skill level. Get off yoru righteous pedastel. Get a job, kids, life and then come on back exalt teh virtues of being legit in a video game.

It's actually players like you who ruin the game. It's a matter of fair play, sportsmanship. Virtual or not, it still matters. You do what you do because you're not good at the game, you bring your ADHD personality to the situation, you have no interest in earning something, no patience. If everyone was like you we'd all be in buzzards, in god mode and doing what exactly? Nothing, just basking in your phantom superiority, the game would be pointless.

Yawn. Players like me, you mean the ones who dont play in public servers and have no effect on your game whatsoever? Not good at the game? Because I chose not to suck off R* for a few measly dollars 100hrs a week? Or is it because I didnt line their pockets with cash for shark cards so I could buy their latest over priced 20ooo dollar sweater? No superiority here son, just nobodies bitch. Especially to some game company and their half assed, less than promised game. Mayeb your into being a bitch for game publishers and love giving your moms money to strangers, but I work hard for my money and work hard for my gaming. You wann be a bitch, thats great. Dont ever stoop to considerig ME the problem with YOUR game. I dont know you, never played with or against you, so tell me again how the amount of money in pocket in fake ass game, has any bearing on your arrogant ass at all?

But just to make you look like the D Bag you obviously are. I recieved a billion dollars, 5 minutes after I turned the game on. Not because I cheated or hacked, but because R* f**ked up. I earned a few mill on my own before R* took it all away, including what I had earned. I was smart, I spent that money on investment and later made even more, because why the F not? What I am supposed to be a good boy, cause some scrub nobody on the internet wont like it if I dont?

You are the problem, with all games. You pay your early access and preorder fees, then suck off the devs even when the game sucks. Dont reply to me fanboi, you are a waste of my time. When you grow up and realize that virtue in a game designed to teach you to be criminal, is ignorant. Then you come on back and remind me what an as*hole I am. Stupid f***.

RajunKjun
  • RajunKjun

Southwest Louisiana

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:47 AM

Yawn. Players like me, you mean the ones who dont play in public servers and have no effect on your game whatsoever? Not good at the game? Because I chose not to suck off R* for a few measly dollars 100hrs a week? Or is it because I didnt line their pockets with cash for shark cards so I could buy their latest over priced 20ooo dollar sweater? No superiority here son, just nobodies bitch. Especially to some game company and their half assed, less than promised game. Mayeb your into being a bitch for game publishers and love giving your moms money to strangers, but I work hard for my money and work hard for my gaming. You wann be a bitch, thats great. Dont ever stoop to considerig ME the problem with YOUR game. I dont know you, never played with or against you, so tell me again how the amount of money in pocket in fake ass game, has any bearing on your arrogant ass at all?

But just to make you look like the D Bag you obviously are. I recieved a billion dollars, 5 minutes after I turned the game on. Not because I cheated or hacked, but because R* f**ked up. I earned a few mill on my own before R* took it all away, including what I had earned. I was smart, I spent that money on investment and later made even more, because why the F not? What I am supposed to be a good boy, cause some scrub nobody on the internet wont like it if I dont?

You are the problem, with all games. You pay your early access and preorder fees, then suck off the devs even when the game sucks. Dont reply to me fanboi, you are a waste of my time. When you grow up and realize that virtue in a game designed to teach you to be criminal, is ignorant. Then you come on back and remind me what an as*hole I am. Stupid f***.[/quote]

Love it. Keep putting these idiots in their place. Nothing worse that a know-it-all who don't know sh*t.

xX_HailHydra_Xx
  • xX_HailHydra_Xx

Hail Hydra!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:29 PM

i have $1.8 million and im saving it for the upcoming dlc next week (if its not delayed again)

thebrianmo
  • thebrianmo

Steel City Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:17 PM

I currently have about 11 million dollars, and i have no idea what to spend it on. i already have a apartment, high end cars, buzzard heli, like everything. im level 57, so i want to get the tank.

anyway, what should I buy with 11 million

Save your money for future DLC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users