What to do with a lot of money?

40 replies to this topic
finnytom
  • finnytom

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:58 AM

I currently have about 11 million dollars, and i have no idea what to spend it on. i already have a apartment, high end cars, buzzard heli, like everything. im level 57, so i want to get the tank.

anyway, what should I buy with 11 million

xXRobbie98Xx
  • xXRobbie98Xx

Nice guy, TRIES to be friendly online.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:01 AM

Buy another apartment and fill that with cars. Otherwise save it for future updates.

finnytom
  • finnytom

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:03 AM

Buy another apartment and fill that with cars. Otherwise save it for future updates.

I have two apartments.

lihety
  • lihety

Asian Boy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:22 AM

same boat i need my tank ^^^ wanna add me :O 

da_guuch
  • da_guuch

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:24 AM

Wow I'm 55 and living from mission to mission. I've played since the launch but got discouraged after all the problems with online so I've drifted in n out of the game. Which I regret cause now they seem to have fixed most issues but I'm very behind and broke.

maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:27 AM Edited by maybeanotherone, 24 July 2014 - 01:29 AM.

11 millions is not a lot of money in GTAO

yes, buy tanks. now it's the right time to do so.

we need more fools driving that formerly OP vehicle, i always smile if i see a fool, i mean tank driver.

i would borrow you mine as it gathers dust, but hey waste your money on something you can't use until 70

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:41 AM

You always can send some cash to me.
  • Arrows to Athens and Xanbukka like this

dewtech
  • dewtech

Tied down with battleship chains

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:17 PM

Just sit on it, plenty of future DLC to come out to spend it on.

• Arrows to Athens likes this

mysteriousamg
  • mysteriousamg

SurvialistSociety Crew Leader & Savage11's Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:30 PM

Save it

mrdiamond666
  • mrdiamond666

Trick

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:43 PM

Make it rain on the ho'$ in the strip club. When the like meter gets full they will be added to your contact list. Theres 3 ho'$ that you can call, and 1 will come to your pad to give your friends free lap dance$***
  • Ak47clower and tonko like this

Gucci Flip Flops
  • Gucci Flip Flops

zooted to boolin'

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:47 PM

I would recommend buy airplanes or save money for updates, weapons, and etc

Egonga
  • Egonga

Stripper/Lawyer

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:04 PM

Invest heavily in Sticky Bomb stocks. I have it on good authority that their share price could explode at any given moment.

carmisa
  • carmisa

Carmisa

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:23 PM

That's not so much money. I have 83 mil. and never let it get below 80. But then whenever I spend any large amount I spend a couple hours on missions and build it back up. I find the reason no-one has any money is that they are too lazy to do some grinding. Don't hate me cause I'm rich.

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:32 PM

No he can't. I really don't understand how people think you can give money you can't give money to people unless it's shared from a store or armoured truck when will you morons realize that.

EW200
  • EW200

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:36 PM

Save it for future updates.

I have virtually every Pegasus vehicle and the only one use regularly is the Buzzard.

The tank is fun for a day, then it just sucks. Haven't used mine in forever.

No he can't. I really don't understand how people think you can give money you can't give money to people unless it's shared from a store or armoured truck when will you morons realize that.

Yeah people.

One thing I like to do is drop ammo for low levels. Always makes people happy to get free ammo.

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:47 PM Edited by GtaFiveLs, 24 July 2014 - 07:47 PM.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA dude i was being sarcastic duhhhh.

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Homeboy

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:51 PM

11 millions is not a lot of money in GTAO

absolutely true... had 27m before the hipster update... after the independence update i was down to 6,5m... thank god that we all love hookers ;)

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:00 PM

Chrome Adders.

ceerock4ever
  • ceerock4ever

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:08 PM

Save that money for dlc updates in the near future

MistGoose
  • MistGoose

Consigliere

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:17 PM Edited by MistGoose, 24 July 2014 - 08:17 PM.

That's one of the problems with (some of the) glitchers; They glitch a lot of money then proceed to complain that they don't have anything to spend it on.

• blackwolfred, Arrows to Athens, juicy_fun and 1 other like this

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Just shred

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:03 PM

I own everything you can own in the game. 40 cars over 2 characters, all the clothes, masks, weapons, if you can pay for it I own it. All the Peg vehcs. Spend that money and get some more. I bought 20 Adders for my 2nd char. just as an investment for when R* messes up and loses all our money, then tries to give us 500 dollars to make up for it.

Buy what you like. You got some left over, DLC chock full of over priced useless stuff on the way.

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Scared I'll kill you all day instead of getting crates

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 06:09 PM

I grinded my way to four million dollars last night, and await the next DLC. Between the Valentines Day DLC and Business update I saved up eight million and spent about half of it on the updates from Business to Independence Day.

Xanbukka
  • Xanbukka

Anti-Group Think.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:46 PM

I don't know about you, but I saw a fully open question, looking for, what I would think, would be an open answer....... Maybe they need a yes man suck as yourself, with a mouth and attitude to speak for you both....... :lol:  

Maya Echo Visari
  • Maya Echo Visari

On mobile.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:52 PM

I find the reason no-one has any money is that they are too lazy to do some grinding. 

With this mentality, no wonder money is so damn boring to achieve. 

Potato Bean
  • Potato Bean

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 07:52 PM

That's not so much money. I have 83 mil. and never let it get below 80. But then whenever I spend any large amount I spend a couple hours on missions and build it back up. I find the reason no-one has any money is that they are too lazy to do some grinding. Don't hate me cause I'm rich.

You're level 35 with $81 million... seems legit.

• blackwolfred and Crawdaddy Deluxe like this

G o d
  • G o d

The 1%

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:12 PM Edited by G o d, 27 July 2014 - 08:13 PM.

If you own 2 apartments with 20 cars and have every weapon, etc etc etc. Then just save it, im the same way, level 321 with everything and 18mill in the bank all from missions, just keep playing missions and level up till you unlock more stuff and just buy that. by the time you're at level 120 and have everything keep going. Its good to be rich and know you'll never be poor, plus RS might add new expensive stuff in future DLC's so yeah, save it. 

RavingWithJesus
  • RavingWithJesus

Gangsta

• The Yakuza
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 July 2014 - 08:25 PM

spend that sh*t

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Just shred

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:04 AM

Whats "legit"? You play a game based on killing and stealing, yet get all moral over some fake money? R* got your money and now you wanna give em all your time to? Its gamers like you, that make these games suck so much in terms of economy. Players like you that kiss the publishers ass and beg em to shove it a little deeper. They pay palrty amounts, for your effort and you thank them.

Legit is for REAL life. This is fake, all of it. Including your skill level. Get off yoru righteous pedastel. Get a job, kids, life and then come on back exalt teh virtues of being legit in a video game.

thebrianmo
  • thebrianmo

Steel City Saint

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:52 AM

I currently have about 11 million dollars, and i have no idea what to spend it on. i already have a apartment, high end cars, buzzard heli, like everything. im level 57, so i want to get the tank.

anyway, what should I buy with 11 million

Save your money. If you manage it right you won't have to waste real life money to buy play money. I've got 25 million and doing great! :-)

RajunKjun
  • RajunKjun

Southwest Louisiana

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:18 AM

Whats "legit"? You play a game based on killing and stealing, yet get all moral over some fake money? R* got your money and now you wanna give em all your time to? Its gamers like you, that make these games suck so much in terms of economy. Players like you that kiss the publishers ass and beg em to shove it a little deeper. They pay palrty amounts, for your effort and you thank them.

Legit is for REAL life. This is fake, all of it. Including your skill level. Get off yoru righteous pedastel. Get a job, kids, life and then come on back exalt teh virtues of being legit in a video game.

To be fair. This guy never actually stated he was grinding missions. Grinding the ol dead hooker dup glitch however can get you 80 million. Before the patch. Never did that myself. But I have read about it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users